Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

What are the side effects that everyone has been experiencing taking Soy?

I went ahead with taking 3 pills last night (120) and I am not sure if it is just in my head or if I am experiencing some side effects this morning. I feel a bit groggy. I don't know if it is just hunger as I haven't eaten yet or if it is lack of sleep. :shrug:

I am on cd 5. I am taking Soy cd 2 - 6. Today I have been feeling slight cramping and twinges on the left side of my stomach. Maybe the left tube? Has anyone else felt this so early in their cycle?

This is what ive been feeling since CD8, Im on CD10 now and Im still feeling this on and off...I did the same CD as you....I did ask this question in this thread Im not sure if anyones answered it tho, mine have been tingley almost like electric shock kind of feeling twinges in both sides, where I can only imagine my ovaries are inside, its really weird, I have felt ovary pain before during the big O event, and it is kind of similar, but this is both sides, but diffrent times for each side.. really weird, so has anyone else had this, is this to be expected whilst we have taken soya, Im hoping this will get me my BFP this month, fx fx fx
XxX

I am right along with you! I am 9dpo and since 7dpo I have had sharp/sudden pains in both sides where my ovaries are. Its not a lingering pain but more of a quick pain. I also had some pains in my pubic area and yesterday when I stod up I had a sharp pain in my belly button region. I hope this is it for us!!! :cloud9:

Also my temp kind of shot up this morning, which I hope stays elevated!

I am really worried about taking these as they say that if you already ovulate not to take them. What do you think? If I ovulate late because I am taking them but get a bfp at the end....it would be worth it. I mean after 2 years of trying I would try anything.

I have wacky cycles, but usually I O anywhere between CD18-CD22 (usualyl). I took 100mg of soy CD3-CD7 and FF and my opks confirmed O to be CD14. HUGE difference. But everyone is different. Good Luck to You!!!

:wave: morning girls, well temp dip, no bd last night :dohh: and quite a bit of cramping, I think im about to or am Oving, gotta get some :sex: in tonight

:hi: Have fun!!! :winkwink:

how many days does everyone else ov after soy or get a pos on their opk

I O'd CD14 after taking soy CD3-CD7....normally O anywhere between CD18-CD22......Good Luck!

Irish_eyes, The only side effect I did notice was I had a headache when I took them @ 5pm so I started taking them right before bed and that helped. What time do you take them? If it's right before bed and you feel groggy in the AM maybe you should try to take them a littel earlier. GL FXed for you :dust:

tryforbaby2 your chart looks good sweetie 7dpo maybe IP? id be tempted to test tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

What are the side effects that everyone has been experiencing taking Soy?

I went ahead with taking 3 pills last night (120) and I am not sure if it is just in my head or if I am experiencing some side effects this morning. I feel a bit groggy. I don't know if it is just hunger as I haven't eaten yet or if it is lack of sleep. :shrug:

did you take them with food or take them early on in the evening .
I took them cd3 - 7 and took them at 9pm every night but to honest its coz im normally am in bed by 10, well i was til this last few days now im ready to go at 5pm !!!!, so im hoping its worked for me this cycle.
I dont think you feeling groggy is due to the soy the only side effects are normally headaches and i mean headaches sorry if i wasnt much help x

Hi everyone!
It's been a while I haven't post anything here. So nice that a few has BFP. Congratz to those lucky people :thumbup:

Well, I'm in 2ww... Last AF was Nov 23rd & I just checked this morning it was BFN :nope: I think I'm out... I dunno. I have long irregular cycles in the past (PCOS). But after 3 months of Royal Jelly & 2 cycles of Soy, it jumped to 35 days. Last month I had a break from Soy since I was taking flu medication. I didn't hope for anything at first. But a couple of weeks ago I had AF symptoms (sore breasts/emotional/occasional acne break) but the :witch: still hasn't arrived. I noticed I have quick pains at my left ovary & sometimes at right though. Been having headx especially if I eat spicy food. Got tired easily too. So, I thought maybe I'm preggo? But the test said otherwise. I feel soooo down. Maybe it's all in my head? :shrug:
I know God has something special in store for each one of us. But it's been hard to keep a positive mind. Maybe it's stupid of me to hope for a miracle... Sorry if I whine a lot here :cry:

Uwais~

No need to apologize. The body plays tricks on us especially when we want something so badly. :hugs::hugs:

D~

Dyme: I know I probably sound like I'm mad or something... To make matters worse I have occasional bleeding gums too while brushing my teeth in the morning! What's wrong with me?! :dohh: I wish AF arrives quickly if I'm really not pregnant... I'm going crazy & weepy at times! ](*,) :wacko: Anyway thanx for your reply :)

:wave: morning girls ;)

dont think i have oved yet :shrug: am maybe about to :shrug:

hello dandybrush,how r u,i m still waiting like u.dun worry n dun take stress otherwise it will delay ur ovulation

im trying not to stress pink mum :dohh:

sounds like we are close in our cycle days then :thumbup:

u know its easier said than done, but i really feel like im being as care free as possible, trying not to care that i prob wont be preg by xmas and planning on enjoying xmas to its full extent :thumbup:

ya dandybrush v r close in our cycle days, will get our bfp together this month inshallah

:cloud9: im forever hopefull but always doubtful that its gonna happen for me at all :dohh:

to me its God...but you are right :thumbup: i think i should have a bit more faith that God will give me my precious bundle when i am ready for it :thumbup:

:thumbup:

anyway im hoping I have Oved yesterday and my temp goes up tomorrow, unless i didnt ov and im gonna in a few days :shrug: i kinda want it to happen so i can stop stressing about when it happens :haha: and can move on to stressing about if it worked or not :dohh: its a vicious circle :dohh: what do you girls think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->