Soy Isoflavones Poll

Just taken tonights and im ok at the mo, was a bit scared/wary taking yesterday being my first day and the amount i took, but yep got a good feeling about taking it so hopefully be able to pin my dh down to the bed the whole of next week :haha:

You doing ok on it? x

Yeah I'm fine with them at the moment, same as you though I was a bit wary of taking them at first.

I must have sat with the bloody things in my hand for about 20 mins still trying to make my mind up:haha:

LOL I half mine yesterday cos i was that wary i was going to get this major side effect and hour after taking them :haha: took 80mg in the afternoon then plucked up the courage to take other 80mg in the evening :dohh: but took them all tonight x

thanks hun but i need to try and give up the ciggies too , even tho i only have around 4-5 a day but still

I know what you mean about the smoking Inkdchick. I've never really smoked more than a couple a day, but it sometimes seems counterproductive to not smoke as stressing is the worst thing for TTC. During my last long cycle I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere, so I started again. :blush: Silly, I know, but I was pretty frustrated, which also explains why I tried the Soy for 5days mid cycle (I was already 3/4 months in). Looking back I shouldn't have bothered, but at least now I know for sure it probably makes things worse and I can tell other ladies not to bother! :thumbup: Thanks for your support. :hugs:
MissZoie, I'm CD10 today, which is pretty exciting! I haven't been near Ov for months and certainly not while I've been on here and actually understand the process a lot better! :haha: FXd for your BFP. I hope those nasty evaps aren't playing tricks with you. :hugs:
I was pretty scared about taking the Soy first time around too. I started on a really low dose, then added some throughout the day! lol! :haha: My DH still thinks I'm crazy for taking so many tablets, but he'll be eating his words when we get our BFP!! (I hope...!)

Hey girlies, thought I'd come and join you all on here as I'm taking soy for the first cycle, days 3-7 120mg, does that sound about right?

Sounds good to me!

Hope you're all well.

thanks dannii, i have read so much on how many women that smoked more than us and got their bfp on soy that im now stressing about it now and will jst carry on til i hopwfully get my bfp before Dec when im 44 :shock;, i dont feel it but obviously my body knows it is and is making this baby making really hard.
Good Luck girls the soy will not do any damage as long as you ony take it for 5 days and that you take all your tablets in one go at the same time for each of the 5 days...
:hugs:

Hi All
Im new to this site and Interested in this Soy Isoflavone Poll
I did some searching on Soy Isoflavone, purchased my first bottle from the us spring valley 40mg
This is my first month. I took it days 3-7
5X40mg =200mg the 7th day I upped the dose to 220mg, Im on CD 10 will let you know how I go!

Hey starz I am on CD 7 and I just completed my last dose of soy. Since we are really close maybe we can buddy up!

Good luck Starz im on CD14 I also took mines 3-7 have not O'vd yet but hopefully I will soon. Best of luck to everyone :)

Hey AmorT

I wish you the very best also hope we all get our BFP!

ok so i got some soy isoflavones at a health shop, but i dont know how much to take...

The capsules contain 350mg soy and 35mg isoflavones. If i want to take `120mg how much of which one should i be taking?

Thanks!

Well 3 tabs will be 105mg so its up to you sweetie... mine are 40mg and i take 4 a night x

So i think i will take 4 then. It cant do any harm right?

And should i start today on CD3 or on CD5?

No wont do any harm i take 160mg but taking 200mg tonight n tomorrow. I took from CD2-CD6, but a lot take from CD3-CD7 so good luck xx

Just noticed you got you BFP too :happydance: was you taking the Soy?

Yep i was first Cycle on it, i gradually increased it CD2 i had just 40mg CD3 80mg CD4 120mg CD5 160mg CD6 160mg

It worked for me! :) x

Yep i was first Cycle on it, i gradually increased it CD2 i had just 40mg CD3 80mg CD4 120mg CD5 160mg CD6 160mg

It worked for me! :) x

I did the same thing increasing and used some preseed last night...Hope it works for me :hugs:

HUGE CONGRATS ON THAT BFP HUN !!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->