Soy Isoflavones Poll

Yep i was first Cycle on it, i gradually increased it CD2 i had just 40mg CD3 80mg CD4 120mg CD5 160mg CD6 160mg

It worked for me! :) x

I did the same thing increasing and used some preseed last night...Hope it works for me :hugs:

HUGE CONGRATS ON THAT BFP HUN !!!!!!:happydance:

Thank you!, I used Conceive + for the first time aswell that lube is good stuff

Can i ask did you bd every other day or do it differently? lol what a question :blush:

We didnt really do any plan but every day from CD18 - CD21 (I Ov'd CD20) and any other times were just for fun :haha:

Thanks for that xMissxZoiex.. im on it :haha: have a healthy 8mths sweetie :hugs:

Thank you very much!, I hope you catch that eggy this time and come join us in the first tri! x

I'm on CD8 and took my last dose of 160mgs of Soy Iso last night. Have a box of OPKs ready and am gonna wait until CD10 to start testing.
Fingers crossed for everyone! It's so encouraging to see a couple people in here have success with it.

Congratulations MissZoie!!! That's fantastic news!!!!

Good Luck AG75... Soy Isoflavones helped me ovulate 2 days earlier than usual and got me my BFP the first month. I truly believe in it.

Thanks! I usually ovulate on day 14 anyway but I'm hoping it can create a stronger egg, if that's at all possible. I have endo and am concerned about the peritoneal fluid toxicity stuff, so I'm hopping a hearty egg will be the trick :) I'll try anything!

Does anyone know where to get this in Ireland? The Holland and Barrett website says they do some but they are a whopping 750mg!! That sounds like too much of a punch. Sona dont do them in their range. Tescos near me only do very basic vitamins and cough bottles. Im hoping its not one of those things that cannot be gotten in the South. Might need a trip to Newry..

Does anyone know where to get this in Ireland? The Holland and Barrett website says they do some but they are a whopping 750mg!! That sounds like too much of a punch. Sona dont do them in their range. Tescos near me only do very basic vitamins and cough bottles. Im hoping its not one of those things that cannot be gotten in the South. Might need a trip to Newry..

Holland & Barretts only have 23mg of Soy in the rest is other ingredients.... I got mine from Tesco's ( yellow lid) thats got 40mg of Soy, i take 4 tablets a night 160mg but just upped my last 2 days to 200mg :hugs:. A lot of ladies use the Tesco one's so if you can get them your good to go :thumbup:

Holland & Barretts only have 23mg of Soy in the rest is other ingredients.... I got mine from Tesco's ( yellow lid) thats got 40mg of Soy, i take 4 tablets a night 160mg but just upped my last 2 days to 200mg :hugs:. A lot of ladies use the Tesco one's so if you can get them your good to go :thumbup:

Thanks Poppy. I will take a look at my Tescos and hope they have them! I was going to make a beeline for Holland and Barrett but they are not so close so will try Tescos first. Im on cycle day 8, so will check back on you to see how you are getting on! Im currently taking Vitamin B complex which has had a dramatic result on me. Some good and some bad. Im going to finish out this cycle and see what happens. GOOD LUCK :thumbup:

Thanks Poppy. I will take a look at my Tescos and hope they have them! I was going to make a beeline for Holland and Barrett but they are not so close so will try Tescos first. Im on cycle day 8, so will check back on you to see how you are getting on! Im currently taking Vitamin B complex which has had a dramatic result on me. Some good and some bad. Im going to finish out this cycle and see what happens. GOOD LUCK :thumbup:

Do you take B12 too with Vit B or am i getting that wrong? lol im still learning n didnt think id even be taking tablets :dohh: good luck to you too sweetie, hope you manage to get some or i be sending you some over :hugs:

I've taken it on different days for 4 cycles. No bfp, but it did regulate my cycle to a much more "normal" time. It makes me extremely moody and gives me killer headaches. I found that 80-120mg's cd 4-8 has worked best for me. I have started lower doses on cd 4, 5 and 6 then on 7 and 8 up it by 1 pill (40mg) so if I was doing 120mg I'd end on 160mg. No bfp yet tho. :( I didn't take it this cycle and instead trying EPO to help with CM. Debating whether or not to try taking ONE dose of soy today though. will keep you posted.

Congrats on BFP's as well as those it at least regulates so you don't have long cycles. :)

I doubt that's ACTIVE isflavones babe though. Mine from Nature's Best (online) are 1000mg on the front... but it's 100mg active isoflavones (the bit "wot does the business") so do check that.

On offer at mo at nature's best & they have big pot sizes too :):kiss:

I doubt that's ACTIVE isflavones babe though. Mine from Nature's Best (online) are 1000mg on the front... but it's 100mg active isoflavones (the bit "wot does the business") so do check that.

On offer at mo at nature's best & they have big pot sizes too :):kiss:

:dohh: AAAAHHH. Well that sheds some light on that! I really need to be looking at the entire packaging then. Maybe if I call the shop up the girl will read out the packaging to me :thumbup:

Many thanks!!

I've taken it on different days for 4 cycles. No bfp, but it did regulate my cycle to a much more "normal" time. It makes me extremely moody and gives me killer headaches. I found that 80-120mg's cd 4-8 has worked best for me. I have started lower doses on cd 4, 5 and 6 then on 7 and 8 up it by 1 pill (40mg) so if I was doing 120mg I'd end on 160mg. No bfp yet tho. :( I didn't take it this cycle and instead trying EPO to help with CM. Debating whether or not to try taking ONE dose of soy today though. will keep you posted.

Congrats on BFP's as well as those it at least regulates so you don't have long cycles. :)

What's 'EPO'???:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->