• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

you are right hun in all you have put xx
hope you are ok, i havent been on for a bit coz ive had the headaches of all headaches, think it was coz i forgot to take the soy on day 5 so took them on day 6 so think thats why the headache was the mother of all but think its going now :rofl:
How are you xx

Hey sweetie im ok now, was pissed off when af came 2 days late yesterday :growlmad: but yeah im ok, is your headaches off the Soy? or you having a stressful week? x

not at all which is weird but i did take the soy late the other night after 12 so its like i took two doses in one day i suppose so it had to be the soy lol, my fault i didnt keep an eye on the time, but i dont think it will work for me this cycle either, i have a feeling that cd3-7 is the key with it but coz i have 24 day cycles i thought i would take it cd1-5 coz they are short and i ov on cd11 but we will have to see, i was pissed too when mine came bang on cd24 but at least i got two more goes at it, this cycle and next one and then im giving up totally as im 44 in dec, but will keep coming on here to watch all you lovely ladies get their BFP's xx

Hey keep the PMA sweetie :hugs: ive seen a 46yr old on here with her BFP... so its not too late, you just hang in there, if anything just take some time out to relax and enjoy your time with dh, you never know it may just happen when your not trying :winkwink:

Hoping Agnus Castus will bring back my cycle & then I can start on the Soy Iso's. Apparently you should only take them for about 5 days per cycle, 3-5 days after start of period. ARRRGH I DON'T HAVE PERIODS!!!

Totally sympathise MrsMatt, my last cycle was 174 days! Argh! Hoping the Soy may help with that too. I took some Soy mid-cycle and it had no effect, so I wouldn't bother til you get AF. Might have even made mine worse. Hope you get AF soon so you can start Soy (or a BFP preferrably!).

Hey keep the PMA sweetie :hugs: ive seen a 46yr old on here with her BFP... so its not too late, you just hang in there, if anything just take some time out to relax and enjoy your time with dh, you never know it may just happen when your not trying :winkwink:

thanks hun but i need to try and give up the ciggies too , even tho i only have around 4-5 a day but still and oh dont know i do but i keeps me relaxed and its not as tho i smoke 20 a day never have only started again 3 years ago when shit kicked up with my ex's g/f texting and calling me with threats but he wouldnt understand that but im sure it would happen but i feel im running out of time and i cant be bothered anymore :cry: so am having a :coffee: and a :wine: later and no thinking about it anymore.
Hope you are ok xx

Totally sympathise MrsMatt, my last cycle was 174 days! Argh! Hoping the Soy may help with that too. I took some Soy mid-cycle and it had no effect, so I wouldn't bother til you get AF. Might have even made mine worse. Hope you get AF soon so you can start Soy (or a BFP preferrably!).

soy mid cycle will have the negative effect on your fertility and that is why your cycle was so long, but taking it cd3-7 will have the right effect and i wish you all the very best x

Hey everyone, how is everyone doing.
Still havent O'ed yet but thats ok because I usually dont Ovulate until COD20 so hopefully it'll be happening sometime this week before then.

AmorT i hope your eggy gets a move on! I hope everyone is ok. How far is everyone into their cycle? x

This my only 2nd night taking Soy lol was scared stiff yesterday taking it 'how dafts that' :haha:

Thats now daft at all!, i was quite nervous taking it for the first time :)

AmorT i hope your eggy gets a move on! I hope everyone is ok. How far is everyone into their cycle? x

Thanks I hope so too .. I'm only 13 days in - how far along is you?

I was kind of scared taking them as well - the first night I had hot flashes and then from there stomach pains and headaches just terrible !

I was kind of scared taking them as well - the first night I had hot flashes and then from there stomach pains and headaches just terrible !

Yes i had a bit of an upset stomach & headache this afternoon, but just taken the 4 tablets now n hope im ok tomorrow FX it works x

How long you been taking it? x

This was the first cycle this month, Im really pleased with it!, I had a really strong Ovulation kinda alittle painful but nothing major.

Im 10dpo Im testing again in the morining im hoping to get another test like the one in my Avatar < I hope its not a bad evap because that would be horrible!

Hey girlies, thought I'd come and join you all on here as I'm taking soy for the first cycle, days 3-7 120mg, does that sound about right?

How long you been taking it? x

This was the first cycle this month, Im really pleased with it!, I had a really strong Ovulation kinda alittle painful but nothing major.

Im 10dpo Im testing again in the morining im hoping to get another test like the one in my Avatar < I hope its not a bad evap because that would be horrible!

Try Sainsburys frer when your a few more days sweetie, they ment to be 15miu x

Hey girlies, thought I'd come and join you all on here as I'm taking soy for the first cycle, days 3-7 120mg, does that sound about right?

LOL Daisys_mummy what you doing over here, get back to the ding dongs :haha:

Hi ya Poppy, could say the same for you honey:haha: How you finding the soy?

I thought seeing as I'm taking the soy, I thought I'd better come a join this thread Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->