• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

:happydance::happydance:Yippee!!! Congratulations Gurlsan!!!:happydance::happydance:
That's fantastic news!!!

Well af finally decided to show up. I had two really light days. But today it was quite obvious. I am going to start the soy tonight. I am super excited. I hope this works for us! If not I go in to see the doctor Dec. 15. I cannot believe that was the earliest they could see me non emergency!

Good luck with the soy Krissie, I can't believe they couldn't see you any earlier than that!! That's awful. Try not to worry about it though, hopefully you won't have to see them at all!

Good Luck Krissi, maybe you'll be like me, after 3yrs of TTC, I finally made an appt to see an OBGYN for infertility testing, and turns out that this cycle was the one with my BFP. Baby dust to you, and I'll be crossing my fingers that this cycle is your BFP.

Starting the Soy tomorrow CD2 :thumbup: excited but scary, will try 160mg for 3 days then up to 200mg lets hope it works x

I really hope so and thank you :hugs: everyone takes different amounts on different days i just hope im doing it right :haha:

Hi

I have just heard that I have lazy ovaries and oligonemonerhea so I am thinking of starting with Iso flavones and maybe try to wake my ovaries up befor ei start clomid in January.

How much shoudl I start with and does it matter on which cyle days you take them?

Hello ladies,
I'm on CD15 today and took soy CD5-9 (120mg). Yesterday, I had HORRIBLE cramps and bloating. I was soooo gassy that I'm not sure if it was O pain, or just horrible gas. I was wondering if those of you who experienced O pain on soy could describe it. For me, it was cramps all over, not just on one side. Could you please peak at my chart? Today, I'm still a bit bloated, but no pain. And, I still have watery CM. Thoughts?
Thanks!
ttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/30c874/ttc.png

ok so i went to a health shop and they only have 750mg capsules???? where do you buy yours?

This is all in dutch, but it says 750mg https://www.detuinen.nl/speciaal-voor-de-vrouw/overgang/de-tuinen-soja-isoflavonen.html

there arent any other health shops here is Holland, so if the capsules are only available in 750mg then looks like i wont be able to try soy iso :-( Guess ill just have to wait for clomid then,,,

ok so i went to a health shop and they only have 750mg capsules???? where do you buy yours?

Holland & Barretts says 750mg but there is only 23 of Soy in it, if your in the UK you can buy from Tesco's and its got 40mg in each tablet x

Edited, sorry just read your not from the UK x

So it shoudl only be the amount of soy in it then?

ahhh thanks poppy! will go back tonight then!

And does it matter on which cycle days you take them? I dont ovulate on my own if that makes a difference...

Im starting them today CD2-CD6... other ladies take at different times

i.e CD2-CD6 ( You will have more follicles, releasing more eggs)

CD3-CD7 or CD5-CD9 ( you will produce a stronger ovulation with a more mature egg)

Im sure other ladies on here know a bit more than me to be honest and will hopefully help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->