Soy Isoflavones Poll

Krissie/Dannii, could you post what happens with you? I wad just about to post a similar comment. Am on cd24 and nothing :( Curious but I don't want to make things worse :(

I finally found them today!! WOO..

So.. I have a question. I am mid cycle. I believe around day 45ish.. My cycles can run super long.. like up to nine months. Would it be okay to start mid-cycle or would it really be better to wait until CD #1?

Hey Krissie, I've not had AF since March/April, so I decided to just start the Soy mid-cycle. I'm not sure whether it can have a negative effect, so I wouldn't like to suggest you do the same, but I'll keep you up to date on how it's affecting me.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. My last cycle started in June and given my past history it can be awhile. Let me know what happens. :hugs:

Dont know if i count here but ive taken Vitamin B6 this cycle up untill i got a positive on my OPKs, and its made my cycle better and i had a very strong ovulation, im almost due to test. Its techically thursday now so im 10dpo today x

Hey Ladies, yeah I'll keep you all up to date. I'm not sure what CD I'm on technically, but today's the 5th day without Soya so I'm hoping to Ov any day now. I've started taking my BBT (which is low) and doing some OPKs (which have been neg so far, although a faint test line which has not been the case previously - hopefully a good sign!)
Going to try to BD lots and keep up the OPKs and BBT.
xxx

I'm on CD7 and yesterday was my last dose of Soy. I took 160mgs CD2-4 and 200mgs CD5-6. When did everyone start using their OPKs? I know Clomid is a few days after last dose but is it different for Soy?

I had been trying for 27 months

I took Soy for the first time this cycle on CD3-7 & was not holding out much hope at all as i had nothing going on. I had a scan on CD22 not because of the soy but because my fertility doctor did one just to see if anything was going on.. I was being refered next month for private treatment... I was told i had not ovulated nor showed any signs of it happening anytime soon

10 days later i got my BFP - total shock for me

I took Soy for the first time this cycle on CD3-7 & was not holding out much hope at all as i had nothing going on. I had a scan on CD22 not because of the soy but because my fertility doctor did one just to see if anything was going on.. I was being refered next month for private treatment... I was told i had not ovulated nor showed any signs of it happening anytime soon

Congrats!

Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations!!:happydance:
You've given me (and I'm sure lots of other people) some more hope.

As for me, no real sign of anything yet. Been charting temps, which have generally stayed low, and OPKs, which have all been neg so far. :cry:
Still hoping though! Perhaps I'll visit the doc soon if I have no luck.
Hope everyone else is doing ok?
xx

Dont know if i count here but ive taken Vitamin B6 this cycle up untill i got a positive on my OPKs, and its made my cycle better and i had a very strong ovulation, im almost due to test. Its techically thursday now so im 10dpo today x

Hey MissZoie, thanks for your info. perhaps I'll start taking some VitB6 too. Can't do any harm! How much do you take?
xx

well cd 16 for me and neg opks :cry: i ov on cd14 last cycle, i never have regular cycles but not so good for me so far :nope: will keep ya informed

just wanted to let you all know i got my BFP this morning after 1st month on soy.had been TTC for 13months and it worked first time.:hugs:

you may want to add me to the list hun ..

Iv been ttc 13 months ...

Took soy last cycle.. 3-7 100mg Ovulated on day 12.. BFN
this cycle took it 5-9 100mg again and Ovulated on day 14... still waiting..

Also I always Ovulate Im trying to get a stronger O.. and i think it does do that .. I have had O pains which i have never had before and my OPKs have been much darker when + then ever before! ...

My timing isnt great this cycle... If a BFN again i will take it for 1 more cycle and then give myself a break from it...

pinkylisa28, Congratulations, i am hoping to buy some this weekend and try them next cycle coz i think im too late to try it this month and have just started a thread to ask where is the best placve to get 200mg or if 25mg and taking 4 of them all at once would be ok . This is my last chance to conceive im 43 and have been trying for nearly 3 years and have had 9 very early m/c , so i need this to try and hopefully it will work, any help with this would be great xx

I bought mine from tesco 40mg and that's all that was in the tablet I took 3 at the same time just before bed on days 3-7.hope this helps

I bought mine from tesco 40mg and that's all that was in the tablet I took 3 at the same time just before bed on days 3-7.hope this helps

there the one's i have bought, couldnt make my mind up how many to take, thanx & congrats :dance:

CD19 and still no + OPK after taking soy CD2-6. = ( I didn't O until CD23 last month on a Clomid cycle and it looks like I won't be O'ing any earlier with the Soy. Will be testing later this afternoon and really hoping for that smiley on my OPK!

Hi ladies, wanted to chime in with my info - DH and I have been TTC for 5 months, this month I took 80 mg soy on CD 2 - 6. Luckily I haven't had any issues with anovulation in the past, but the soy helped bump my O up 4 days earlier.

I got my first BFP 2 days ago at 8 DPO. :D Now I'm just hoping it sticks.

Also, for whatever it's worth, I used the Clearblue Easy fertility monitor this month and got LOWS every. single. day. No highs and no peaks. Crazy, because I've gotten peaks on it before, and I had a positive OPK this cycle.

Good luck to all of you!

Hi ladies, wanted to chime in with my info - DH and I have been TTC for 5 months, this month I took 80 mg soy on CD 2 - 6. Luckily I haven't had any issues with anovulation in the past, but the soy helped bump my O up 4 days earlier.

I got my first BFP 2 days ago at 8 DPO. :D Now I'm just hoping it sticks.

Also, for whatever it's worth, I used the Clearblue Easy fertility monitor this month and got LOWS every. single. day. No highs and no peaks. Crazy, because I've gotten peaks on it before, and I had a positive OPK this cycle.

Good luck to all of you!

congrats huni :dance: :dance:

i had no ov this cycle, first month on soy, i dont normally ov anyway and this was first cycle after early mc so it could be for many reasons, had pos opk last fri but af has extremely lightly turned up couple of days after opk so who knows whats going on :shrug:
congrats to all the ladies who got their bfps :happydance:

pinkylisa28 and Toots216 Congratulations!!
Nothing to report from me, so I guess taking Soy halfway through your cycle doesn't help!
Good Luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->