Soy Isoflavones Poll

This is my first cycle using soy.
I'm not sure if I am ovulating or not. I've never gotten a positive OPK and no high on CBFM. Going for blood work next month if no BFP this month.

I'm taking 100mg on CD 3-7.

great news on the bfps so far, huge congratulations. AF got me last cycle so trying again on the soy. This cycle days 3-6, in the evening and 120 mg Tescos brand. Here's hoping.

Could you add me to the list? DH and I have been TTC #2 for almost 6 months now and this is my third month on Soy. I'm taking 160mgs CD5-9 this month. If it doesn't work this month we will take a short break.

I got a peak on my CBFM this morning!
I've never gotten a positive OPK and no Peak on CBFM before!
I'm so excited! Looks like the Soy is helping me!

I just joined this experiment : )
this is my first soy cycle and I'm taking 100mg on cd3-7 at night
I have irregular cycles sometimes and regular other times. I think I had a really early chemical but I'm day 5 of AF and took my 3rd round of soy tonight. 2 more rounds to go!! and then we will see what happens. I'm also taking a prenatal vitamin and a fish oil in the morning. I got my dh Vit C/Zinc Gummi vitamins but he can be so stubborn. He took them yesterday and not today :(
Boys :wacko:
So Fx'd crossed!!
Also, my best friend has pcos really bad and hardly ever has a period unless she is taking a lot of medication. So I told her about soy success and she is really excited about trying them as soon as her AF starts.

Im going to take Soy Isaflavones Next cycle for sure!

Does anyone have any recomendations of were to buy? x

I got mine from ebay only place I found that had just si without loads f other vits

I just had a look on ebay found a really great one 30 50mg tables for about £8 including p&p is that good? seems pretty cheap! x

With only taking 5 a cycle they will last a while aswell :) im really excited about getting them now :D

I got mine from Walmart, the Spring Valley brand it was $6.

We dont have Walmart here in the UK :( that would have been a great price! x

Tesco hun, it's a small bottle with a yellow top, I missed them first time I went to look but found them the 2nd time. Think they are £4 for 30 at 40mg each but they have 3 for the price of 2 on vitamins.

Tesco hun, it's a small bottle with a yellow top, I missed them first time I went to look but found them the 2nd time. Think they are £4 for 30 at 40mg each but they have 3 for the price of 2 on vitamins.

Thank you! I will take a nip to tesco if AF gets me this cycle, thats loads better for me! Then if im pregnant then i wont waste my money!

Thanks again
xxx

i got my :bfp: today 12dpo thanks to soy, bvits and metformin ..hope its a sticky one!

Picture0004.jpg

Congratulatiosn Southerngal!! Im on my first month using it .. took my last ones today! Thats Great News xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I am on my first month using soy - took 100mg CD 3-7, using Natures Aid Soy Isoflavones. Am currently on CD 9 and keeping my fingers crossed this month. Have been TTcCfor about a year now

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"