Soy Isoflavones Poll

Me too im taking soy isoflavones for the first time and am now waiting too see when i ov this month and fingers crossed it works.
i took it from CD 2 to 6 160mg each day so will see what happens

I got both of my :bfp:s with Soy Isoflavones... but I lost both. We think it was due to low progesterone... but no real proof as they were both blighted ovum found way after growth had stopped. Nevertheless, they did work for me, and I liked them much more than Clomid! As my siggy suggests, I've since moved on though.

Meg im so sorry for your losses and wish you all the best on the IVF hun xx

Hello ladies! I see there are more BFP's since I was online last! CONGRATS! I will be testing in 3 days! I hope I get my BFP!

I broke down and tested today and got a BFN. Will probably use progesterone to induce AF and then see what my next cycle protocol will be. Don't know if I should take a break from the soy and go back to Fertility Blend and Fertility for a few months or what. I'm so sad:(

I have been waiting for three months for af to start! GAH! I really want to try soy but I don't want to start mid-cycle. Hopefully she shows up soon. :(

3rd cycle of soy now starting. 1st cycle I was a tincy bit scared of what might happen so only took 80 mg on days 2-6. 2nd cycle I took 120 mg on days 2-5 (forgot on day 6 duh). Both cycles brought my OV forward by about 3 days. This cycle just taken 160 mg and this is CD2, will take the same for the next 4 days and might up the dose to 200 mg for CD5 and 6. I will think about it and decide later. Good luck everyone. x

When do you start to feel the effect of the soy iso im on CD10 & took it CD2-6 and dont feel any different at all!....

i didnt until i got the very strong OV pain and you might get that soon i got it three days early, since OV i have had extremely sore nipples and have what feels like a cold, but watch out for the early OV and the pains hun and good luck xx

Same with me apart from today my nipples feel very sore and hard as frozen peas so dont know if its the soy doing that but am hoping so still got too long too wait tho and thank you southerngal2 xx

How do you know when to take it - some of you say 2-6 some say 3-7 some say 5-9?
I don't really know how long my cycles are - they've been 34, 35, and now on CD45 so I'm confused as to what day I should start taking them when i am on CD1. Can anyone help please? Thanks

I think I am going to test again tonight. I tested two days ago and got BFN and still no AF so I want to check again. Will update my BFN results.

When do you start to feel the effect of the soy iso im on CD10 & took it CD2-6 and dont feel any different at all!....

I had VERY strong O pains! But didn't feel anything else until then.

:) I want VERY STRONGGGG O Pains :haha: Thank you :) x

How do you know when to take it - some of you say 2-6 some say 3-7 some say 5-9?
I don't really know how long my cycles are - they've been 34, 35, and now on CD45 so I'm confused as to what day I should start taking them when i am on CD1. Can anyone help please? Thanks

From what i know & have read its just personal prefrence.. I have 32day cycles and i chose to take mine CD2-6 but i dont think it really matters :) x

Thanks xMissxZoiex! So probably stupid question but I'm new to this, CD1 is first day of AF, so you take these while your still AF? Thanks x

Thanks xMissxZoiex! So probably stupid question but I'm new to this, CD1 is first day of AF, so you take these while your still AF? Thanks x

Yehh you do :) my AF lasts untill CD5 & I took it from CD2-6 xx

I ladies, I have just started taking soy this cycle. I have 35ish day cycles so I'm hoping that this will help me to ov a bit earlier. I am starting off with 80mg CD2 to CD6 and have just taken my second dose. Praying that this will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->