• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

Yep will keep you posted for deffo :thumbup: If af arrives tue/wed im ready.. dont really like taking tablets in fear of side effects, but with what ive read there isnt much apart from headaches occassionally and ov pain x

I think they can possibly upset your stomach a bit too. I'm taking them with my evening meal, so hopefully any side effects like headaches won't be noticeable!

Same going to take them with something just before i go to bed i think x

I took soy this cycle for the first time days 3-7, and I ovulated 2 days earlier. I have cycles of 31 days and I usually ovulate between day 18-23. I'm currently on cycle day 25- 9dpo, crossing my fingers that this cycle is finally it.

Good Luck Gurlsan! Hope the Soy has worked for you!!

Well it seems AF is playing hide and seek with me. Still waiting to start my next cycle, man this sucks....

hey girls well af got me right on time on cd24, so am now 4 days into taking soy for the 2nd cycle from cd1 this time and see if that works better as i have short cycles i thought it might work better but if not will try them cd3 next cycle.
Good Luck Poppy fingers crossed for you hun xxx

hey girls well af got me right on time on cd24, so am now 4 days into taking soy for the 2nd cycle from cd1 this time and see if that works better as i have short cycles i thought it might work better but if not will try them cd3 next cycle.
Good Luck Poppy fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Aww thanks sweetie :hugs: just want af to hurry up now ( never thought id say that) :haha: how much are you taking? x

200mg each day for 5 days, coz im 43 44 in dec and wanted it to happen before i got to that age iykwim, and i have really short cycles 24 days so have taken it cd1 just to see if it makes a big enough difference and works for us as my oh is 46 and has no kids and would make a brilliant dad xx

So im 40 with 28 day cycle, how much you think i should take? xx

try taking 160mg for the first 3 days and then up it to 200mg on the last two days from cd3 - 7 , as it seems to work for so many ladies on those days on that formula with long cycles, good luck hun and i hope which ever arrives first is good news for you whether is pregnancy or period (so that you can start the soy) xx

Ok i'll do that im quite excited now lol,,,, awww good luck too sweetie i'll be made up when you get your BFP & bet your dh will :kiss:, keep me up to date :hug:

i will do hun and thank you , i have added you as a friend on my sig so that it reminds me lol , old brain dont remember like it did lol :rofl: :rofl:

LOL Good idea its not only me then :haha: ok better go get some work done :hugs: x

OMG!!!! This was the first cycle that I have used Soy Isoflavones, and guess what??? I got a second line on the pregnancy test. OMG, it is a positive.. WOO HOO, I am finally pregnant!!! at 11dpo.

I'm in shock, it's been 3yrs that we have been TTC our 1st with no luck, I have never had a positive preggo test before.

Let me share what I did this cycle. First of all, I usually have 30-32day cycles and ovulate betw days 18-23, last cycle was a 40 day cycle. I went out of the country on vacation for 16 days, so I don't know if that is what affected that cycle or not. We came back from our vacation on Oct 1, and I went to my General Doctor for a routine annual check up and asked her for a referral to an OBGYN, which she immediately gave me. I scheduled my appointment for Nov 16, which was the 1st appointment available.

Okay, so I took Soy Isoflavones on cycle days 3-7, and ovulated 2 days earlier than usual with stronger cramps (cycle day 16). Then on I spotted very lightly on cycle day 21, and on cycle day 22 I woke up and when I wiped, it was pinkish.. and later that day very light pink/brown. I got sort of excited, but not too much. I had a dip in temp that same day and it has slowly gone back up.

Symptoms: I've been feeling PMS symptoms since Sunday, very sensitive nipples, a little nauseous which goes away when I eat, loss of appetite, lots of mood swings as of yesterday, headache, pinching and tightness around my abdomen, lower back pains, and I just feel full.

What I did this cycle: Took Soy Isoflavones, used Preseed (10th cycle on preseed), Used softcups (4th cycle), took my One a day multivitamin, Flaxseed oil, and lost 10lbs this month. (We walked so much on our trip, and ate so much the first week, that I got sick of food and started shedding the pounds).

Any questions, ask me...

Thats fantastic news sweetie, congratulations :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back