• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

Wifey29 We have about the same cycles, how long have you been TTC? x

Missxzoex, i took tesco soy iso on cd2-6 and got my OV with very sstttrrrooonngg pains on cd8 which is 3 days early for me i when i do ov before soy i'd get it around cd10-12 but hey i dont mind as long as it works and all i have really had is really sore nipples getting worse by the day and its been 3 days now OUCH and my temp has been sort of steady for the last 4 mornings so fingers crossed this has worked. My cycles are normally 24-27 days so who knows on soy? Good Luck Hun xxx

Missxzoex, i took tesco soy iso on cd2-6 and got my OV with very sstttrrrooonngg pains on cd8 which is 3 days early for me i when i do ov before soy i'd get it around cd10-12 but hey i dont mind as long as it works and all i have really had is really sore nipples getting worse by the day and its been 3 days now OUCH and my temp has been sort of steady for the last 4 mornings so fingers crossed this has worked. My cycles are normally 24-27 days so who knows on soy? Good Luck Hun xxx

Thats good to know that soy bought your Ovulation forward Ive been taking the tesco soy to, I dont usially Ovulate untill CD18/19! You are really lucky to Ov so early :haha: it feels like im waiting forever to O. so if i o around CD16/17 I will be very happy with that! Also my DF is on his third month of all his pill to help his low mobility and every study that i have read are over a 3 month period fingers crossed his has improved aswell! :) x

I just started on soy this cycle (last night to be exact) for CD3-7. The soy I'm using is by Nature's Way with 140 mg red clover and 100 mg non-GMO soy isoflavones. I'm taking them along side EPO (1300mg) and vitex (400 mg 3x day). I have extremely irregular cycles, 3 were regular but avg 41 days. According to my dr, I most likely am not ovulating, so I will update if I O this month (I'll be charting, using opks, and checking CM). Hope this helps, and I would love to see how it's worked for others.

Ooo hun i wish you all the best i took it this cycle for the first time from cd2-6 200mg a supermarket brand in the UK, and i had really really strong OV pains 3 days earlier than i would normally would , if i did as i didnt ov every month, and being 43 , 44 in dec wanted to try this now so i was so pleased to get the indication and lots of cm too so i am now cd14 6dpo and have had really sore nipples for 3 days but apart from that nothing else but as of today i feel really tired... O and i took them just before bed.
Good Luck Hun i really hope they work for you xxxx

Thats good to know that soy bought your Ovulation forward Ive been taking the tesco soy to, I dont usially Ovulate untill CD18/19! You are really lucky to Ov so early :haha: it feels like im waiting forever to O. so if i o around CD16/17 I will be very happy with that! Also my DF is on his third month of all his pill to help his low mobility and every study that i have read are over a 3 month period fingers crossed his has improved aswell! :) x

Zinc every day will help his spermies too good luck xxx

thats good so has he got to go back for another test to see if they have improved

They wont give him another test yet :idk: So we will just have to wait and see which is really annoying I reallly really hope this is our month, my brother & his gf are TTC and i really wanted to be the one to give my parents there first grandchild! x

I wonder how long soy is going to make my cycle be? This is so frustrating! I just want AF to show so I can try something else!

missxzoiex i think you will be the first and i wish you both all the best xxx

Wifey29 We have about the same cycles, how long have you been TTC? x

We have been trying since Sept last year. I have lost count, but due to my long cycles we are either cycle 10 or 11. So many of my friends and colleagues have fallen during this time, several without trying at all. It's getting very frustrating.

I really hope that you get your bfp soon. You really deserve it xx

Hi ladies im going to try Soy once af has been n gone, bought from Tesco's yesterday n going to start on CD2 i think? I do have regular cycles every 28 days so how much would you suggest i take? everyone taking different amounts its confusing lol x FX for everyone :hugs:

At last! AF arrived, so I'm considering taking Soy this cycle. I suppose it wouldn't do me any harm... I'm already CD3, so I think I'll start tonight with 5 H&B tablets. Looks like lots of ladies on here have had a good result though!! FXd for the rest of us! xx

H&B only have 23mg in each tablet how many have you decided to take daily? i got mine from Tesco's 40mg each tab so thinking 3 tabs a night lol gord dont know how much to take :dohh:

I'm planning on taking 5 H&B tablets, which I think are 23mg each, and therefore adds up to about 115mg per day. I've read lots of different suggestions about how many to take, and which days, and whether you build the amount up over the 5 days or keep it the same. Some people take as little as 70mg, some bwn 140-150mg, and others 200mg.
Personally I think 3 40mg tablets a day sounds about right.
FXd it works for you!

Yeah ive read the same lol read way too much about Soy im going to deffo give it a go.... good luck too FX for both of us :hugs:

Thanks poppy, guess we're doing the same sort of thing then! We'll have to keep eachother posted. FXd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->