Soy Isoflavones??

Good luck! Interested to see how it goes and for someone to get a BFP after taking Soy.

My temps are way low too. I've never done temps before so I don't know if it's normal for me or not. I wonder what it means.

So, I'm starting Soy tomorrow and I'm doing my last blood test tomorrow too. Started EPO today for the first time. I'm a little bit nervous with taking EPO and Soy this month. I hope it's not over doing it.
I still don't know when I'm going for my HSG. :shrug:

I'm not sure. I am going to try and wait a few days. I dont like seeing BFN!

GoodLuck buddy! FX that you get your bfp!

Thank you! I really hope I get a :bfp: but I am trying not to think about it and get my hopes up. It is really hard not knowing.

How are you doing? Still going to try soy? It sounds like it is helping. What is EPO?

I heard it can take some time before getting bfp. Don't give up hope.

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil. Suppose to help with CM, I hope it will because I'm pretty dry. That was one of the symptoms I had before AF showed up :dohh:
Yep! I'm starting Soy tomorrow night. I'll get all my tests results next friday! I'm pretty nervous about it.

I did hear that the evening Primrose helped with CM. Hopefully with the Soy and the EPO that will do the trick and you will get a BFP.

Its crazy because you hear all these stories of women finding out way before they even miss their period. I actually miss my period and I am still waiting around.. What the heck.. LOL

Hang in there Danielle! I hope you get some good answers with the test and that this is your month!

Well I think AF got me :cry: I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was pink (sorry tmi). I was trying not to get my hopes up but I would lie if I said i didn't get my hopes up a little. I guess it is a start of a new month And I will be trying Soy!! Good luck ladies!

Thanks ladies. Hoping the soy works for me.

Nikkie- Has AF shown up full force?

Sorry about that nikki, was really hoping you'd be our first bfp on this thread.

GL with the Soy

Thanks Ladies! Maybe next month. Definetly going to try soy to make sure I ovulate!!

Okay Ladies, I am not sure what is going on. I always get a pretty heavy period the first two days and then light the next 3. I got a little bit of blood last night and only a little today. Not sure if this is AF. It is barely anything and not my normal period.

I am worried because I want to start soy tomorrow.. What do you think?

Nikki can you do another hpt just to be sure? It could be break through bleeding?

Well I just took another test and it was negative.. I will just assume this is my period and go with it.. It is frustrating!

hello Ladies

I am taking soy for the first time and this is my 6th cycle ttc.

I would like to share my story, not only to give me someone to talk to but also help others out who are interested in soy.

Here is where i am:

I started taking soy on cd 2 (at night - right before bed, in hopes to sleep off any side effects)
I accidently took 200 mg the first and second night cause i read the label wrong, then dropped to 100 mg for the 3 and 4th night then 150 last night.

So now i am cd 8, took my first opk last night jusst to see where i was at. i am hoping for a much shorter cycle, since mine are usually long. I have heard some ladies O at like cd 10! that would be awesome!

any one else in the begining?

oooh and the side effects for me were pretty bad, i was sick to my stomach, hot flashes adn super bad headaches....wasn't really able to sleeep through it all, so i slept horrible, but thats all over now adn i am back to feeling fine adn hopful!

oooh and the side effects for me were pretty bad, i was sick to my stomach, hot flashes adn super bad headaches....wasn't really able to sleeep through it all, so i slept horrible, but thats all over now adn i am back to feeling fine adn hopful!

Hi Kristix, thanks for sharing. This is my first cycle using soy too, had same side effects when I was taking the soy. It brought my o foward by around a week.

Gl and fx soy brings you your bfp first time around.

i am trying it this cycle. starting tonight. lots of luck and baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->