Soy Isoflavones??

I would be thrilled if the soy brought my o day up a week. Usually i have to wait till like cd 26 or so.
to have it on cd 16! wow! now that would be awesome!

i am only cd 8 but i think i am going to make my hubby bd like everynight, starting tonight. i am so ready for this to be my BFP month!

:dust:
for everyone!!!!

Okay Ladies, I am not sure what is going on. I always get a pretty heavy period the first two days and then light the next 3. I got a little bit of blood last night and only a little today. Not sure if this is AF. It is barely anything and not my normal period.

I am worried because I want to start soy tomorrow.. What do you think?

I have the same thing!! I was bleeding crazy on Sunday and yesterday. Last night I was only spotting and today barely anything. I had severe cramps in the middle of the night and I was sure I was going to be sick.

Okay Ladies, I am not sure what is going on. I always get a pretty heavy period the first two days and then light the next 3. I got a little bit of blood last night and only a little today. Not sure if this is AF. It is barely anything and not my normal period.

I am worried because I want to start soy tomorrow.. What do you think?

I have the same thing!! I was bleeding crazy on Sunday and yesterday. Last night I was only spotting and today barely anything. I had severe cramps in the middle of the night and I was sure I was going to be sick.

Yeah, that is so weird. I am not sure what is going on. I haven't had any more blood since early afternoon and that was only a little bit. I have never had a period like this before :wacko:... It's making me feel crazy. I don't know what to do.

After I replied to you Nikkie, I went and tested. The second line is very faint but it's there. :happydance: I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
I went for blood test today which included a pregnancy test so if it's really positive I should get a call from my doctor pretty soon.

If I don't get a call by the weekend, I'll retest this weekend. :thumbup:

I would wait for soy. Yay!! Can you take a picture of the test and post it? I'm so excited for you! It also gives me hope!!

OOOh exciting development danielle! Good luck - can't wait to hear results of blood test!

I see it!!! That's really exciting!! Can't wait to hear what your doctor says from blood work!!

I'm getting more excited now!! I thought it was my imagination...plus the phone wouldn't zoom in properly. I can't wait for the phone call.
I just hope I don't lose this one too.

So, should I say it's a BFP?

Nikkie, I hope you get a bfp too.

I would say it is a BFP!! How exciting!! Woo hoo.

Did the line show up during the time frame? Can you take a pink dye test, too? It might be easier to make sure it's not an evap or anything. Hoping it's your BFP!!

It showed up positive immediately. Kerrbear, so many people told me the same thing that it could be a evap. I hope it's truly a bfp. I'm waiting for blood test results today.

I think it might be a BFP!! Let us know what you hear!! Can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->