Soy Isoflavones??

Will do!
Nikkie, did AF come back for you? Or is the bleeding completely done?

It's just a little here and there. I'm going to take it as being AF. Si I'm going to do the soy tonight I think.

Thanks me too! I started Geritol today and will start sy tonight for cycle day 3-7!! Really hoping this does the trick..

It showed up positive immediately. Kerrbear, so many people told me the same thing that it could be a evap. I hope it's truly a bfp. I'm waiting for blood test results today.

If it showed up positive right away then most likely it's not an evap. Blue dye tests are just notorious for that. Hope you get the blood work results soon!

Blood test came back negative. I'll be starting Soy tonight and i'm never going to test with Clearblue again.

Danielle thats terrible i thought for sure that it was pos. :hugs:

Ok someone told me home pregnancy test are more accurate than blood test. She said to retest with another brand. Any advice?

No, I'm a lab scientist and the blood tests are way more accurate. The HCG gets into your blood faster and at higher levels, then subsequently spills over into urine. Sorry, I totally saw the line on your pic too!

Good luck on this cycle Danielle!

No, I'm a lab scientist and the blood tests are way more accurate. The HCG gets into your blood faster and at higher levels, then subsequently spills over into urine. Sorry, I totally saw the line on your pic too!

Good luck on this cycle Danielle!

Thx Rocco! I'm so happy to hear then I don't have to doubt. I have a HSG schedule for Tuesday and next friday I'm getting all my tests results.

So sorry Danielle! Hoping next month is your month!

Oh no! Im sorry to hear that :-( I really thought it was a BFP! We will be starting Soy on the same day!

My left ovary feels like it's doing "something" in there. IDK what! lol

I should ovulate soon! Here's to hoping!

I start tonight for cycle 3-7. Hope the side effects aren't to bad for me.

same here Nikkie! I'm still in shock of the test. Anyway, I got some from online. I can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered a combo with Ovulation (25) and Pregnancy (10) tests strips. I'm getting excited for this month, it would be a nice wedding gift.

That would be a great gift!! Good luck!! Where did you order them from? That sounds like a good deal.

makeababy.ca
They are in USA too.
Pretty cheap compare to the ones in the stores. Last month I went to a store and got 7 Ovulation tests for 46$. So expensive! That's without the pregnancy tests! And 7 is not enough. Especially when using Soy because it can make you early or later than usual O time.

Yeah you definetly need a lot. I will have to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->