Soy Isoflavones??

I was so sure too :cry:
I'll never listen to symptoms again it's depressing.:nope:

Yeah I don't really trust symptoms either. They always trick me too.

Yeah I don't really trust symptoms either. They always trick me too.

I still have sore breasts, back pain and cramps. I guess there's no way it would be like my first pregnancy where I did have 5 days of bleeding.

This is my first month temping so I have nothing to compare it to and can't really say

Im still waiting for AF!! 2 days late. I took a cheap test this morning and it was negative. I am usually on schedule. Dont get it!

I hope you're one of those girls who has a BFP that shows up late. Do you know when you o'd? What's your usual LP length?

My only symptom was out of control thirst. Are you thirsty? :)

I hope you're one of those girls who has a BFP that shows up late. Do you know when you o'd? What's your usual LP length?

My only symptom was out of control thirst. Are you thirsty? :)

I am pretty sure I ovulated the 18th. My usuual LP is 14 days. I have had symptoms here and there since ovulation - Thirsty, cramps, a little neaseous, and back aches. I have been trying not to symptom spot because I dont know what to trust. I am not sure what the deal is. Trying not to get my hopes up though :wacko:

Yeah, I am past my 14 days. I guess I will just wait and see if AF comes. If not I will test again in a few days.

So I restarted soy last night. I plan to take 160mg on CD3-5, then 200mg on CD6 & 7. Hopefully it works.

Nikkie122- I hope you get your BFP! Maybe the cheap test wasn't sensitive enough to pick it up? Lots of :dust:!

Thanks - I hope that is the case. This waiting around is not fun. If I do start my cycle I am going to try the soy.

I'm not sure. I am going to try and wait a few days. I dont like seeing BFN!

For those of you who temp, did soy make your temps jump around?

I just finished my 5th night of soy last night.

My temps have been WEIRD compared to my previous charts.

I do my charts on paper so I don't have something easy for you to view...but I do remember them off the top of my head.

CD3 - day after Soy dose 1 - Temp: 97.5
CD4 - day after Soy dose 2 - Temp: 96.9
CD5 - day after Soy dose 3 - Temp: 96.9
CD6 - day after Soy dose 4 - Temp: 97.5
CD7 - day after Soy dose 4 - Temp: 96.9 (TODAY)

I RARELY dip into the 96.9 range during my cycle other than for O day. I've been very consistent with that. Usually my temps in the first week of my cycle are mid 97s. On my chart the two 97.5 temps are extreme spikes. It's SO WEIRD.

I'm very good about temping and I know these aren't just extraneous variables.

So now that I'm done with Soy for this cycle I can't wait to see how the rest of the cycle will turn out :)

So I restarted soy last night. I plan to take 160mg on CD3-5, then 200mg on CD6 & 7. Hopefully it works.

Good luck kerrbear - I think that dosage sounds good to me. If I don't have a BFP on this cycle I will up my dosage to what you're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->