• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

Sorry the :witch: got you!! This is my 3rd time on soy and I am hoping it worked. I would try one more time just in case:) Good Luck 3ggo!

Today I am getting some strange cramps - I dont remember having cramps like this usually so I am hoping it is a good sign - they start up high under my ribs and go into my thighs - twingy weird cramps or pains. I have had a couple of dizzy or lightheaded spells today too, but I normally have very low blood pressure. I am going to start testing this weekend. Wish me :dust:

Today I am getting some strange cramps - I dont remember having cramps like this usually so I am hoping it is a good sign - they start up high under my ribs and go into my thighs - twingy weird cramps or pains. I have had a couple of dizzy or lightheaded spells today too, but I normally have very low blood pressure. I am going to start testing this weekend. Wish me :dust:

GL!!! I hope this is it for you :)

Good luck Mas! Hopefully the 3rd time with soy is the charm. I was so hopefuly for myself my last cycle because my temps were so good and it was my 3rd cycle on soy, too. I'm hoping now that Clomid is what helps me.

Well ladies...I believe I have finally gotten my positive OPK!! Now if only my hubby were home so we could get it on! lol He will be home in 5 hours. Now I'm just hoping we can catch this eggy!! I have been getting some ovulation pains on my right side today. Yesterday I was having them on my left side.

Let me know what you all think!

Attachments

• IMG_5940[1].jpg
    IMG_5940[1].jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Well ladies...I believe I have finally gotten my positive OPK!! Now if only my hubby were home so we could get it on! lol He will be home in 5 hours. Now I'm just hoping we can catch this eggy!! I have been getting some ovulation pains on my right side today. Yesterday I was having them on my left side.

Let me know what you all think!

Looks nice and positive to me :) happy BD'ing!!!

I had a few like that. Half looked positive and the other half looked faded. According to measurements at my last US, it was positive ;) GL hun

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

Did you test?

:hugs:

Praying for you.

Your chart looks great! Have you tested yet?

Ok....well soy may have delayed ovulation for me...but it definitely made ovulation stronger. I had pains on my left ovary on Thursday, and now yesterday and today I've been having them on my right side. (not anything painful) I also had positive OPK's yesterday and today.

The last 2 cycles that I used opk's I only got one day of positives and it was hardly even positive. I would only have one positive opk in the early afternoon and by evening it was light again. This cycle with soy is much different. I know that today is the big day and I'm praying we are successful this time!

What cycle day are you hunny?

It's CD25 for me and still another high :(

Well going to give soy one last try. We shall see.

Wow, you have given me hope hunny. xxxx

Is this your first month on soy? Do you normally ovulate on your own? I tried it to see if I could move it up further and have a stronger ovulation. Looks like I only got one of the two. But I will definitely be a happy camper if it get's me my bfp. Don't give up just yet...ovulation could be just around the corner for you!

GL!!! Hopefully it'll do it's job for you this time! I'm ready see you get your bfp! :)

Wow, you have given me hope hunny. xxxx

Is this your first month on soy? Do you normally ovulate on your own? I tried it to see if I could move it up further and have a stronger ovulation. Looks like I only got one of the two. But I will definitely be a happy camper if it get's me my bfp. Don't give up just yet...ovulation could be just around the corner for you!

GL!!! Hopefully it'll do it's job for you this time! I'm ready see you get your bfp! :)

Thanks! I am so ready to get my BFP! Glad you finally O'ed :) hope you catch that eggie!

Why am I getting positive OPKs for 3 days in a row? I had my first one on Thursday and I just took another one at like 6:30pm... still positive. The one on Thursday afternoon was darker than the control line, but yesterday and today's tests were the same color. I thought they would be negative now?

My cervix is still high and soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"