Soy Isoflavones??

Cd 12 today.

CD 10 and 11 both looked positive until you turned them upside down with the control line being first... and then you could see that the test line was just SLIGHTY lighter.

Here are today's tests @ 10am and 1pm:
https://i45.tinypic.com/14jqfb6.jpg

Positive right?

Get you some, girl! :winkwink:

Oh, you bet I am! :winkwink: I just get so frustrated because my first two babies weren't "planned" and it just seemed to happen out of nowhere. Now that we're actually planning our third, it's taking a bit more work. I know I shouldn't get frustrated, but it's so hard waiting!

Although, I have a good feeling about this month. More so than any other!

Well AF for me today :( not sure i am going to do soy again this cycle.

JLForever- That's a great +OPK!! You definitely need to jump your man! lol.

3ggo- Sorry AF got you! Will you try anything instead of soy?

Ok Ladies,

I am currently CD24, and on this day last cycle (which I didn't take soy for) I got my peak on my CBFM.

This morning I got yet another high which was really unexpected as I assumed I would get my peak around about the same time as last month or even earlier due to taking Soy this cycle.

I took 160mg of SI in the evening of cycle days 3-7

Is it possible for Soy to have pushed back my ovulation, or stopped it completely this month? I only have 4 sticks left and I am losing hope.

Ok Ladies,

I am currently CD24, and on this day last cycle (which I didn't take soy for) I got my peak on my CBFM.

This morning I got yet another high which was really unexpected as I assumed I would get my peak around about the same time as last month or even earlier due to taking Soy this cycle.

Is it possible for Soy to have pushed back my ovulation, or stopped it completely this month? I only have 4 sticks left and I am losing hope.

From my understanding..soy CAN delay ovulation. It can also stop it and mess your cycle up completely if you regularly O and use soy. I'm sure someone else can go into more detail

Well AF for me today :( not sure i am going to do soy again this cycle.

I'm sorry!! I was really hoping this was your month! Your temps looked great! :(

Ok Ladies,

I can't say for anyone else...but this was my first cycle on soy and I normally ovulate somewhere around CD20. I am currently on CD30 and I think ovulation is FINALLY just around the corner for me! I have been waiting VERY impatiently for it and was afraid I wasn't going to ovulate because of the soy. So it definitely delayed ovulation for me. However...I did get up this morning and had TONS of EWCM which I haven't had in a VERY long time! (Sorry TMI) I've heard that soy can help with CM...so maybe it helped in that area for me. :happydance: I'm just hoping it stays for when my hubby get's home from work tonight.

JLForever- That's a great +OPK!! You definitely need to jump your man! lol.

3ggo- Sorry AF got you! Will you try anything instead of soy?

I don't think so. I might take soy one more cycle and give up on it. Maybe 3rd time will be the charm. I haven't decided yet, but guess I need to soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->