• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

Yes, this is my first month using soy. Like you I used it in the hope it would bring my ovulation forward as Clomid did but I was unable to continue taking it.

It's very frustrating that I've still not ovulated yet as it's making this cycle stupidly long :(

Yes, this is my first month using soy. Like you I used it in the hope it would bring my ovulation forward as Clomid did but I was unable to continue taking it.

It's very frustrating that I've still not ovulated yet as it's making this cycle stupidly long :(

I agree! I actually didn't ovulate yesterday like I thought I did. I was totally surprised when my temp didn't go up at all. It actually dropped a little. So if my temp isn't up tomorrow morning...I don't know what I'm going to think. I should have ovulated no later than today according to my OPK's. If not, I am going to assume that this cycle is a bust and I will never try soy again. :( I guess I will have to wait and see what happens in the morning. I should have been getting my bfp or AF here soon...but I haven't even ovulated yet! Ugh!

Hoping we both ovulate soon if we haven't already! Good luck!

I agree! I actually didn't ovulate yesterday like I thought I did. I was totally surprised when my temp didn't go up at all. It actually dropped a little. So if my temp isn't up tomorrow morning...I don't know what I'm going to think. I should have ovulated no later than today according to my OPK's. If not, I am going to assume that this cycle is a bust and I will never try soy again. :( I guess I will have to wait and see what happens in the morning. I should have been getting my bfp or AF here soon...but I haven't even ovulated yet! Ugh!

Did you ovulate regularly before you started soy?

I, in all honesty, do not know if I ovulated regularly by myself as I only started tracking ovulation last month using a CBFM.

I have very irregular periods my longest of late being 47 day. Looks as though this period will be another long one.

Pink peony, your temp sometimes won't rise for a day or so after O, keep bding until it rises!

I used the soy last cycle & O'd on CD 24.
The month before, without soy, it was CD32.

Didn't use it this month and I'm now on CD34 & still waiting to O... unless it was on CD27 as the OPKs suggested but as I'm getting ewcm now & no sore bbs yet I'm guessing it didn't happen. :shrug: (although I did find a nice old thread on here this morning where someone had ewcm at 6/7dpo & got their BFP...)

Will most likely give the soy another go next time now that I'll be back from holiday by the time AF arrives.

I OVULATED!!!! :happydance: haha I had a HUGE temp spike today! The best I've ever seen in the year that I have been temping! :)

Did you ovulate regularly before you started soy?

I ovulated semi regularly. I would ovulate every month...but I ovulated late. On average I would ovulate around CD 20. Some months were a day or so earlier or later. The longest I've ovulated on my own was CD30.

Pink peony, your temp sometimes won't rise for a day or so after O, keep bding until it rises!

Thanks! My temp actually spiked today. :) We were bd'ing every other day. We tried bd'ing on saturday...which was the day before ovulation...but he was unable to finish. :( But I feel like we still have a good chance! :)

Well I just finshed up soy last week. Im not sure but going off my calender I should be ovulating the end of this week. I am really hoping I ovulate Friday because I go out of town Saturday and my husband wont be with me. So keep your fingers crossed that I ovulate before I leave!!

Well I just finshed up soy last week. Im not sure but going off my calender I should be ovulating the end of this week. I am really hoping I ovulate Friday because I go out of town Saturday and my husband wont be with me. So keep your fingers crossed that I ovulate before I leave!!

FX's for you!

I had a big temp dip yesterday - was so disappointed, but this morning it shot back up! I am pretty sure I O'd a day or two after fertility friend says I did so I am 11 or 12dpo today (I think). I am really hoping the dip is a good sign:)

FX's for you!

Thanks.. Now looks like I will be ovulating later than I originally thought. Thats my luck I will probably be gone when I ovulate :shrug:

FX's for you!

Thanks.. Now looks like I will be ovulating later than I originally thought. Thats my luck I will probably be gone when I ovulate :shrug:

:hugs:

Hopefully not! I will keep everything crossed that O when you get back!

I know I'm not taking the soy this time round but thought I'd keep you updated anyway (so I can rejoin next time lol)

Well I now think I've at least O'd so thats something... just not sure when.

Finally got sensitive nipples which usually happens a day or so after O. Only day I didn't use OPK was Saturday so its possible it *might* have been + then so I'd now be 2/3 dpo. But going from the earlier +OPK I'm 8/9 dpo.

Still having EWCM which isn't usual for me on either 2/3 or 8/9 dpo; been feeling very full & having lots of "sensations" and light cramps - again not something I normally get. Feels like AF is on the way sometimes but shouldn't be due til Friday earliest...

Why is my body so confusing? It wasn't confusing before ttc! lol

I feel that way too, but I remind myself i wasn't obsessively observing my breast and pelvic area for every teensy twinge and twitch and recording said twinges and twitches and poring over reams of data regarding possible symptoms and reading messages about other people who may or may not have experiences a similar twitch. It's enough to make you think you're dying or pregnant when really, you had all this stuff going on before, you just didn't care.

I feel that way too, but I remind myself i wasn't obsessively observing my breast and pelvic area for every teensy twinge and twitch and recording said twinges and twitches and poring over reams of data regarding possible symptoms and reading messages about other people who may or may not have experiences a similar twitch. It's enough to make you think you're dying or pregnant when really, you had all this stuff going on before, you just didn't care.

^^Pretty much exactly what I was going to say lol it happens before, you just don't care enuff about what's going on in there to notice it.

If you temp, it's the easiest way to find out if and when you O

I think I have the flu:( last night after dinner I was very nauseous so I laid down. This morning I was achey and I had the worst headache ever! It took forever to get to a manageable level! I can only take tylenol as we all know for TTC! Now I feel sick again, like I want to have the runs but cant-very gassy and bubbly in the tummy and feel like I could gak any minute! I may leave early from work. I don't think these are symptoms of pregnancy either - I really think I have the flu :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->