Soy Isoflavones??

Good luck with the clomid Kerrbear!! I hope it works quickly for you
Welcome back Nikki - FXed you get a sticky bean this go round!
3ggo - your not out until the witch shows!!
Powell and Danielle - Sounds like you are both getting good symptoms!! Love the positive test pic!
Leah - I have never had that happen to me before that I can remember. Maybe you were out of breath

Thank you so much! I took my first dose about 2 hours ago and I'm feeling okay so far, lol. I'm hoping this round is all I'll need. :)

Danielle- I hope they call you first thing in the morning with your results! Glad to hear the tests are getting darker.

Powell- Sounds like things are going good for so far. :)

Have either of you ladies started pregnancy journals on here?

I have my TTC journal which is helpful for me. Let me know if you start one and I'll stalk it! :)

I'm head deep with a spoon in the Frozen Yogurt: Mint Chocolate Flake!! My husband's jaw almost drop to the floor the minute he saw me lol

mmm frozen yogurt sounds so good right now lol how'd hubs been treating ya ;)

I think he is starting to believe since I keep testing everyday. The line is getting darker too. He finally agree for me to tell my best friend (who is also my co-worker and her class is next to mine). Of course, I've already told her lol. I could hid it from her, she had to watch over my class when I left for blood test and she found that weird but didn't question.

Glad to hear he your hubby is coming around! :happydance:

Maybe I'll start one...I'm just waiting for the results to confirm it. Not that I don't believe I'm pregnant but just want to know for sure kinda of.

I was the same way! I even went to the ER for confirmation the day after i found out because I found out on a Holiday weekend and wouldn't have been able to see the doc for 3 days

Congratulations Danielle!

AFM...I'm on CD28 and still waiting to ovulate. On average...I ovulate on CD20. This was my first cycle on Soy and I don't think I am ever going to try it again! I should have ovulated over a week ago! I was hoping that the soy would bring ovulation forward. Hopefully it didn't totally cancel out ovulation all together! Maybe it's just running a little bit behind! lol I'm kind of mad at myself for even trying soy. I read that it can sometimes mess up your cycle if you ovulate regularly. But I ovulate later than normal, so I figured I'd be fine. I've read that many people ovulated sooner than usual...so I was hoping that would happen for me.

AFM...I'm on CD28 and still waiting to ovulate. On average...I ovulate on CD20. This was my first cycle on Soy and I don't think I am ever going to try it again! I should have ovulated over a week ago! I was hoping that the soy would bring ovulation forward. Hopefully it didn't totally cancel out ovulation all together! Maybe it's just running a little bit behind! lol I'm kind of mad at myself for even trying soy. I read that it can sometimes mess up your cycle if you ovulate regularly. But I ovulate later than normal, so I figured I'd be fine. I've read that many people ovulated sooner than usual...so I was hoping that would happen for me.

oh my. Im sorry doll! Hopefully O shows tonight or tomorrow!!

My first cycle of soy I O'ed late. I was worried it would it again this cycle, but it actually made me O earlier. FF said i O'ed CD27 last cycle, but I actually think it was CD24. This cycle I O'ed CD15.

FX's you O soon. :)

Thanks 3ggo! When did you normally ovulate without soy?

Honestly, I am not sure. Last cycle was the first time that I was actually able to pinpoint O and it was only because I finally had a thermometer that worked right. If AF shows, I am not going to do soy again because I want to see if and when I am O'ing on my own.

Finally got the results at lunch time, I'm officially pregnant. She is sending me back for blood test next week and ultrasound next friday.

I'm excited too! My husband finally believes it. We will wait for the ultrasound next week before announcing it to our parents.

I'm going to try whenever af shows which should be sometimes this weekend!

Danielle- That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

PinkPeony- I ovulated all different days with the soy. I'm not really sure when I was ovulating before. I'm now taking Clomid since 3 cycles of soy didn't help me get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->