• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

I think I have the flu:( last night after dinner I was very nauseous so I laid down. This morning I was achey and I had the worst headache ever! It took forever to get to a manageable level! I can only take tylenol as we all know for TTC! Now I feel sick again, like I want to have the runs but cant-very gassy and bubbly in the tummy and feel like I could gak any minute! I may leave early from work. I don't think these are symptoms of pregnancy either - I really think I have the flu :sick:

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi ladies! I was hoping y'all could help me understand SI's. I just started a new cycle today and am not sure if I will be able to take Clomid this cycle. We have been working with my OBGYN and cannot afford to go to an RE (we would have to pay for everything out of pocket, our insurance doesn't cover infertility) and my OBGYN said that my DH's SA came back as "abnormal", so he wants us to go see a RE.

So, that means we're on our own for now. My question is if 100mg Clomid worked for me (I did O, we just didn't get pg) so do I have a good chance at SI's working for me too?

I would love to go more natural this cycle and avoid all the s/e with Clomid. Has anyone else had success with Clomid and then success with SI's as well?

Thanks! :)

Mas - I hope you feel better soon...but I'm keeping my FX's that it's a bfp coming up for you.

ATM - I finally got my blood test result today and I'm at 1700. Doctor said she is not worried about this one, she doubt it's ectopic. But I'm still going to my ultrasound on Friday just to be 100% sure.

Mas - I hope you feel better soon...but I'm keeping my FX's that it's a bfp coming up for you.

ATM - I finally got my blood test result today and I'm at 1700. Doctor said she is not worried about this one, she doubt it's ectopic. But I'm still going to my ultrasound on Friday just to be 100% sure.

FX'd the little one is snuggled in your uterus!

Hi ladies! I was hoping y'all could help me understand SI's. I just started a new cycle today and am not sure if I will be able to take Clomid this cycle. We have been working with my OBGYN and cannot afford to go to an RE (we would have to pay for everything out of pocket, our insurance doesn't cover infertility) and my OBGYN said that my DH's SA came back as "abnormal", so he wants us to go see a RE.

So, that means we're on our own for now. My question is if 100mg Clomid worked for me (I did O, we just didn't get pg) so do I have a good chance at SI's working for me too?

I would love to go more natural this cycle and avoid all the s/e with Clomid. Has anyone else had success with Clomid and then success with SI's as well?

It certainly doesn't hurt to try! I would take it on the same CD you took Clomid with the doses being up to 200mg. They recommend taking one dose for 3 days, then increase for the last 2 days. When I took soy, I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD 6 & 7. It worked for me all 3 cycles, we just didn't get pregnant. I am taking Clomid this cycle and hoping it will help me get pregnant. I'm just wondering if the quality of my eggs wasn't the best with soy. Hopefully Clomid helps with that. Good luck to you!

Good luck with the ultrasound! Hopefully your bean is right where it needs to be! :)

It certainly doesn't hurt to try! I would take it on the same CD you took Clomid with the doses being up to 200mg. They recommend taking one dose for 3 days, then increase for the last 2 days. When I took soy, I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD 6 & 7. It worked for me all 3 cycles, we just didn't get pregnant. I am taking Clomid this cycle and hoping it will help me get pregnant. I'm just wondering if the quality of my eggs wasn't the best with soy. Hopefully Clomid helps with that. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the info! :flower: We should be hearing from my dr.'s office about his recommendation this morning, if it's to go see an RE, we're starting soy tomorrow. If he thinks DH's SA is good enough to continue our treatment with him, we'll do Clomid. We've only been ttc for 4 months! We're just not ready to move to an RE, it feels so rushed.

GL ladies, depending on what happens today I may be joining you! Lots of baby dust!! :thumb up:

I would try the soy juhnae! Tell your hubby to take L-arginine, zinc and a good multivitamin.

Danielle- I hope your U/S goes well, Fxed for you!

Afm- no AF, BFN again though

How exciting! I cant wait to see the ultrasound! :happydance:

Thanks for the info! :flower: We should be hearing from my dr.'s office about his recommendation this morning, if it's to go see an RE, we're starting soy tomorrow. If he thinks DH's SA is good enough to continue our treatment with him, we'll do Clomid. We've only been ttc for 4 months! We're just not ready to move to an RE, it feels so rushed.

GL ladies, depending on what happens today I may be joining you! Lots of baby dust!! :thumb up:

You're welcome! I understand what you mean about it feeling kinda rushed. We've only actively been TTC since June and we have been pushing off the SA for about 2 months. I felt like it was too early, and still kinda do but we decided to have it done right away anyways. I'm really hoping it turns out okay. Good luck and hopefully you get the news you want from the doctor today!

Good luck tomorrow Danielle!!

Thanks!! I'm really excited, I hope we get to see something. I'm really happy my husband is coming too, he wasn't sure about coming since he is so busy at work. He is now more excited about this whole pregnancy thing.

Kerrbear - one of the girls on a thread for June babies took Clomid for the first time and got pregnant right away. She just found out that she is expecting twins! So there is hope for you, that's one more successful story for you :hugs:

Kerrbear - one of the girls on a thread for June babies took Clomid for the first time and got pregnant right away. She just found out that she is expecting twins! So there is hope for you, that's one more successful story for you :hugs:

Thanks! I would absolutely LOVE twins! My hubby is a twin and he thinks it would be so cool for us to have twins, too. I'd be happy if I got my BFP with just 1 baby on my first cycle. :)

Good luck at the ultrasound! I'll check back before and after work to see how it went.

Good luck today Danielle!

Hope AF is staying away Mas!

AFM well I could be 11dpo now (or 10dpo... or 4/5dpo...) so :witch: could be arriving any time seeing as I've been having an 11 day LP.

It's definitely been a different month for me as I've been feeling all sort of niggles & very mild cramps, very tender nipples (though not straight away as usual, unless O was delayed) and generally sort of "full" and odd feeling. Still getting EWCM too - big thick clear globs of it (well big compared to what I'd normally get around O which isnt a lot lol). Had it all week! Maybe its the B6/B12 doing its thing & giving me the sort of symptoms everyone else normally gets before AF... I don't usually get any symptoms apart from perhaps a mild cramp for half hour or so the day before she arrives.

If no sign of AF by this afternoon I'll report back when I'm back from my holiday in just over a week's time.

:dust: to all :flower:

Well Ladies, I never thought I would say this but for now, were done. Good luck to you all! I am going to plan my wedding for the spring and maybe do IVF after we are married but right now I am not ready for that final devastation - I dont think I would come out of it easily if it didnt work. Thank you all for your wonderful support.
:dust:

:hugs: Mas

Mini update... Felt the urge to POAS but being at work I only had OPKs with me so figured I'd use that, expecting it to be very pale... but just had the strongest positive ever!

Now I don't think I'm O'ing this late... even with the weird ewcm type stuff so looks like I might have to POAS again... feeling incredibly nervous...

Well Ladies, I never thought I would say this but for now, were done. Good luck to you all! I am going to plan my wedding for the spring and maybe do IVF after we are married but right now I am not ready for that final devastation - I dont think I would come out of it easily if it didnt work. Thank you all for your wonderful support.
:dust:

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that. We will miss you! If it's not too hard for you, you could always stop back once in awhile. Good luck with the wedding planning!

:hugs: Mas

Mini update... Felt the urge to POAS but being at work I only had OPKs with me so figured I'd use that, expecting it to be very pale... but just had the strongest positive ever!

Now I don't think I'm O'ing this late... even with the weird ewcm type stuff so looks like I might have to POAS again... feeling incredibly nervous...

That could definitely be a good sign, especially if you're 11dpo. :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->