• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

good luck on your wedding Mas! :happydance: I hope you will have an amazing wedding day. We will miss you :hugs:

Baby is at the right place this time! Yahh!! I'm so happy and looks like I'm indeed at 5 weeks. We can only see the sac but I'm very happy with that :kiss:

Attachments

• Ultrason.jpg
    Ultrason.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 5
Baby is at the right place this time! Yahh!! I'm so happy and looks like I'm indeed at 5 weeks. We can only see the sac but I'm very happy with that :kiss:

BEAUTIFUL. Looks just like mine did at 5w2d. When do you get to go back for another?

No clue, my obgyn will call next week and she will tell me what's next. She did mention I would have another one before 13 weeks.
Have you started doing prenatal yoga?

No clue, my obgyn will call next week and she will tell me what's next. She did mention I would have another one before 13 weeks.
Have you started doing prenatal yoga?

No I haven't, but I have thought about it! Have you?

I just bought a DVD! I'm going to try it this sunday even if I'm early. I heard it's really good for pregnancies.

May be a dumb question but what are the soy isoflavones used for? Could it help with a short luteal phase? I think that is what's preventing me from getting my BFP, I only have a 9-10 day luteal phase.

Happy for all those that got their BFP. Unfortunately all the ultrasound pic are making me a lil sad and disappointed as I wish for my own BFP. Good luck ladies I have to leave this thread. But I'm wishing everyone the best of luck on their TTC journey.

May be a dumb question but what are the soy isoflavones used for? Could it help with a short luteal phase? I think that is what's preventing me from getting my BFP, I only have a 9-10 day luteal phase.

Soy is meant to help with ovulation. I would recommend a B complex to lengthen your LP. I had a 7 day LP on my first cycle and then started taking a complex. Now my LP is 14 days.

Happy for all those that got their BFP. Unfortunately all the ultrasound pic are making me a lil sad and disappointed as I wish for my own BFP. Good luck ladies I have to leave this thread. But I'm wishing everyone the best of luck on their TTC journey.

Sorry to hear you feel like you need to leave the thread. I know if can be hard to hear of BFPs when you haven't gotten one yet. That being said, I love all the girls on this thread (and many other threads for that matter) so I'm just as excited about their BFPs and ultrasounds as I will be for myself when I get mine. The more BFPs I see the more hope I have.

Good luck on your journey as well. :)

BFN on the HPT.

Even more +OPK today but from what I've read on the all-knowing-google it's not a good sign. Apparently I'd be getting BFPs before the OPKs turned positive so now I'm assuming I'm just having a late surge before AF starts. Really don't think I'm O'ing this late (CD39 now) as I wouldn't have the incredibly tender nips so I guess its just a random thing designed to get my hopes up then knock me back down.

For half an hour there I really thought this was it... :cry:

Just have to wait for the witch to show now to figure out when I O'd. No sign so far... still having big globs of jelly like CM this morning though its a bit more creamy I guess you'd call it now. Niggles seem to have stopped too but bbs still tender & they tend to stop hurting a day or so before the witch flies in.

Funny how you can go from being so certain to feeling like you've been smacked in the face in such a short time.

Just wanted to say that I will officially NOT be taking soy this next month. I FINALLY got the Drs to put an order in for my CD3 and CD21 tests. :) So I want my cycle to be natural. They are also putting an order in for me to get an HSG done! I'm so excited!!! I've been asking them to do these forever and they are FINALLY doing it! Just thought I'd share! :)

I won't be taking soy anymore either. Hope everything comes back normal :)

I feel like this thread is dissolving as people get pregnant or stop taking soy. I'm so happy for all the BFPs and am glad that soy worked for some ladies here. I just miss all of you!

I know... Not many posting anymore. I am still following to cheer everyone on.

Yeah. Hopefully everyone will update once in awhile. You ladies on this thread have been my biggest support on here for my TTC journey. I'm so thankful for all of you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->