Soy Isoflavones??

Yeah, I was using them last month but never got a positive so I'm not going to use them this time. I don't trust them.

same here Nikkie! I'm still in shock of the test. Anyway, I got some from online. I can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered a combo with Ovulation (25) and Pregnancy (10) tests strips. I'm getting excited for this month, it would be a nice wedding gift.

Hi Danielle,
I'm so sorry to hear that this wasn't your :bfp:
I've heard some questionable things about any of the tests that use blue dye...
I bought the 25 OPK + 10 HPT test pack from Early-Pregnancy last month. It took a while to arrive, flipping customs! I hope yours gets there faster!
I used the OPKs and 1 HPT but no love yet, but very easy to use.
I've heard good reports about their accuracy, (no false positives) and that they're not super sensitive so if you get a +ve for an OPK or HPT, it's generally a good one.
This month I'll be busting out the OPKs around CD13 and will hopefully be able to hold out using the HPTs until CD30, if AF hasn't shown. Although the temptation to test early is always going to be there, I would rather wait until it's a :bfp: after AF is due just in case it turns out to be a chemical preg - that's just my personal preference but everyone is different :flower:
I hope you and DH get the best wedding present ever.
Where are you getting married?
:dust: and :hugs:

Sorry about the blood test result Danielle and gl with this cycle, fx it brings you your bfp:hugs:

I ordered like 50 OPKs from amazon for $13. They're obviously not CB digital or anything, but I'm hoping they do the trick. Since I don't know if or when I will ovulate I plan to do them twice a day. I only have 1 more day of soy left. Today I didn't have any side effects at all. Tonight i took 200mg and tomorrow I'll take 200mg. So hopefully the higher dose doesn't give me side effects.

same here Nikkie! I'm still in shock of the test. Anyway, I got some from online. I can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered a combo with Ovulation (25) and Pregnancy (10) tests strips. I'm getting excited for this month, it would be a nice wedding gift.

Hi Danielle,
I'm so sorry to hear that this wasn't your :bfp:
I've heard some questionable things about any of the tests that use blue dye...
I bought the 25 OPK + 10 HPT test pack from Early-Pregnancy last month. It took a while to arrive, flipping customs! I hope yours gets there faster!
I used the OPKs and 1 HPT but no love yet, but very easy to use.
I've heard good reports about their accuracy, (no false positives) and that they're not super sensitive so if you get a +ve for an OPK or HPT, it's generally a good one.
This month I'll be busting out the OPKs around CD13 and will hopefully be able to hold out using the HPTs until CD30, if AF hasn't shown. Although the temptation to test early is always going to be there, I would rather wait until it's a :bfp: after AF is due just in case it turns out to be a chemical preg - that's just my personal preference but everyone is different :flower:
I hope you and DH get the best wedding present ever.
Where are you getting married?
:dust: and :hugs:

I Ordered them from makeababy.ca
They are shipped from Ontario and I should get them within three days. I hope so because I'm suppose to O on the 18th. But with Soy, I don't want to take any chances and I will start testing early.

We are getting married in Regina (SK) but having our party in August with the family in New-Brunswick. We fly home twice a year (Christmas and summer). I'm already having an argument with my partner about baby shower. I don't want one at Christmas, it's like the worst time! And he won't fly down other than those two times. :dohh:

Started Soy last night. No side effects so far, but I took 100mg. Tonight, I'll be taking 150mg.

So I had all kinds of ovary pain last night and early this morning. I had an almost + opk last night so we BD, and a super insane positive this morning. I also had a huge temp spike so maybe I already O'd? Who knows. I thought O came after the + opk but my body never fails to amaze me. I'll know soon if I'm in the TWW yet. Mine is never 2 weeks though.

Good luck OperationBbyO.. I hope your TWW goes fast.

I started Soy last night. The only side effect I noticed was hot flashes and really thirsty in the morning. Not sure if that was from the Soy though. I also just purchased some OPK's online so those should be in any day and I will start testing soon.

Hoping this is my month!! Good luck everyone!

Oh man, Dani, that looked to me like a bfp for sure - stupid tests....

Can any of you Soy pros help me out? I'm CD41 with no O and no signs of Oing anytime soon. Can I just take Soy at anytime since I won't be messing with O (I haven't O'd since December) I've been trying to be patient, waiting for the start of my next cycle, but I'm running out of it! I'm wondering if anyone has heard of anyone taking Soy regardless of CD, just to kick start something....

they were normally 42 days, then 35, 36days for several months. But last year at this time I had a 60+ cycle..
I have zero per-menstrual symptoms right now, though I usually don't get any when I don't O. I suppose I should wait 2 more days at least to see if something happens..

So I had all kinds of ovary pain last night and early this morning. I had an almost + opk last night so we BD, and a super insane positive this morning. I also had a huge temp spike so maybe I already O'd? Who knows. I thought O came after the + opk but my body never fails to amaze me. I'll know soon if I'm in the TWW yet. Mine is never 2 weeks though.

Yeah I thought temp rise was after O too. Perhaps your body just came out with the O really quickly :) Good thing you guys got to BD last night. You may want to consider BD again tonight in case the egg is still alive. Good luck with the TWW!

Can i join you ladies :flower:

I'm starting Soy tonight 3-7... hoping this finally does this trick!

xx

Guys need your advise pls. I am between 8dpo and 10dpo as i got positive opk o. Cd14, cd16 n cd 17.

Did a superdrug hpt last night and got a barely there super faint line. Did another test this morning with fmu on same brand hpt negative. Waiting till Sunday to retest as its really early but would love it if u could pls have a look and tell me what you think, its ok if you can't see anything as it may just be a touch of line eye lol

Attachments

• 20120607_171420.jpg
    20120607_171420.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly