Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks for looking Laura. trying not to get my hopes up but its hard. Woke up this morning with af type twinges and lower back pain then feel really wet down there (tmi sorry) but when I check its wet clear cm or white/creamy cm. Been happening since yesterday not sure whats up. And yesterday was having tingling sensation on and off down below all day...eventually goggled it and found some women said they experienced same in pregnancy but further along...so of cos I test (patience is a virtue I have yet to master).

Why does tww go so slowly...oh well I know myself I'm prob gonna test again sooner than I should. I'll keep you posted :)

It's so hard for me to read those types of tests...I wish I could be more help!

Keep trying to have patience...go and preoccupy yourself with a hobby or something this weekend to take your mind off things :)

Hi Rudolf thanks for looking. Good advise, I'll def try, funnily enough weekends are easier for me to bear than weekdays cos I am usually doing things I like on the weekend whereas at work it can be so easy to get distracted and start comparing and cross checking syptoms.

Hows everyone getting on with the soy?

HAHA ME TOO! Weekends are like a relief during the TWW. Hopefully the time will go by a bit more quickly for you.

I still have not yet had any news with soy this cycle. I'm at CD11 right now. I'm hoping to see some CM arrive soon to indicate that O is on it's way. If anything, I normally O on CD21...so I've got 10 days to go for that. I'm hoping it will be sooner though!

well, the soy moved my ov to CD17/18 from CD24/35. My normal (useless) luteal phase of ten days from +opk to period became 11/12 days as AF showed up today. I don't mind that she's showed up as our donor was away and we had a donation 5 days before ov... so I had a feeling all along we would have no success.

Next month... more soy!

HAHA ME TOO! Weekends are like a relief during the TWW. Hopefully the time will go by a bit more quickly for you.

I still have not yet had any news with soy this cycle. I'm at CD11 right now. I'm hoping to see some CM arrive soon to indicate that O is on it's way. If anything, I normally O on CD21...so I've got 10 days to go for that. I'm hoping it will be sooner though!

Hang in there, I have 35day cycles normally n o from around cd21 usuallyand soy shifted it forward to cd14/cd17 are you using opk and or temping?

I didn't actually get much cm before o,i got one day of ewcm on cd9 which is what made me start testing with opk but didn't get any more cm and didn't get positive opk till cd14.
We used preseed to make up for the low cm pre o.

Also if you using opk try testing twice a day n fx you catch ur eggie:thumbup:

well, the soy moved my ov to CD17/18 from CD24/35. My normal (useless) luteal phase of ten days from +opk to period became 11/12 days as AF showed up today. I don't mind that she's showed up as our donor was away and we had a donation 5 days before ov... so I had a feeling all along we would have no success.

Next month... more soy!

Sorry af got you this month but loving your positive attitude and really rooting for you that you get BFP this new cycle. At least soy is moving things forward in the right direction:happydance:

Im hoping soy brings me luck.. Last night was my second night of using it.. Hoping ovulation is good this cycle!

Thanks! Im hoping it really does.. I really want a BFP. Good luck everyone!

I am cd 11 and i think my opks are just about to go positive! this is amazing if they do considering my usual O day comes more like cd 26!

fingers crossed!!

for those of you who actually feel your ovulation (cause i dont usually feel it) do you feel it before hand, or just like the day of ?? hmm

also i was wondering if soy made anyone else have slightly higher temps? mine seem to be on the higher side....

:dust:

Soy moved my O up 3 days to CD13. :)

I felt my O pains the night of CD13 and morning CD14.

I'm so happy the soy is doing something for you!!

This is my first cycle to temp so idk what it did to my bbt.

I felt my o pains on cd16 really strong. got first positive opk at cd14 then cd16 and cd17, think I o'd cd 16 same day as o pain.

Glad you're getting results the soy.

GL:dust::dust::dust:

I took soy on CD3-7. Today is CD8. Do you ladies think I should start OPK's today or wait until tomorrow?

Hang in there, I have 35day cycles normally n o from around cd21 usuallyand soy shifted it forward to cd14/cd17 are you using opk and or temping?

I didn't actually get much cm before o,i got one day of ewcm on cd9 which is what made me start testing with opk but didn't get any more cm and didn't get positive opk till cd14.
We used preseed to make up for the low cm pre o.

Also if you using opk try testing twice a day n fx you catch ur eggie:thumbup:

Thanks!! Yes I am temping and using OPKs. My cycles are also 34/35 days and I usually O around CD21/22.

I haven't started doing any OPKs just yet as I haven't see an CM at all. I was planning to start doing OPK on Sunday morning and see how it goes. I do have Preseed too so I will be using that when we do BD.

Thanks for your advice and support :)

I took soy on CD3-7. Today is CD8. Do you ladies think I should start OPK's today or wait until tomorrow?

You can start now. I know it can get expensive the more you use, but then you know you won't miss it.
Some seems to get O pain when they are ovulating, so that might be a sign that it's time to BD :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice, Danielle. I took one tonight that was negative. I will start taking them twice a day tomorrow.

I'll start too as soon that I get it. I ordered some online. They should be here on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm just really hoping I ovulate. Even if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I will be glad to know the soy did something. I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long to ovulate, either.

True! It's a great feeling knowing something is happening down there.
I'm at day 3 of Soy and I got no side effects which is weird. Last cycle, I had hot flashes and terrible headaches. Now, I got none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->