Soy Isoflavones??

I had some nausea and hot flashes on days 1, 2, and 4 of soy. I had some headaches, too. Though it was a higher dose, too.

many it does that when it's your first cycle taking them? No clue, I might be speaking too soon to.

also i was wondering if soy made anyone else have slightly higher temps? mine seem to be on the higher side....

:dust:

On the days I took soy my temps actually dipped REALLY low...since I'm done with my soy doses my temps have stabilized and been normal the past few days. It was rather odd. It's so funny how things can make people have different reactions!

Morning everyone how are you all? Any BFP yet? Well i'm on cd26 and i am 10 dpo. This was my first month on soy. Think im coming down with a bloody cold as feeling really crappy. Well ive been testing with green handle ic and all bfn and tested with a frer yesterday which was also bfn but when i went to throw it out today i think i see a very faint line. Got to be a evap tho i think. I dont normal look at them again for this reason but i had a dream last night that my tests were neg but when i looked at them the following morning they all had nice think pink lines on and i was pregnant. Think im just to focused on getting pregnant, lol x

Many women have cold symptoms at the time of implantation. Hopefully that's what it is for you! I'm on CD8 and hoping to ovulate soon. Good luck!

Many women have cold symptoms at the time of implantation. Hopefully that's what it is for you! I'm on CD8 and hoping to ovulate soon. Good luck!

Thanks kerrbear. I hope its good news too but time will tell. What day do you think you will ovulate on? Is this your first month on soy? Goodluck to you too

Good luck everyone! I have been thinking of trying soy so will follow this thread and cheer you all on :dust:

Good luck everyone! I have been thinking of trying soy so will follow this thread and cheer you all on :dust:

Give it a go storked, you have nothing to loose. So many people have tried soy and its worked for them. Let us know how you get on

chan1983, I'd try it now but I'm not sure if I'm having my period or not. I miscarried last month and I kind of bled the last two days but...not really :(

chan1983, I'd try it now but I'm not sure if I'm having my period or not. I miscarried last month and I kind of bled the last two days but...not really :(

I'm so sorry for your loss storked. Hopefully it wont be long til you get your BFP for good this. Might be best to wait for next month to give your boby time to recover x

Well first lot of Soy is in the system - 120mg, did anyone else feel nervous taking it for the first time? i was surprised how nervous about it i was... not sure why :shrug: i've done enough research on it lol

mild headache and flushed cheeks but not too bad, took low dose co-codamol and all was fine :)

Hope your all doing ok :thumbup:

xx

Thanks kerrbear. I hope its good news too but time will tell. What day do you think you will ovulate on? Is this your first month on soy? Goodluck to you too

It is my first month so I have no idea when to excpect ovulation.

chan1983, it may be my body still recovering it's true. My sister told me to buy OPKs to be sure :(
Hopefully I know soon but am eagerly following all of you on here! :thumbup:

Hi guys, for the last couple of days been having af type cramps and lowerback aches 2hich were really discouraging. I am between 10dpo and 12dpo. Tested early yesterday using a cheapish test and got negative. Was going to have some wine with dh last night at dinner then changed my mind at the last minute...trusting God this is our month. Woke up this morning with more af type lower backpain and went to test with fmu...at this point poas is now just a part of my daily routine...was not expecting anything and still not sure if but if you could please have a look and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 27
chan1983, it may be my body still recovering it's true. My sister told me to buy OPKs to be sure :(
Hopefully I know soon but am eagerly following all of you on here! :thumbup:

Really sorry for your loss and hope you get your bfp soon.

I think soy is definatly worth a try but may after a couple of cycles?

Xx

It is my first month so I have no idea when to excpect ovulation.

Hi kerrbear, hows it going with opks and you feelung and twinges yet on the o front? How are your temps looking?

Well first lot of Soy is in the system - 120mg, did anyone else feel nervous taking it for the first time? i was surprised how nervous about it i was... not sure why :shrug: i've done enough research on it lol

mild headache and flushed cheeks but not too bad, took low dose co-codamol and all was fine :)

Hope your all doing ok :thumbup:

xx

Hi Shells, yep those where my symptoms too but after the 3rd day of soy I didn't get any more symptoms so it seems your body adjusts to it pretty quickly.

GL

Hi guys, for the last couple of days been having af type cramps and lowerback aches 2hich were really discouraging. I am between 10dpo and 12dpo. Tested early yesterday using a cheapish test and got negative. Was going to have some wine with dh last night at dinner then changed my mind at the last minute...trusting God this is our month. Woke up this morning with more af type lower backpain and went to test with fmu...at this point poas is now just a part of my daily routine...was not expecting anything and still not sure if but if you could please have a look and let me know what you think.

You may not get a BFP until you have missed your period- I never got mine until I was a week late. Sorry! KUP :hugs:

You may not get a BFP until you have missed your period- I never got mine until I wa s a week late. Sorry! KUP :hugs:

Hiya stork thanks for looking. I know you're right and the sensible side of me is constantly trying to wait but just can't seem to help it. :wacko::blush:

Hope and faith win out everytime, despite the early bfns still beliving this is our month and testing is like pringles...once you start you just can't stop:haha:

You may not get a BFP until you have missed your period- I never got mine until I wa s a week late. Sorry! KUP :hugs:

Hiya stork thanks for looking. I know you're right and the sensible side of me is constantly trying to wait but just can't seem to help it. :wacko::blush:

Hope and faith win out everytime, despite the early bfns still beliving this is our month and testing is like pringles...once you start you just can't stop:haha:

I understand completely. When I got my first *and only* BFP I peed on 10 sticks. And 20 ovulation strips. Those lines are haunting and fun :flower:
Dipping, mid-stream...it is addicting. This time, in prep I bought a ton of pregnancy tests at my dollar store :)
So I won't tell you to be patient lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->