Soy Isoflavones??

Well first lot of Soy is in the system - 120mg, did anyone else feel nervous taking it for the first time? i was surprised how nervous about it i was... not sure why :shrug: i've done enough research on it lol

mild headache and flushed cheeks but not too bad, took low dose co-codamol and all was fine :)

Hope your all doing ok :thumbup:

xx

Hi Shells, yep those where my symptoms too but after the 3rd day of soy I didn't get any more symptoms so it seems your body adjusts to it pretty quickly.

GL

Thanks starflower, yeah it seems it does adjust quickly, last night i was fine on 2nd dose! may be different when i up the dose for the last 2 days lol

xx

Last dose of Soy tonight, it's weird how this cycle I have no side effects. I'm doing 200mg.

on my last day this month.

100mg on d5,6,7
200mg on d8 and going to take 200mg tonight.

I've had really bad headaches and getting spots (eek). My ovaries hurt tonight. Will start some OPKs tomorrow.

How is everyone doing? Fingers crossed this is worth it.

AF is officially here! I put my ticker as a 28 day cycle though I am normally 25. But what is normal after a loss?
Hm. I wonder if I should hop in my truck in search of soy isoflavones... :D

I took soy this cycle (haven't updated in a while sorry!)
cd3- 80mg
cd4- 120mg
cd5- 120mg
cd6- 120mg
cd7- 160mg

I had no side effects except for possibly sleeping really, really well :) I'm not on cd10 and waiting to ovulate!! Let's go<3

I have been feeling non-stop twinges the past few days. CM has finally started to arrive so I'm hoping O day will be sometime this week. If it is, that would be almost a full week ahead of usual. Right now I'm CD 13. I usually O on CD21!

Many women have cold symptoms at the time of implantation. Hopefully that's what it is for you! I'm on CD8 and hoping to ovulate soon. Good luck!

Thanks kerrbear. I hope its good news too but time will tell. What day do you think you will ovulate on? Is this your first month on soy? Goodluck to you too

It is my first month so I have no idea when to excpect ovulation.

Hi kerrbear, hows it going with opks and you feelung and twinges yet on the o front? How are your temps looking?

OPK's were negative the last 2 days. I didn't get to check any today though because my sister graduated from highschool. So far no twinges and temps are still low. My temps are fluctuating a little bit which I think is the weather. This is the first month I'm checking CM and today it was kinda lotiony. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, lol.

Can you get these over the counter or do they have to be ordered from somewhere online?

Many women have cold symptoms at the time of implantation. Hopefully that's what it is for you! I'm on CD8 and hoping to ovulate soon. Good luck!

Thanks kerrbear. I hope its good news too but time will tell. What day do you think you will ovulate on? Is this your first month on soy? Goodluck to you too

It is my first month so I have no idea when to excpect ovulation.

Hi kerrbear, hows it going with opks and you feelung and twinges yet on the o front? How are your temps looking?

OPK's were negative the last 2 days. I didn't get to check any today though because my sister graduated from highschool. So far no twinges and temps are still low. My temps are fluctuating a little bit which I think is the weather. This is the first month I'm checking CM and today it was kinda lotiony. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, lol.

Lotiony cm is good its a step before watert and ewcm which are the most fertile so looks like you are gearing up to o:thumbup:

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...h_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=1&csi=2048626424&pd=-2
Something cheery to read!

Storked - I suffered a miscarriage in April and am planning on trying soy next cycle if I don't get a bfp. Mc majorly affected my cycle, I went from o'ing on cd13-14 to cd23 this time. I also purchased some Evening Primrose Oil to help with ewcm since apparently mc made me completely dry down there during o..sorry if tmi!:)

Just checked out that link- makes me hopeful, love hearing success stories!:)

Storked - I suffered a miscarriage in April and am planning on trying soy next cycle if I don't get a bfp. Mc majorly affected my cycle, I went from o'ing on cd13-14 to cd23 this time. I also purchased some Evening Primrose Oil to help with ewcm since apparently mc made me completely dry down there during o..sorry if tmi!:)

The link made me hopeful too! So many got it on their first try on soy :D
I am so sorry for your loss. I am afraid my cycle may be affected too. I actually took some tonight in the hopes that maybe I at least O around usual. Or at all!
I also read that Robitussin helps with the CM :)
I don't think there is such a thing as TMI when TTC :flower:

Have you gotten af since mc? This is my first cycle after waiting 5 weeks for af..I also heard of using Robitussin or Mucinex to help with CM..also recently grapefruit juice? Oi..it would be nice if things could just get back to normal after miscarriage..it's all so unknown and frustrating! I'm sure you know the feeling!:)

Have you gotten af since mc? This is my first cycle after waiting 5 weeks for af..I also heard of using Robitussin or Mucinex to help with CM..also recently grapefruit juice? Oi..it would be nice if things could just get back to normal after miscarriage..it's all so unknown and frustrating! I'm sure you know the feeling!:)

Boy do I know the feeling! Finally got AF today but so light in comparison to usual :?

My first one was too which was surprising after reading how many women had horrible heavy first periods after mc..I guess we can consider ourselves lucky with something!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->