Soy Isoflavones??

My first one was too which was surprising after reading how many women had horrible heavy first periods after mc..I guess we can consider ourselves lucky with something!:)

I bled so long and so heavy from miscarrying and post D&C that I am shocked that they had anything left to bleed :winkwink:

I had a natural MC and it was 13 days of heavy bleeding..thought it was never going to end! I definitely know the feeling..it's good that you got your af back so quickly though, it's a good sign that your body's getting back on track quickly:) I know..not as quickly as we'd like!

I had a natural MC and it was 13 days of heavy bleeding..thought it was never going to end! I definitely know the feeling..it's good that you got your af back so quickly though, it's a good sign that your body's getting back on track quickly:) I know..not as quickly as we'd like!

True. I had a sister that had 3 MMCs and she told me her AF normally arrived a few days after when it should. Mine came after 4 days.
I thought My bleeding would never end either. 15 days *faints*

I know..the bleeding was such a horrible reminder you just want it to end! Are you using opk's or bbt to see when you ovulate again?

I know..the bleeding was such a horrible reminder you just want it to end! Are you using opk's or bbt to see when you ovulate again?

I am really considering temping for the first time ever! Do I have to invest in a pink thermometer though or will a regular digital suit? :?
I did buy OPKs and am new to them too. I figure that when I start using them (I bought a ton of cheapy ones) I'll post a pic a day on the ovulation test forum for opinions and advice since I'll be out of my comfort zone :)
What are you planning to do?

I started charting our first month ttc thinking it might take awhile:) My advice with that is to get a good thermometer..I have a BD brand basal that I got off amazon that works great..just steer clear of the walgreens brand it's horrible! It does have to be a basal thermometer..they're more precise than a regular digi. The only hard part is you pretty much have to temp at the same time each morning after getting at least 3 hrs of sleep..I just set an alarm and go back to bed to make sure it's accurate. As for the opk's I buy Wondfu's bulk from amazon..I get 40 opk's and 10 preg tests for 13.95..that way you can take two a day and not break the bank!:) They really sound more complicated than they are..with the opk's you have to test in the afternoon and your test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line..you'll definately know your positive when you see it! Sorry long reply!:)

I started charting our first month ttc thinking it might take awhile:) My advice with that is to get a good thermometer..I have a BD brand basal that I got off amazon that works great..just steer clear of the walgreens brand it's horrible! It does have to be a basal thermometer..they're more precise than a regular digi. The only hard part is you pretty much have to temp at the same time each morning after getting at least 3 hrs of sleep..I just set an alarm and go back to bed to make sure it's accurate. As for the opk's I buy Wondfu's bulk from amazon..I get 40 opk's and 10 preg tests for 13.95..that way you can take two a day and not break the bank!:) They really sound more complicated than they are..with the opk's you have to test in the afternoon and your test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line..you'll definately know your positive when you see it! Sorry long reply!:)

EEK! Thank you so much for the OPK recommendation! It is on my Amazon wishlist :)
I knew I should have gotten a thermometer when I was at the store a few hours ago. But, going on vacation soon and may have to run to the store again for more things (and for a thermometer). Thank you :hugs:

Glad I can help..I had so many questions when all this happened and was so appreciative for all the advice I got on here that I'm happy to be able to help someone else!:) All this stuff sucks but we'll get our bfp's soon and it'll all be worth it!:)

Glad I can help..I had so many questions when all this happened and was so appreciative for all the advice I got on here that I'm happy to be able to help someone else!:) All this stuff sucks but we'll get our bfp's soon and it'll all be worth it!:)

It will be! I miss the euphoria of peeing on a stick and getting more than one line :D

You'll love opk's then..gives me something for my poas fix and you get to line them up and watch your lines darken..then when you get that positive one it's the next best thing to a bfp!:) ..plus you get an excuse for your hubbie for lot's of bd'ing which is always a good thing:)

You'll love opk's then..gives me something for my poas fix and you get to line them up and watch your lines darken..then when you get that positive one it's the next best thing to a bfp!:) ..plus you get an excuse for your hubbie for lot's of bd'ing which is always a good thing:)

I was thinking it'd be addictive. I am quite pee-happy :dohh:

I know..it's a completely ttc friendly addiction..I think it's replaced my caffeine and margarita addiction so that's good!:) I am a bit obsessive as well!

Truth be told I had OPKs before I knew I was pregnant. Didn't think I'd get pregnant quickly and wanted to make it happen. Well, after I got my first BFP I peed on 10 sticks and then turned on my OPKs too. I went crazy lol. It is tons of fun :D

Lol..they can get depressing too..out of my 40 opk's this cycle I had one positive...didn't think I was going to o at all! Ordered a new batch though so if I get a bfn next cycle I'm prepared..plus trying the soy and vitex:)

Many women have cold symptoms at the time of implantation. Hopefully that's what it is for you! I'm on CD8 and hoping to ovulate soon. Good luck!

Thanks kerrbear. I hope its good news too but time will tell. What day do you think you will ovulate on? Is this your first month on soy? Goodluck to you too

It is my first month so I have no idea when to excpect ovulation.

Hi kerrbear, hows it going with opks and you feelung and twinges yet on the o front? How are your temps looking?

OPK's were negative the last 2 days. I didn't get to check any today though because my sister graduated from highschool. So far no twinges and temps are still low. My temps are fluctuating a little bit which I think is the weather. This is the first month I'm checking CM and today it was kinda lotiony. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, lol.

Lotiony cm is good its a step before watert and ewcm which are the most fertile so looks like you are gearing up to o:thumbup:

Thanks! I'm really hoping so. I want to know if the soy worked for me. :)

Has anyone taken these after a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage 4 years ago so I don't think that would really count with what you're asking. But, I did read an article about soy being effecting in helping to regulate ovulation after a miscarriage. I'll try to find it again and post it here if I can find it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->