Soy Isoflavones??

Lol..they can get depressing too..out of my 40 opk's this cycle I had one positive...didn't think I was going to o at all! Ordered a new batch though so if I get a bfn next cycle I'm prepared..plus trying the soy and vitex:)

I wonder what I'll get :(
I heard Vitex was good too :D
Hope you get a BFP

Has anyone taken these after a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage 4 years ago so I don't think that would really count with what you're asking. But, I did read an article about soy being effecting in helping to regulate ovulation after a miscarriage. I'll try to find it again and post it here if I can find it. :)

Thank you so much! I started it hoping it would help me O
I took 180mg last night and no side effects :)

Just finished my last dose of Soy last night. I only had a few side effects so it was not bad at all. Going to start OPK's soon to watch when I ovulate. Keeping positive and hoping this is my month!

Just finished my last dose of Soy last night. I only had a few side effects so it was not bad at all. Going to start OPK's soon to watch when I ovulate. Keeping positive and hoping this is my month!

Fingers crossed!

Last night was my last dose too. I took 200mg.

The link to all of the soy BFP's was AMAZING!! Makes me so anxious to see the outcome of this cycle!

I had a miscarriage 4 years ago so I don't think that would really count with what you're asking. But, I did read an article about soy being effecting in helping to regulate ovulation after a miscarriage. I'll try to find it again and post it here if I can find it. :)

Well that post was supposed to say effective, not effecting, lol. I can't find the article, but I'm still looking!

Good luck guys hoping we all get our bfps soon.

I have a feeling af is on her way, temp dip below coverline and bfn on hpt. If thats the case then she should be here in a few days and I'll start my second round of soy. Not as upset as I was expecting, rather hopeful infact.

This cycle was so intense esp the tww, gonna try not to obsess over every symptom next cycle and be a bit more chilled.

On the plus side I have started to pray more, clean up my diet and started going for walks and taking my prenatals and drinking more water so hopefully that will all contribute to a bfp soon.

Good luck to all you ladies with the soy! Can't wait to see all the bfp's piling up!:)

Well that post was supposed to say effective, not effecting, lol. I can't find the article, but I'm still looking!

I totally knew what you meant. Thanks for looking :hugs:

I have a feeling af is on her way, temp dip below coverline and bfn on hpt. If thats the case then she should be here in a few days and I'll start my second round of soy. Not as upset as I was expecting, rather hopeful infact.

This cycle was so intense esp the tww, gonna try not to obsess over every symptom next cycle and be a bit more chilled.

On the plus side I have started to pray more, clean up my diet and started going for walks and taking my prenatals and drinking more water so hopefully that will all contribute to a bfp soon.

I'm hopeful for you too :hugs:

I'm hopeful for you too :hugs:

Thank you:hugs:

Starflower - doing all of those good things will definitely help. I've been doing the exact same things since the start of the year :)

has anyone tried EPO for better CM? I only get watery and I've never gotten EW CM as long as I have been TTC.

I've also heard that grapefruit juice is good for CM, but I can't stand the bitterness of it! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->