Soy Isoflavones??

Haven't tried EPO yet. I am drinking grapefruit juice non-stop though right now and I also take FertileCM at night. I haven't noticed an increase in CM just yet as O isn't close enough yet.

I love grapefruit juice and I drank it by the gallons the first few months. I didn't really notice any change and then it wasn't on sale anymore at Costco so I abandoned that ship. lol

I'll keep looking into EPO for next cycle.

I take EPO - havent found it to make the hugest of differences, but the soy definitely gave me more ewcm last month. There was loads!

HSG went well! Everything is fine down there so I'm hoping it cleaned up my tubes hehe

I've found that simply making sure I drink enough water really helps.

Honestly, I'm not much of a water drinker or drinker period. I find I'm always at the bathroom if I drink too much. :wacko:
But I know, I should drink more water per day. Especially when I'll be pregnant.

Kerrbear - are you close to O time?

I hope I am! OPK's are still negative. Temps still fairly low. I'm having lotiony CM and today it was a little stretchier than yesterday. Hoping that's good, lol. This is my first cycle checking CM.

Hey Danielle! Gald to hear everything is good. That is aways great news!

I started OPK's last night. It was pretty close to positive which is a big improvement from last cycle. I was barely even able to get a second line on them. Hoping that this will be a good month!

I started OPK's last night. It was pretty close to positive which is a big improvement from last cycle. I was barely even able to get a second line on them. Hoping that this will be a good month!

Oh wow! already!? thats so cool! :happydance:

I'm suppose to O pretty soon. I got an appointment with OB/GYN on Friday.
OPK is still negative.

My OPK's since last night are back to being lighter. I wonder if I should get some digital ones to use the next few days. I would hate to miss ovulating. Plus my temps are kinda all over the place and I take it at the same time every day.

On a positive note, I had some EWCM today! Not a ton, but it's changing from the lotiony to the EWCM. I'm getting excited!

My OPK's since last night are back to being lighter. I wonder if I should get some digital ones to use the next few days. I would hate to miss ovulating. Plus my temps are kinda all over the place and I take it at the same time every day.

On a positive note, I had some EWCM today! Not a ton, but it's changing from the lotiony to the EWCM. I'm getting excited!

Thats great about the ewcm, def get spme digis its a good investment and takes all the guess work out of it. plus given you already have ewcm, shows your body is getting ready to o pretty soon so you wanna be ready to catch it. GL

Nice one Nikkie, soy looks to be working for you. Hope you o soon. fx

Upped my dosage of soy to 200. Still no side effects aside from the fact that I think it has helped my hormones get under control post-D&C.

Well.. I took another OPK last night and it seems to be really positive. I had some cramping so I really think I may have ovulated yesterday.. It was defintely early. Im now nervous and not compleltely positive. Going to take the OPK's for the next few days and see what they say.

Is it way to soon to be ovulating already?

Guys - I did soy this cycle and I usually ovulate on cd17. I'm on cd14 and assumed I would ovulate sooner...I'm not, which is okay I guess. But my OPK detected an LH surge a few days ago (like cd11) it was SO close to being positive. Then every day since then it's gotten LIGHTER. They're lighter now than they were on like cd9!!! Has anyone else experienced this?

Yup same happened to me last month. Keep testing! You'll probably get a super strong one in a couple of days

Thats great about the ewcm, def get spme digis its a good investment and takes all the guess work out of it. plus given you already have ewcm, shows your body is getting ready to o pretty soon so you wanna be ready to catch it. GL

Thanks! I think I will get some digital ones today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->