Soy Isoflavones??

I think I am going to invest in some digital ones as well. Just to be positive and check when I ovulate for sure.

I think I am going to invest in some digital ones as well. Just to be positive and check when I ovulate for sure.

That's my plan, too. I think with the cheaper ones I can't really be sure if I'm reading them right, ya know?

Yeah, I agree. The lines arent always very clear. They are nice to have as a backup but I think that I am going to buy the digitals so know what Im reading is accurate. I think I ovulated yesterday. Which was earlier than what I expected. I took a cheap one again just a few minutes ago and it looks negative now.

Yeah, I agree. The lines arent always very clear. They are nice to have as a backup but I think that I am going to buy the digitals so know what Im reading is accurate. I think I ovulated yesterday. Which was earlier than what I expected. I took a cheap one again just a few minutes ago and it looks negative now.

I used digital and got first smiley face (+opk) on cd15, then negative on cd15 (st that time I was testing once a day with fmu (the clear blue digis instruct use of fmu). Had alot of srious cramping on cd16 on both sides then major prolonged.cramping on left dide thst evening so decided to test -hadn't tested that morning as I had assumed I o'd on cd14 as cd15 was negative. well got +opk cd16 evening and think thst cd16 was the o day as the ovu cramping was so strong that night. tested again cd17 with fmu and got +opk but when i tested cd17 afternoon and again evening it was negative and mild to no cramping.

Sometimes your body gears up to o and you get an LH surge but no egg is released but your body keeps trying hence more yhan one lh surge. Thinking thats whst hsppened to me on cd14 and that maybe whats happening with you.

If you keep bding every other day fx you catch the eggy.

Good luck.xx

EDIT; first +opk was CD14 not cd15

Hey guys - I'm at CD17 and O is still not here :-/ I thought it was attempting to arrive because on Monday and Tuesday I had some stretchy CM...but it dried up late Tuesday afternoon and all day yesterday. I'm also testing with an OPK every morning.

My normal O day is CD21 so I'm shooting for that. I'm hoping the soy didn't push it off any farther than that.

I used digital and got first smiley face (+opk) on cd15, then negative on cd15 (st that time I was testing once a day with fmu (the clear blue digis instruct use of fmu). Had alot of srious cramping on cd16 on both sides then major prolonged.cramping on left dide thst evening so decided to test -hadn't tested that morning as I had assumed I o'd on cd14 as cd15 was negative. well got +opk cd16 evening and think thst cd16 was the o day as the ovu cramping was so strong that night. tested again cd17 with fmu and got +opk but when i tested cd17 afternoon and again evening it was negative and mild to no cramping.

Sometimes your body gears up to o and you get an LH surge but no egg is released but your body keeps trying hence more yhan one lh surge. Thinking thats whst hsppened to me on cd14 and that maybe whats happening with you.

If you keep bding every other day fx you catch the eggy.

Good luck.xx

EDIT; first +opk was CD14 not cd15

That definetly could be the case. I had a lot of cramping yesterday so thats what makes me think I ovulated yesteday. Im going to keep testng just to make sure. My body is so confusing sometimes.

I'm using the cheap ones.
I'm only suppose to O on Monday and I'm already starting to get a second line. Yesterday there was only one.
So I think I might O sooner this cycle!! I hope so and I hope we are not too late cuz we only started BD yesterday.

I'm using the cheap ones.
I'm only suppose to O on Monday and I'm already starting to get a second line. Yesterday there was only one.
So I think I might O sooner this cycle!! I hope so and I hope we are not too late cuz we only started BD yesterday.

Good luck!

Does anyone know of someone who conceived twins while using soy? Just curious.

I read somewhere on a message board that a woman conceived twins on soy. You may try to google it?

Ok so I have done an O test this afternoon and there was a faint second line. I just did another one and the second line got darker but not has dark as the first one. How likely am I to get a strong positive tomorrow?

We BD yesterday, but we are waiting for tomorrow to BD again. I'm seeing my OB/GYN tomorrow. Honestly, I bet he has low count in his swimmers.

Danielle, if he has low count you may try using soft cups?

I read somewhere on a message board that a woman conceived twins on soy. You may try to google it?

I'm sure I've seen the same thing somewhere also but I haven't seen it often and I'm thinking that if soy helps you ovulate - fabulous, but I'm not sold on the idea that it has anything to do with multiples... but that's just my opinion.

Side note - @Sweetmere, I love your avatar. Some-e-cards does some amazing things and your one I can completely relate to. Thanks for making me smile. :flower:

Ok so I have done an O test this afternoon and there was a faint second line. I just did another one and the second line got darker but not has dark as the first one. How likely am I to get a strong positive tomorrow?

We BD yesterday, but we are waiting for tomorrow to BD again. I'm seeing my OB/GYN tomorrow. Honestly, I bet he has low count in his swimmers.

I had a few faint lines the last few days and a slightly clearer one yesterday, then another faint one today :shrug:
I was hoping for a stronger positive today too but I have no idea what's going on! I'm hoping that I O'ed some time between when I tested yesterday and today but can't be certain. I've read enough to say that the OPKs aren't that sensitive, that the increase on the test yesterday may have been a sign that an LH surge is coming and that I might O, that my temps are up but might not stay there.... therefore I haven't got a clue! :shrug:
Hah! I was hoping I might be able to say something to help, but I'm pretty much in the same boat as you and hoping for the best :flower:
I hope the OB/GYN has some good news for you.

I've had faint lines every time I test. Like 2 or 3 days ago I had one that was a little darker but not as dark as the control line. Still have some stretchy CM. Took a CB digital OPK that was negative. Hoping I get a + soon.

Hope all you ladies get + OPK's soon, too!!

I've got to confess i don't like the uncertainty and confusion Soy has brought me this cycle, i feel out of control again :wacko:

My temp this morning is above where my cover line 'usually' is and it's only CD10, 3 more days till i usually O? I've not had a positive OPK yet, barely a hint of a line :shrug:

Could i really have missed O on CD9 without getting a positive OPK?

I HATE feeling out of control! GGrrrr

xx

this was my opk tests with the bottom one being this morning...

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/Opkprogression.jpg

And this was 3 hours later!!

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/opktest2.jpg

Is that a positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly