Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks starflower :thumbup:

3 days earlier than usual!! i'm only CD10 :thumbup:

Sweet!! I hope I get my positive today too. It would make me 4 days early.

In your strips shells, the last one I took looks like the last one you did before your positive.

Sweet!! I hope I get my positive today too. It would make me 4 days early.

In your strips shells, the last one I took looks like the last one you did before your positive.

Someone told me to test again later today, with the digitals i only tested once a day and got positives always for 2 days, so never thought about testing again so soon! 3 hours was all the difference was... so test again and i hope it's positive :flower:

Gl ladies :) It's getting exciting now lol

xx

I just did! It's almost positive. The first line is still darker than the second but I bet when I retest this afternoon it will be positive.
Shells, is your LP 14 days?

I just did! It's almost positive. The first line is still darker than the second but I bet when I retest this afternoon it will be positive.
Shells, is your LP 14 days?

My LP was 9/10 days... until i took vitamin B complex 100mg last cycle and it extended to 13 :happydance:

so i'll take Vit B Complex till i have a babe in arms :)

Is this positive or almost? Sorry picture was taken with phone:dohh:

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 19
I'm excited about O early, it means I would find out before the wedding.

can you take a closer picture of it? it's very small!

but From what i can see it looks like it's definitely almost there or positive!

ok it's totally positive. I should have waited 10 minutes I guess. It got darker than the first line. I'll retest this afternoon. I hope I don't miss it, we are only BD tonight.

Oooo so exciting :happydance:

We won't get to BD till later either! He's at work, i'm meeting him at his work in an hour, to drive together for a gig (we run our own business on the side of our main jobs) and got a last minute booking last night!! It's in hotel... so he's going to see if we can get a room :winkwink: We'll be set up and have time for a quicky before we start work, otherwise it will be 1am before it happens... and one way or another it will happen i don't care how tired we are lol

Good luck!

Got to go sort the car out and head off xx

Hey Danielle! It defintely looks positive. I know the soy works. I know I ovulated! Im going to keep testing just to be sure. Hope I BD'ed enough. Wasn't expecting to ovulate that early!

Same here too! And on CD13 which is 4 days early.
So far we only BD on Wednesday, so I'm a little bit worried. We will BD tonight and tomorrow for sure. FX's this is our month ladies!

I purchased the first response ovulation test yesterday. I was feeling a little cramping this morning so I decided to take the test. It was definetly positive. The test line is a lot darker than the Control line. Now I am not sure what is going on. I guess just to be safe I will do lots of BD'ing!

That's what I would do Nikkie. Especially since you have some cramping. Have fun BD! I wish my partner would be more cooperative about the whole issue. He changes his mind as much as his changes underwear! Unbelievable.

I had an almost + OPK on CD12 and since then the test line has been lighter than the control line. I wonder if that actually was a + and I wasn't reading it right? So far I took one digital OPK and it was negative, I guess I'll keep checking once a day with those. I don't know what to think!

That's what I would do Nikkie. Especially since you have some cramping. Have fun BD! I wish my partner would be more cooperative about the whole issue. He changes his mind as much as his changes underwear! Unbelievable.

Does he keep changing his mind about want to TTC? Im sorry. That makes it more stressful than it already is :hugs:

Soy moved my O up a couple days for sure to CD13. It's also given me my longest LP ever!!!! I officially made it past dpo 8! Woohoo!!! That's the first time I've had an LP over 8 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->