Soy Isoflavones??

Last dose of soy last night and cramping like a BITCH this morning!

That's what I would do Nikkie. Especially since you have some cramping. Have fun BD! I wish my partner would be more cooperative about the whole issue. He changes his mind as much as his changes underwear! Unbelievable.

Does he keep changing his mind about want to TTC? Im sorry. That makes it more stressful than it already is :hugs:

He gets stress out about everything, especially lately with the wedding. PLus he stop smoking since February, so he has a short fuse but he has started smoking cigars (one every night :dohh:) I was super mad. And he is so busy with work too. Poor him.

Oh well, I'll work hard to make him want me lol.

Laurac : I hope your cramps goes away, but I least you know something is going on there.

Operation: That's awesome! I'm glad Soy is making a difference for you :hugs:

Glad to hear the soy is working for you ladies!! Hopefully it helps you get your BFPs. It doesn't seem to be working for me yet. :/

Hi all, do you mind another group member? :) I'm hoping to use soy this cycle...currently on CD3, and plan to take it 5-9 starting on Monday (after I have checked that the doc doesn't have any strong objections). How do you decide which days to take it on?

Hope you're all getting on well! Sorry it's not working for you so far Kerrbear...how far off your normal O day are you?

Took my first dose of Soy last night on CD3!!! Was going to only take 100mg, but went for 150mg since I haven't been Oing....last cycle was 46 days :s death.

Took my first dose of Soy last night on CD3!!! Was going to only take 100mg, but went for 150mg since I haven't been Oing....last cycle was 46 days :s death.

Try taking 200mg on last day or two last days. I took 200mg on last two nights and it made me O sooner. :happydance:

I also took 160mg and 200mg on the last 2 days and have O'd 2 days earlier, usually CD13 but opk was negative this morning and most definitely negative this evening so CD11 today is O day!

Only manage to get 1 BD in which was last night, he's working all day today and tonight and won't get a chance again.. so lets hope once is enough! FX!

Ok I need help! I have no clue what is going on :shrug:

I did OPK on Thursday night. The second line was there but faint.

Now, yesterday morning (Friday) I did another and it was positive but it took a good 8-10 minutes for the second line to be darker than the control line.
Yesterday afternoon around 4pm (still friday), I test again and the second line was lighter than the control line. I retest at 5pm, same thing.

Now this morning or afternoon, I tested at 12h15 (saturday) and the second line is clearly darker than the control line.

So, did I ovulate yesterday or is it today? It's so confusing. I'm kind of happy that so far we BD each other day. I'm worried that my partner has low count in sperms. So we BD Wednesday and Friday night. We will again tonight.
And I started having a lot of EWCM today, more than yesterday.

Anyone?

Glad to hear the soy is working for you ladies!! Hopefully it helps you get your BFPs. It doesn't seem to be working for me yet. :/

Sorry soy doesn't seem to be working for you yet, it may not have brought you o firward earlier but it may give you a stronger o when it does happen and a stronger eggie. kmfx for you that you o soon.

I am on cd33 now 16/17 dpo, bfn yesterday but no af...not sure what is going on.

I wouldnt count that first positive opk as positive since it was outside of the time frame. I would use the one from Saturday. From what I have read, the peak fertile day is the day with the most EWCM.

Do you also temp?

No, cuz I can't have uninterrupt sleep lol. I'm a very light sleeper and my cat doesn't sleep much at night.
I will retest later this afternoon.

Now, yesterday morning (Friday) I did another and it was positive but it took a good 8-10 minutes for the second line to be darker than the control line.
Yesterday afternoon around 4pm (still friday), I test again and the second line was lighter than the control line. I retest at 5pm, same thing.

Now this morning or afternoon, I tested at 12h15 (saturday) and the second line is clearly darker than the control line.

So, did I ovulate yesterday or is it today? It's so confusing. I'm kind of happy that so far we BD each other day. I'm worried that my partner has low count in sperms. So we BD Wednesday and Friday night. We will again tonight.

Anyone?

I vote you are either Oing today or about to O. + OPK means you are going to O within the next 12-24 hrs, so if you're getting a super clear positive today then it probably means you're gearing up for a super-fly O really quickly!

I believe from my limited knowledge that LH surge is the warning sign that O is going to happen, my clearest positive was yesterday afternoon, the evening one was the same, and through out today they have gotten lighter to almost invisable, so i'm counting today as O day - when the egg actually released, as the LH surge is what gives the positive test. Also my temp dropped down as it always does for me the day of O... so if it goes up tomorrow i'll know today was THE day.

Here's my final progression of OPKs for comparison if that helps? tests 3, 4 & 5 were yesterday 6 & 7 today

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/opkprogression-1.jpg

Excuse the odd coloured FMU.. vitamain B complex turns your pee bright yellow! lol

Sorry soy doesn't seem to be working for you yet, it may not have brought you o firward earlier but it may give you a stronger o when it does happen and a stronger eggie. kmfx for you that you o soon.

I am on cd33 now 16/17 dpo, bfn yesterday but no af...not sure what is going on.

Thanks. I have no idea when to expect ovulation since I don't always ovulate. I'm CD16 today so hopefully it will be soon. I've been busy all day and haven't been home to take an OPK so I'm hoping to take one int he next few hours. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be +.

Really? That's kinda weird. Do you temp as is that how you know that you ovulate before you get a + OPK?

Ok I retested and it's still positive. I just today is my O day, I got a lot of CM.

Anyone?

Sounds like you are ovulated today! Thats good news! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->