Soy Isoflavones??

I did BBT this month and that's how I knew I O'd before the opk. I have wonky hormones so I totally believe my BBT. In the past I have gotten 6 days of positive OPK.

That's crazy. That's why I'm using different methods to track ovulation because I could totally see myself having wacky hormones, too! lol.

It is the time I ovulated last month on soy. Have taken soy again this cycle so will expect the same. Normally I ov on CD24

Kerrbear - I hope it happens soon for you!

I've had cramps on and off all day, but tonight i bled, not just spotting, full red when i wiped an have some painful cramps.

I'm hoping it's just down to a great O and all is ok :shrug:

xx

No breast tenderness here either but have never had O symptoms before.
Maybe I will this cycle! I am charting for the first time ever and using OPKs

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm going crazy with waiting!! I'm at CD20 today and still haven't ovulated!! I know it's getting close though cause CM is getting to be more EWCM. Husband and I :sex: this morning. I'm hoping to O tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll definitely try to BD tomorrow and Tuesday nights as well.

It doesn't appear that the soy has helped me ovulate sooner, but I'm hoping it has made it stronger!!

I've had cramps on and off all day, but tonight i bled, not just spotting, full red when i wiped an have some painful cramps.

xx

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll be soon, too. I was hoping it would happen over the weekend because I was off and my husband is off every Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I'm not off of work again until Thursday so if it seems like I'm ovulating I guess we'll have to squeeze in some BDing before I go to work.

Hope the bleeding you're having isn't anything serious!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm going crazy with waiting!! I'm at CD20 today and still haven't ovulated!! I know it's getting close though cause CM is getting to be more EWCM. Husband and I :sex: this morning. I'm hoping to O tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll definitely try to BD tomorrow and Tuesday nights as well.

It doesn't appear that the soy has helped me ovulate sooner, but I'm hoping it has made it stronger!!

I know! The waiting is horrible! I'm on CD17.

So I made it to the end of 11 dpo without my normal spotting issues. I can't believe it!! I swear it was the soy. Testing on 14 dpo! It's so soon! I'm so nervous.

xx

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll be soon, too. I was hoping it would happen over the weekend because I was off and my husband is off every Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I'm not off of work again until Thursday so if it seems like I'm ovulating I guess we'll have to squeeze in some BDing before I go to work.

Hope the bleeding you're having isn't anything serious!

Thanks so do I, I am concerned it may have overstimulated and caused a cyst which may have burst... i'm probably over reacting, but it's crossed my mind! If it's still the same tomorrow i'll go to the DR - knowing she will tell me off - but might need to get things checked out!

Hi all,

How are you all doing? Are you finding Soy is helping you at all - moving O forward?? I hope you're feeling better tomorrow xxshellsxx, it could just be ovulation bleeding due to a nice strong ovulation ... FX for you xx

I've been and bought my Soy Isoflavones today *nervous!* I couldn't get the Tesco ones so I have had to get 'Lamberts 50mg'. Do you think I should take 50 on the first three days and then 100 on the last two or should I just take 100 on all 5 days? I don't really want to go over 100 on my first month until I see how I react to them! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->