Soy Isoflavones??

With not wanting to go above 100, I would suggest doing a lower dose the first 3 days, ten increasing for the last 2 days. I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD6-7. I can't tell if it's worked for me though as I have no idea when I would normally ovulate. I'm on CD18 and nothing is showing I've ovulated yet, but I do have long cycles (last 2 were 55 and 64 days) so I guess I still have a chance to ovulate.

I did 150 every day on my first cycle. I did days 2-6, but next time I will do 3-7. I didn't have any horrible side effects on the 150. I did get hotter and my BBT was erratic, but that could have also been human error since it was my first cycle doing temps.

So I'm like 90% sure I'm going to ovulate today. My BBT dropped to it's lowest point this morning and I've been having EWCM all day. I'll confirm with an OPK when I get home from work.

Verdict: Soy did NOT make me O any sooner this cycle. However, my doses were fairly small:

Day 1: 80 mg
Day 2: 120 mg
Day 3: 160 mg
Day 4: 160 mg
Day 5: 200 mg

I do, however, believe my ovulation may be stronger as I've been feeling ovary twinges consistently, especially the first week after taking the soy.

BD will be happening tonight and I'll start the TWW.

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat!!

So I'm like 90% sure I'm going to ovulate today. My BBT dropped to it's lowest point this morning and I've been having EWCM all day. I'll confirm with an OPK when I get home from work.

Verdict: Soy did NOT make me O any sooner this cycle. However, my doses were fairly small:

Day 1: 80 mg
Day 2: 120 mg
Day 3: 160 mg
Day 4: 160 mg
Day 5: 200 mg

I do, however, believe my ovulation may be stronger as I've been feeling ovary twinges consistently, especially the first week after taking the soy.

BD will be happening tonight and I'll start the TWW.

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat!!

Good luck!

Good luck Ruldolf.

I am so tired of waiting I am cd35...as soy brought my o a week forward to cd16/cd17...I thought I would ger BFP or start AF last week.

I am now 18/19 dpo with bfn this morning and no af. No sign or symptom of pregnancy or af. Now I'm starting to wonder if I actually oed. Got +opk on cd14, cd16, cd17 and temp shift to back up o but no real cm. Been having cm since last week but it is now drying up.

Just not sure whats going on.

Good luck Ruldolf.

I am so tired of waiting I am cd35...as soy brought my o a week forward to cd16/cd17...I thought I would ger BFP or start AF last week.

I am now 18/19 dpo with bfn this morning and no af. No sign or symptom of pregnancy or af. Now I'm starting to wonder if I actually oed. Got +opk on cd14, cd16, cd17 and temp shift to back up o but no real cm. Been having cm since last week but it is now drying up.

Just not sure whats going on.

Oh man that is so tough. Did to you try doing OPK when you had CM last week?

As long as AF hasn't arrived, you're still in the game ;)

Thanks Rudolf, I'm holding out for a miracle, which is what it would be if I actually got a bfp from this cycle but I'd also settle for af starting just to end the limbo.

I didn't use opks last week but we did bd a few times so fx we caught the eggie if last week was o.

How are you getting on are 1dpo now?

Hi Kerrbear hows it going, have you o'ed yet?

Woke up said a prayer and feeling super positive today.

Its cd36 (my usual cycle length without soy is cd35) 19/20dpo, bfn and no af.

I have made an appointment with my GP for friday so if af doesn't show by then might ask them to prescribe something to give it a jump start.

Hey girls. I hope you all dont mind me joining in this thread. I have been reading through this thread the past few days and also been doing some research on soy and have decided to take it myself. I haven't o'd properly since august last year and i am hoping the soy will kick atart it . My cycles have been very messed up for years since coming off the mini pill which i had to stop after a month of taking them because i was in so much pain that i couldnt even tense my stomach at all so i had to get help to lie down and get back up again. There was no reason from the docs as to why this happened and since then it has always haunted me but i never thought anthing of it as i never wanted kids atthe time. But now i am with the best fiance in the world and we are wanting to start a family. We have been trying now for 10months and still nothing.
Please excuse thw typos and spellin mistakes. Its very hard to type on the mobile lol.
So how is everyonegetting on with their soy and o's??

Hello ladies.
I tried soy this cycle, i o on my own but usually late, i was hoping this would bring my o on a little earlier but the soy didn't do that for me :(
I o'ed at cycle day 21 this time around. which was yesterday.

My husband had to leave town so we only were able to bd the night before i O'ed (fingers crossed that was all i needed)

So i am on cd 1 . Well ff hasn't confirmed that yet but i am pretty sure. had my positive opk adn it looks like my temps are starting to rise.

I feel like my o date was the same but might have been stronger - i felt a lot more pinching then usual.

I would really like to get a soy bean!

Hi Kerrbear hows it going, have you o'ed yet?

Woke up said a prayer and feeling super positive today.

Its cd36 (my usual cycle length without soy is cd35) 19/20dpo, bfn and no af.

I have made an appointment with my GP for friday so if af doesn't show by then might ask them to prescribe something to give it a jump start.

I haven't had any indication that I've ovulated yet. My temps have been all over the place, but I haven't been sleeping as good lately. My ovacue monitor hasn't shown any sign of ovulation coming yet and OPKs are still negative. I'm CD19 today. With cycles as long as mine (55-65 days), I don't even know when to expect it. I've used up most of my cheap OPKs so I think I'm just going to go with the monitor for now since it predictions changes in saliva and CM to give you up to 5 days notice of when ovulation may occur. Once it says I'm in the "fertile window" I will use some CB digital OPKs to see if both show the same thing.

We've been BDing every other day just in case though!

Hey girls. I hope you all dont mind me joining in this thread. I have been reading through this thread the past few days and also been doing some research on soy and have decided to take it myself. I haven't o'd properly since august last year and i am hoping the soy will kick atart it . My cycles have been very messed up for years since coming off the mini pill which i had to stop after a month of taking them because i was in so much pain that i couldnt even tense my stomach at all so i had to get help to lie down and get back up again. There was no reason from the docs as to why this happened and since then it has always haunted me but i never thought anthing of it as i never wanted kids atthe time. But now i am with the best fiance in the world and we are wanting to start a family. We have been trying now for 10months and still nothing.
Please excuse thw typos and spellin mistakes. Its very hard to type on the mobile lol.
So how is everyonegetting on with their soy and o's??

Welcome! I took soy to help me ovulate as well. I have cycles ranging anywhere from 40-65 days for the most part (with a few odd cycles of up to 90 days very rarely). I know I have anovulatory cycles, so I am hoping the soy will help. My last 2 cycles were 55 and 64 days. I'm on CD19 now and am really hoping I ovulate soon. I haven't had an indication that I've ovulated as my temps have been really wacky. Fertility friend is showing that I possibly ovulated on CD12/13, and I had an almost +OPK on CD12, but I'm not so sure. The last time I did ovulate, my ovacue monitor showed that and it hasn't shown anything yet so I'm really not sure if the soy is helping.

I really hope it does and I hope it works for you. What dose do you plan on taking?

Hello ladies.
I tried soy this cycle, i o on my own but usually late, i was hoping this would bring my o on a little earlier but the soy didn't do that for me :(
I o'ed at cycle day 21 this time around. which was yesterday.

My husband had to leave town so we only were able to bd the night before i O'ed (fingers crossed that was all i needed)

So i am on cd 1 . Well ff hasn't confirmed that yet but i am pretty sure. had my positive opk adn it looks like my temps are starting to rise.

I feel like my o date was the same but might have been stronger - i felt a lot more pinching then usual.

I would really like to get a soy bean!

I'm sorry it didn't bring ovulation forward for you, but hopefully it was a stronger ovulation and a stronger egg. I'm keeping my FXd for you and sending lots of :dust: your way for a little soy bean!

I am in such a good mood! CM is looking good and fertile, closer to O. I think the soy really did wonders on regulating my hormones after my miscarriage

I have ridiculous amount of CM... ov not due til CD18... today is CD12. Please let me ov earlier...

Would be good. My donor's availability is crap after Cd14... so if i could o around then it would be wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->