Soy Isoflavones??

I've been checking CM on and off. So far it's gotten a little stretchy about a week ago but not very stretchy. My temps are crazy though. I don't know what to think about them. I'm just hoping I actually do ovulate and not that this is yet another anovulatory cycle.

It sounds like you are getting readyto ovulate!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you. The temps could just be te change with soy or something. I wouldny worry about it just yet. Positive thoughts this month :) thats been my saying hhe :) i just took my first dose of soy last night. Decided to go with 120mg and then ill raise it to 160mg i think for the last day or so.what dose are u on kerrbear? I dont think i saw.

Babydust to all of us! Xx

I hope so. I had some creamy CM today that had a little stretch to it and it's getting a little clearer, too. Plus I've had twinges on and off on both sides of my stomach and some mild cramping.

I took 160mg on CD3-5, 200mg on CD6 & 7. I had some headaches and hot flashes. Hopefully you don't have trouble with side effects!

Sorry to those who are still waiting for O, must be so frustrating! Hope you get your surges soon x

I have no idea what's happening with me... 4DPO and my temp plummeted below the coverline this morning! Hoping just a estrogen surge and it rises tomorrow, if not then i've got a screwed up cycle this time lol

I really don't like this out of control feeling!

xx

Hopefully it was just a temp fluctuation! FXd! :)

TWW...so far, nothing. I'm feeling fine, but I have decided this cycle not to listen to symptoms and focus on the wedding.

It's great to have your wedding to get your mind of things. I bet you're getting really excited! Hopefully you'll get a BFP as a wedding present. :)

Right that's it i'm going to have to ring the doctor tomorrow... i'm bleeding again :( I've been bleeding since O it lessened but is back tonight, the cramps and achy have never gone away and something isn't right... i just now it :(

Good luck! I had a really odd cycle before this one. I had AF for 10 days that were lighter than usual. Then about 10-14 days later I started with this spotting/light bleeding on and off for 2 weeks!! Called my doctor and she told me to keep an eye on things and let her know what happened. Then I got a "normal" AF this month that was just 2 days longer than usual.

Hopefully it's nothing major and just a wacky cycle for you.

Right that's it i'm going to have to ring the doctor tomorrow... i'm bleeding again :( I've been bleeding since O it lessened but is back tonight, the cramps and achy have never gone away and something isn't right... i just now it :(

Oh no hope everything goes well at the doc. It may just be a funny cycle, just your bodyvthrowinh you a curve ball then it corrects itself. Fx its all right.:hug:

Thanks Girls :flower:

I have an appointment with my GP in 2 and half hours, i know i'll get told off for taking the soy without consulting them... but i'll take the wrap on the knuckles to make sure everything is ok!

[/QUOTE]I hope so. I had some creamy CM today that had a little stretch to it and it's getting a little clearer, too. Plus I've had twinges on and off on both sides of my stomach and some mild cramping.

I took 160mg on CD3-5, 200mg on CD6 & 7. I had some headaches and hot flashes. Hopefully you don't have trouble with side effects![/QUOTE]

Are u takin anything else with your soy? I decided to take vit b complex and EPO to help aswell. Did a bit o reasching and found it was ok to take them aswell. Took my second dose.last night. Im feeling good. A very very slight dull headache on an off but its barely noticable and it had started before i even took the soy so i dont really think its anything to do with it anyways.

What else are yo doing to help track ovulation? Bbt, tests etc??

Thanks Girls :flower:

I have an appointment with my GP in 2 and half hours, i know i'll get told off for taking the soy without consulting them... but i'll take the wrap on the knuckles to make sure everything is ok!

Good luck!!! I hope everything is ok.

Ladies - I'm kinda upset right now. I was so sure I was going to ovulate on Monday night/Tuesday morning because of the EWCM I was getting AND because I was CD21/22. I never did get a positive OPK though (testing twice a day).

Well, yesterday (CD23) my temp was STILL low. I thought, ok maybe the hormones aren't strong enough for my temps to rise just yet.

Today I wake up, and my temp is at the LOWEST it's been ever, 96.9 F. So I'm at CD24 and I'm really hoping that today is the temp dip you're supposed to see right before ovulation. I will be doing an OPK around Noon and then one again at like 6 PM.

The reason I'm upset is because my husband is going to be helping some friends move to another city and will be gone Friday and Saturday nights! This means that I've gotta make sure we BD tonight and **hope** that once is enough. UGH!!!

It seems as though the Soy has pushed out my ovulation because I always ovulate CD21/22. I'm just hoping it comes on really strong since I've had to wait so long!

Ladies - I'm kinda upset right now. I was so sure I was going to ovulate on Monday night/Tuesday morning because of the EWCM I was getting AND because I was CD21/22. I never did get a positive OPK though (testing twice a day).

Well, yesterday (CD23) my temp was STILL low. I thought, ok maybe the hormones aren't strong enough for my temps to rise just yet.

Today I wake up, and my temp is at the LOWEST it's been ever, 96.9 F. So I'm at CD24 and I'm really hoping that today is the temp dip you're supposed to see right before ovulation. I will be doing an OPK around Noon and then one again at like 6 PM.

The reason I'm upset is because my husband is going to be helping some friends move to another city and will be gone Friday and Saturday nights! This means that I've gotta make sure we BD tonight and **hope** that once is enough. UGH!!!

It seems as though the Soy has pushed out my ovulation because I always ovulate CD21/22. I'm just hoping it comes on really strong since I've had to wait so long!

Hey! Take comfort in knowing that it only takes one. Ill have my fingers crossed for you!! Sperm can live.inside.us for upto 5 days so if u have been doin it lately then u have helped ypurs chances this month.do it tonight and try doing i. In the morning also just incasey :)

babydust to you huni

Thanks for the advice...I think I'll try to get in a morning session too :)

Well back from the Doctors and she firstly didn't tell me off, she understood why i tried them, but has asked me not to take them again as they obviously don't agree with me. She thinks i'm having a 'withdrawal bleed' like coming off the pill and thinks i'm likely out this cycle :cry: She doesn't think i've done any damage **phew**

Oh well... i can say i've tried :shrug:

xx

Sorry Shell:flower: at least you know where you stand and no permenant damage. glad the vit bs are working though. kmfx for the new cycle:hugs:

Are u takin anything else with your soy? I decided to take vit b complex and EPO to help aswell. Did a bit o reasching and found it was ok to take them aswell. Took my second dose.last night. Im feeling good. A very very slight dull headache on an off but its barely noticable and it had started before i even took the soy so i dont really think its anything to do with it anyways.

What else are yo doing to help track ovulation? Bbt, tests etc??

The only other thing I'm taking is a prenatal vitamin. I do BBT charting and use the ovacue fertility monitor. I've also been using OPK's this cycle. I use preseed when we BD and softcups. Hopefully the combination will work! lol.

That really sucks that he's going to be away! It does only take once, so hopefully you get your + OPK today, BD, and it's enough! FXd and sending lots of :dust: your way!!!

Well back from the Doctors and she firstly didn't tell me off, she understood why i tried them, but has asked me not to take them again as they obviously don't agree with me. She thinks i'm having a 'withdrawal bleed' like coming off the pill and thinks i'm likely out this cycle :cry: She doesn't think i've done any damage **phew**

xx

So she really thinks the soy is that bad in general or she thinks it just wasn't good for you? Glad to hear nothing major is going on and that there's no damage or anything.

xx

So she really thinks the soy is that bad in general or she thinks it just wasn't good for you? Glad to hear nothing major is going on and that there's no damage or anything.

She says the usual DR stuff about it not being medically tested... which we all know anyway, none of us do this blindly! But she just thinks it doesn't agree with me and asked me not to use it again.

I'm still glad i tried it!! I researched it for months before actually taking it and knew what i was getting into. I've lost one cycle... but one cycle in hundreds that i've had is no biggy for me really, I'd have kicked myself if i never tried it and it worked first time. Now i know it's not for me (i'm disappointed as i really thought it might help) but i can move on and focus on trying other things xx

xx

She says the usual DR stuff about it not being medically tested... which we all know anyway, none of us do this blindly! But she just thinks it doesn't agree with me and asked me not to use it again.

I'm still glad i tried it!! I researched it for months before actually taking it and knew what i was getting into. I've lost one cycle... but one cycle in hundreds that i've had is no biggy for me really, I'd have kicked myself if i never tried it and it worked first time. Now i know it's not for me (i'm disappointed as i really thought it might help) but i can move on and focus on trying other things xx

Yeah. I did a ton of research for weeks-months before trying it. For me I figured it couldn't really get much worse because I don't always ovulate so I doubt it would stop me from ovulating all together. Glad you don't have any regrets with trying it! Hopefully your cycle straightens out soon!

Thanks hun, i hope you finally O very soon and catch that elusive eggy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->