Soy Isoflavones??

Hey everyone - nice to hear updates!

Shells - do you have a new plan of action?! It's nice the doc was tactful and didn't ream you out.

AFM I had an HSG test today and HOLY is it crazy to see your reproductive organs on a screen like that! It was fairly uncomfortable, but not as painful as I had read about. My FS had asked whether I had taken pain killers, and I hadn't, but it mostly felt like foreign body, crampy, uncomforatableness! As soon as she blew up the balloon in my uterus I could feel my ovaries getting all bothered :growlmad: Anyways, I passed, dye went through clearly and that was really cool to see :thumbup:

I leaked brownish fluid after - nurse gave me a pad that was like an airstrip! So long and like 2 inches thick!!!!! :haha: I'm feeling like my ovaries enjoyed the Soy, so hoping for an early strong O!

After she saw my tubes were clear she prescribed me 50mg Clomid and told me to start on CD2... I tried to tell her I had taken Soy, but she didn't let me get a word in! I think I'll try Soy again before turning to Clomid.

Haven't :sex: in over a week as per FS regulations! Really hoping June is our month xoxo:winkwink:

Float - Good news your tubes were clear! :) I do have a plan, you know me well lol I HAVE to have a plan :haha: Dr gave me the FS secretary's direct number and told me to ring them and try and speed things up! I'm going for preseed next cycle i think!

Oh i told my DR that vitamin B complex helped extend my LP by 3 days... She was the one who said it wouldn't work and to stop taking it :haha: She has said oh... keep taking it then lol

My temps are still behaving normally so i shall treat this cycle like it's not over till it's over as i would every time... just in case there is that 1% chance she is wrong... again! lol

Ok Girls, I don't know if the Soy is what helped but I finally got my :bfp:!! I took Soy for the first time this cycle. I took 150 mg days 3-6 and then 200mg on day 7.
I was hoping it would move my O day up a bit and make it stronger. Well it definitely didn't move it up, in fact I think it was a day or two later (CD23), but maybe it made it stronger?!
Hoping this bean sticks! :happydance: And wishing the rest of you lots and lots of baby dust!! :dust:

Omg!!!!!!!! Haha i was sitting here thinking and i had this.massive feeling someon waz gonna get their.BFP amd there it is!!!! Congratz!!!!!! Sending all my best wishes.to you. Wow!! Im hoping that the oter feeling that this is my month is correct aswell!! Awk i am sooooo happy for you xxxx

Omg!!!!!!!! Haha i was sitting here thinking and i had this.massive feeling someon waz gonna get their.BFP amd there it is!!!! Congratz!!!!!! Sending all my best wishes.to you. Wow!! Im hoping that the oter feeling that this is my month is correct aswell!! Awk i am sooooo happy for you xxxx

Aw, thank you!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!! Hope it is your lucky month too hun!! :dust:
When will you test?

Aw, thank you!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!! Hope it is your lucky month too hun!! :dust:
When will you test?

It wont be for a whike yet. Im only on CD6 so i have a while to go. But i have been taking a more positive approach. We've been trying for 10 months and after 6 months i lost all my hope but this month feels different. Not sur if its the soy making me feel more positive or what but im liking it :) even my fiance is thinking more positively.

Couldnt believe my eyes when i saw your BFP!!! Im starting to wonder if im physic or howeer thats spelt lol xxxxx

xstarryxx - I know exactly what you mean about losing hope at 6 months!! That was a very difficult mark for me to pass. :cry: I also began feeling more positive this cycle. I think you are right. I think the Soy helped my attitude because I felt like I was doing something to help it happen. My doctor wouldn't start tests on me until it had been a year so I felt helpless. The Soy gave me hope. :winkwink:
Sounds like you may have some very good intuitions! That is crazy! Hope your "feeling" is right about this cycle too! :dust:

xstarryxx - I know exactly what you mean about losing hope at 6 months!! That was a very difficult mark for me to pass. :cry: I also began feeling more positive this cycle. I think you are right. I think the Soy helped my attitude because I felt like I was doing something to help it happen. My doctor wouldn't start tests on me until it had been a year so I felt helpless. The Soy gave me hope. :winkwink:
Sounds like you may have some very good intuitions! That is crazy! Hope your "feeling" is right about this cycle too! :dust:

We are like two peas in a pod!! After the 6 months it was very hard and it affect me and my fiance'ls relationship in a negative way but we got through it and we are stronger than ever. This site also helped wit th advice and support of others and knowing that you arent the only one going through it helps alot. We even decided to get married in nov!!! Everything in our life is falling into place as we speak in regards to work and home and a baby would be the icing o th cake for us.he laughs at me coz.he can see how broody i am. I even cry at the ads on tv with babys on them. Not tears of sadness but happiness. I even treat my cat like a baby hahaha.

Ok Girls, I don't know if the Soy is what helped but I finally got my :bfp:!! I took Soy for the first time this cycle. I took 150 mg days 3-6 and then 200mg on day 7.
I was hoping it would move my O day up a bit and make it stronger. Well it definitely didn't move it up, in fact I think it was a day or two later (CD23), but maybe it made it stronger?!
Hoping this bean sticks! :happydance: And wishing the rest of you lots and lots of baby dust!! :dust:

Congrats!! Happy 9 months :happydance:

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I love hearing about bfps, really happy for you!

Congrats to you!!!

Did you tell your DH or anyone in any special way?!

I took the exact same dose as you, 150mg days 3-6 then 200mg day 7, so hopefully that's the magic dose :thumbup: still waiting for my O, but glad to hear the soy worked!

Congrats @Hopeful4num1! H&H 9 months to you!!

I took OPKs when I got up with FMU (even though I know you're not supposed to) and they're much lighter than that one yesterday. I did it so that they were 12 hours from the almost + one. Hopefully the line gets darker later. The CB digital was negative, too.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7106/7420903878_2e52b31031.jpg
OPKs CD22 FMU by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

Congrats Hopeful4num1, H&H 9 months to you!!!

I'm glad the Soy has seemed to work for some people :) Congrats on the BFP - it's exciting!!!

I'm still unsure what's its effects have been for me.

I wasn't able to successfully BD with my husband this morning. The pressure got to him :(

My temp was still down so I'm hoping that if I didn't ovulate, that it waits until Sunday when husband gets back from being out of town.

We are like two peas in a pod!! After the 6 months it was very hard and it affect me and my fiance'ls relationship in a negative way but we got through it and we are stronger than ever. This site also helped wit th advice and support of others and knowing that you arent the only one going through it helps alot. We even decided to get married in nov!!! Everything in our life is falling into place as we speak in regards to work and home and a baby would be the icing o th cake for us.he laughs at me coz.he can see how broody i am. I even cry at the ads on tv with babys on them. Not tears of sadness but happiness. I even treat my cat like a baby hahaha.

It sounds like the perfect time for your :bfp:!! Hope it happens this cycle for you hun!! Good luck with the wedding stuff too! :happydance:

Congrats to you!!!

Did you tell your DH or anyone in any special way?!

I took the exact same dose as you, 150mg days 3-6 then 200mg day 7, so hopefully that's the magic dose :thumbup: still waiting for my O, but glad to hear the soy worked!

Floatingbaby - Hope this is your lucky cycle too!! :dust:

I was so excited to tell my DH I didn't know if I was going to be able to hold off on telling him a day in order to get my surprise together. but I did!! I went out and got a "I Love Daddy" onesie and put it in a box with my digital test. Then I layed a card on the box that showed a puppy and inside said "Your family just got cuter." He knows I would love a puppy (we already have a 6 yr old lab that is our baby) so the joke was he would think I bought a puppy. His reaction after opening the box was "Are you sure???" :haha: Men are so funny! Then he smothered me with kisses and tears.

I'm glad the Soy has seemed to work for some people :) Congrats on the BFP - it's exciting!!!

I'm still unsure what's its effects have been for me.

I wasn't able to successfully BD with my husband this morning. The pressure got to him :(

My temp was still down so I'm hoping that if I didn't ovulate, that it waits until Sunday when husband gets back from being out of town.

Don't stress the timing of the BD too much hun! I definitely thought I was out this cycle because I O'ed 2 days later than normal. We BD 3 days before I O'ed and I got my first :bfp: in 10 months. I seriously think we BD less this month than any other! Hope your time comes soon!!! :dust:

Wow - that's nuts!! You're right, I shouldn't stress. Knowing that you BD'd 3 days before O is good to know....I'm hoping I'll be able to catch mine as well and get my BFP as well. You've given me hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->