Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks! Sorry if this is TMI, but just went to the bathroom to have BM and a ton of white, stretchy CM came out when I wiped. Hopefully this means O is coming up!! I plan on attacking my hubby before he leaves for work tonight and then probably the next few days, too. I'm really hoping this is it coming up!

woohoo :happydance: Get on him girl!!

No such thing as TMI when TTC (unless it's pictures of CM in posts without warning! lol)

Haha! Yeah that's kinda weird, lol. Though to me, pictures of anything aren't really too gross since I'm a nurse. I can talk about gross sounding things while eating and it doesn't bother me.

I'm usually fine with stuff like that, i've been in minor ops with my mum and i'm in there with the dr asking questions lol helped deliver both my sister boys (AMAZING!) but that one post i opened with a pic in it really made me shiver! lol

xx

Yeah. Some things are just too gross. One thing that grosses me out is sputum. I can deal with vomit and other things more than that. Pictures of CM would probably gross me out, too.

Yeah. Some things are just too gross. One thing that grosses me out is sputum. I can deal with vomit and other things more than that. Pictures of CM would probably gross me out, too.

i worked with kids with special needs (now work solely with autism) vomit, snot i can cope with but diarrhoea used to get me everytime! lol

Wow what a conversation heheh :haha:

Kerrbear im so excited for you!! Get you BD on th go!! Ohh i xant wait to see your BFP soon!! Sending an extra amount of baby dust yoir way :)

Kerrbear im so excited for you!! Get you BD on th go!! Ohh i xant wait to see your BFP soon!! Sending an extra amount of baby dust yoir way :)

Thanks! :hugs: I really hope this is a good sign. Still haven't gotten a +OPK but hopefully it's coming up.

i worked with kids with special needs (now work solely with autism) vomit, snot i can cope with but diarrhoea used to get me everytime! lol

Wow what a conversation heheh :haha:

Lol. I know. But when you work in childcare or healthcare, you get used to talking about this stuff.

I hope you get your bfp!! And me too lol. we could be bump buddies.

Me too! I really hope that I actually ovulate and can tell I ovulated. It would be great if be both got our BFPs!!

Ladies - I'm kinda upset right now. I was so sure I was going to ovulate on Monday night/Tuesday morning because of the EWCM I was getting AND because I was CD21/22. I never did get a positive OPK though (testing twice a day).

Well, yesterday (CD23) my temp was STILL low. I thought, ok maybe the hormones aren't strong enough for my temps to rise just yet.

Today I wake up, and my temp is at the LOWEST it's been ever, 96.9 F. So I'm at CD24 and I'm really hoping that today is the temp dip you're supposed to see right before ovulation. I will be doing an OPK around Noon and then one again at like 6 PM.

The reason I'm upset is because my husband is going to be helping some friends move to another city and will be gone Friday and Saturday nights! This means that I've gotta make sure we BD tonight and **hope** that once is enough. UGH!!!

It seems as though the Soy has pushed out my ovulation because I always ovulate CD21/22. I'm just hoping it comes on really strong since I've had to wait so long!

That really sucks that he's going to be away! It does only take once, so hopefully you get your + OPK today, BD, and it's enough! FXd and sending lots of :dust: your way!!!

Thanks!

No +OPK for me and CM has dried up. So now I'm REALLY confused. I asked DH if we can BD in the morning just in case. So we'll see....I'm so anxious for the morning to see what my temp does.

So I took a cheaper OPK and CB digital. I did not get a smiley face on the CB one, but the cheap one actually is a little darker in person. The lighting in the bathroom made the line look lighter. It's not as dark as the control yet, but it's the darkest I've gotten so far. Should I be getting excited?

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/7417725688_1e9706ae6b.jpg
OPKs CD21 by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

You should for sure be getting excited!!!

AFM....I contacted my MW and she is setting me up with an RE. So.....yay! Maybe he can do something for me.

So I took a cheaper OPK and CB digital. I did not get a smiley face on the CB one, but the cheap one actually is a little darker in person. The lighting in the bathroom made the line look lighter. It's not as dark as the control yet, but it's the darkest I've gotten so far. Should I be getting excited?

Looks pretty good to me!! :happydance:Better than what I've been getting that's for sure!

You should for sure be getting excited!!!

AFM....I contacted my MW and she is setting me up with an RE. So.....yay! Maybe he can do something for me.

Thanks!! I'm really hoping I get a smiley tomorrow. I'm trying to get my hubby to either take off of work tomorrow (he works 7pm-5:30am) or come home early. I work until 11pm tomorrow so we :sex: around 5:45pm today and if he can come home early tomorrow we can BD before I go to bed (which is around 3am). Then he's off the weekend. I'm really hoping this is getting to be a +OPK.

Glad to hear that you're getting an appt. I hope they can help!

Looks pretty good to me!! :happydance:Better than what I've been getting that's for sure!

Thanks! I'm kinda surprised the cheap one is that dark and the CB digital didn't give me a smiley. Hopefully tomorrow! I will be really upset if they go back to being lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->