Soy Isoflavones??

Well my OPKs don't look as dark as the one last night, but I have EWCM again today. Mines a little more white than clear (sorry if this is TMI) but it is very stretchy. We :sex: yesterday around 6pm and will again probably around 6am when my hubby gets home from work. As long as he can wake me up, lol.

How are the rest of you ladies? What CD/dpo is everyone?

Kerrbear i hope this it finally happening for you :thumbup:

Well after everything my dr told me about this cycle being a washout basically... the bleeding 'seems' to have stopped, my temps are still doing their normal thing, so i'm treating it like any other cycle and will wait for Af to show up.

She said it was my endometrium lining shedding like Af.... could she be wrong again! Surely if that was happening my temps would be dropping and it would be getting heavier?

Still a very uncomfortable abdomen, but it's been like that since O day and i'm either getting used the pains or they are getting less lol

7DPO now.... and waiting lol

Kerrbear aslong as its stretchy i wud still BD. Fingers crossed this is your month. Im still waiting to o. Tonight will be my last night taking soy so its just the waiting game to see if i actually o now... Fingers crossed. I have positive thoughts this month. Im moving on tues aswell so we might even conceive in our new home!!

Sending lots of babylust to all you :)

Kerrbear i hope this it finally happening for you :thumbup:

Well after everything my dr told me about this cycle being a washout basically... the bleeding 'seems' to have stopped, my temps are still doing their normal thing, so i'm treating it like any other cycle and will wait for Af to show up.

She said it was my endometrium lining shedding like Af.... could she be wrong again! Surely if that was happening my temps would be dropping and it would be getting heavier?

Still a very uncomfortable abdomen, but it's been like that since O day and i'm either getting used the pains or they are getting less lol

7DPO now.... and waiting lol

I would have thought it would get heavier, too. I had a weird cycle before this one where I had light bleeding for like 7 days, then about 2 weeks later light bleeding/spotting for almost 2 weeks. It was then about 2-3 weeks after that when AF showed up like usual. It was really wacky. Hopefully AF shows up for you soon so you can start over!

As for me, thanks! I'm really hoping I actually ovulate in the next few days. It would great since it would be the best time for us to BD.

Kerrbear aslong as its stretchy i wud still BD. Fingers crossed this is your month. Im still waiting to o. Tonight will be my last night taking soy so its just the waiting game to see if i actually o now... Fingers crossed. I have positive thoughts this month. Im moving on tues aswell so we might even conceive in our new home!!

Sending lots of babylust to all you :)

I just hope that I actually ovulate! I would hate be seeing the stretchy CM and then nothing happens.

Good luck with your last dose of soy and hopefully you don't have to wait as long as I'm waiting to ovulate!

Just got AF:(but I'm excited to try soy this cycle to see if it will help me o earlier. Already taking vitex which I think helped AF on her way and evening primrose oil to help with cm. With everything I'm taking I dang well better get my BFP this cycle!:)

Just got AF:(but I'm excited to try soy this cycle to see if it will help me o earlier. Already taking vitex which I think helped AF on her way and evening primrose oil to help with cm. With everything I'm taking I dang well better get my BFP this cycle!:)

Good luck with the soy. What days do you plan on taking it?

abagailb14 - I seem to recall reading somewhere that you shouldn't take Soy Isoflavones and vitex at the same time...can anyone confirm?

kerrbear- I'm doing days 1-5, on my 2nd day now.
Mrs.B- I've heard the same thing so I'm not taking the Vitex the 5 days I take the soy. I'm going to start up the Vitex after I'm done with the round of soy, so I'm not taking them at the same time.

hi gals, I took soy day 5-9 and it didn't move my O day. I have a short LP so if/when AF shows in a week, I will try d3-7 to see if it will work.

I took 100g d5-7 200g d8,d9

Abigale good luck with the soy

Kerrbear the ewcm is a great sign, sometimes you don't get positive opk but still o, are your temps backing up the ewcm for o?

AFM I dont think soy is for me unfortunatley. I have pretty long cycles anyway ususlly ce35 but I am now on cd41 and 24/25dpo. I am pretty sure I am not pregnant and tjimk I am having a delayed cycle.

I went to my doc on last Friday and he referred me for a pelvic ultrasound to get to the bottom of thibgs...till then I am just going to try and focus on other things.

I would love a bfp this cycle, it would be an absolute miracle but after countless bfns and no real syptoms pointing to pregnancy, I have to be realistic. Its a relief really.

Goodluck to everyone and looking forward to getting more o and bfp updates:happydance::dust:

Sorry Starflower - I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon. I normally have long cycles too - around 36/37days so I am hoping that it will bring O forward...but docs won't do anything for me till November anyway so I figure it's worth a try even if it doesn't work! At least you can say you tried it :)

Abigale good luck with the soy

Kerrbear the ewcm is a great sign, sometimes you don't get positive opk but still o, are your temps backing up the ewcm for o?

AFM I dont think soy is for me unfortunatley. I have pretty long cycles anyway ususlly ce35 but I am now on cd41 and 24/25dpo. I am pretty sure I am not pregnant and tjimk I am having a delayed cycle.

I went to my doc on last Friday and he referred me for a pelvic ultrasound to get to the bottom of thibgs...till then I am just going to try and focus on other things.

I would love a bfp this cycle, it would be an absolute miracle but after countless bfns and no real syptoms pointing to pregnancy, I have to be realistic. Its a relief really.

Goodluck to everyone and looking forward to getting more o and bfp updates:happydance::dust:

Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17830e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

As of now I haven't had ovulation confirmed by temps as you can tell. Hopefully it happens today or tomorrow.

Good luck to you with the doctor and ultrasound. I've already had a cycle that was 90 days long so I understand the frustration. I wouldn't mind a 35 day cycle! My last 2 have been 55 and 64 (I think, lol).

Those last few temps definitely look more stable, FX it's just around the corner for you!! x

well, I don't think this cycle is it. So, next cycle I'll be doing Soy, EPO and I want to try Acupunture. My insurance covers it and I think I would like to try it. We are having our wedding party in August when we fly home. It would be great to make an announcement at that time.

well, I don't think this cycle is it. So, next cycle I'll be doing Soy, EPO and I want to try Acupunture. My insurance covers it and I think I would like to try it. We are having our wedding party in August when we fly home. It would be great to make an announcement at that time.

Oh no! What's going on with this cycle? If this isn't the cycle, hopefully the next one is. I see it's only 6 days until your wedding! I bet you're getting excited! :)

Yeah I'm excited. But I'm more excited about the party in August. We'll only be 9 at the wedding. No family members are coming up for the wedding, it's too expensive to fly here. Plus, we fly home twice a year already.

For the cycle, well...I've been having symptoms every month and I get my hopes up but AF shows up. This cycle, I'm trying not too think too much about the symptoms and I don't seem to have any except for being super exhausted (but we are finising the school year and wedding is coming...that must be the reason why) and I've been feeling some light cramps today, but I think I might be constipated (sry) so I'm unsure.

I just think I need to focus on the end of school year and have fun with my students plus plan the wedding. I'm trying to keep myself busy lol. I'm getting tired of TTC.

Thanks for the GL guys, I'll let you know how the soy works out for me. Last month I o'd on cd23 of a 36 day cycle so I'm hoping it'll help me o sooner! GL to everyone for June/July BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->