Soy Isoflavones??

Yeah I'm excited. But I'm more excited about the party in August. We'll only be 9 at the wedding. No family members are coming up for the wedding, it's too expensive to fly here. Plus, we fly home twice a year already.

For the cycle, well...I've been having symptoms every month and I get my hopes up but AF shows up. This cycle, I'm trying not too think too much about the symptoms and I don't seem to have any except for being super exhausted (but we are finising the school year and wedding is coming...that must be the reason why) and I've been feeling some light cramps today, but I think I might be constipated (sry) so I'm unsure.

I just think I need to focus on the end of school year and have fun with my students plus plan the wedding. I'm trying to keep myself busy lol. I'm getting tired of TTC.

ditto on the tired of TTC.

I got a rash on both legs after I shaved my legs. It never happen to me before, but it's bumpy red everywhere on my legs. Anyone knows if it's a sign? I'm just curious.

I don't know if it's a sign or not. It's not one I've heard of, but ya never know!

Hi.
I just wanted to ask you girls how long your cycles were before taking soy and also if soy has made your cycles any longer or any other negative effects from soy.

Im planning to monitor my ovulation using OPKs as I'm not sure I ovulate. My cycles are 26 days and I may consider taking soy in the future.
Thanks.

My cycles are historically 23 days long, with O on CD13, however last cycle i took vitamin B complex and extended LP by 3 days so had a 26 day cycle.

This is my first (& last) cycle on Soy and I O'd 2 days earlier (CD11) so not 100% sure when Af is due! It could be any time from Today to Thursday lol

But my experience of Soy is not a typical one as i bled for 5 days after O and have spotted every day except for 2 days (6 & 7 DPO)

xx

Hi.
I just wanted to ask you girls how long your cycles were before taking soy and also if soy has made your cycles any longer or any other negative effects from soy.

Im planning to monitor my ovulation using OPKs as I'm not sure I ovulate. My cycles are 26 days and I may consider taking soy in the future.
Thanks.

My cycles have always been 34/35 days and I usually O around CD 21/22. Now I'm up to CD27 I think and haven't O'd yet :shrug: The only thing I've done differently is take the soy. So I'm just waiting for the O to come around.

Hi.

Thanks.

My cycles are anywhere for 40-60 days. The last 2 cycles were 54 and 65 days. I'm on CD25. Just remember that OPKs do not confirm ovulation, they can only predict it to some degree. Good luck! :)

My cycle is 30 days long.
I'm starting to notice symptoms, but I'm trying very hard not to notice them. It's so hard! I'll be testing this weekend probably.

Woo HOO!!!

Got into the RE super fast. I go on Wednesday!!! I hope he fixes me!!

I'm starting to notice symptoms, but I'm trying very hard not to notice them. It's so hard! I'll be testing this weekend probably.

Hey, What symptoms are you starting to have?

Well ladies, I tested early because I was have some symptoms that I dont usually have. Here is what happened.. What do you think?

IMAG0462.jpg

BFP! For sure. Woo hoo! Congrats!

AFM....moved RE appt to July so DH could complete DA. I"m cool with that. What's another month at this point?

I have really sore nipples. Thats not usually something I get when AF is close..

Hey, What symptoms are you starting to have?

Those are the major symptoms I've been having:
*lower backache
*Slight cramping
*EWCM
*Very sore breasts
*Exhausted to a point that I just feel like crying and I can't keep my eyes open. But I'm having trouble sleeping. Not stress, so that's not the reason why.
*Burping

But I'm just thinking it might be AF is coming next Tuesday. Maybe it's the reason why I get those symptoms. But the slight cramping is not feeling like AF cramps so I just we never know.

Nice BFP Nikki CONGRATS!!!!
I am 8 dpo and took soy.

I actually have really sore nipples also! fingers crossed!
I tested my first time today (cause i can never wait) and of course i got BFN. too early yet.

Sore nipples? I only have very sore breasts. Does that mean I could be out? This is not the first time I hear people get BFP with sore nipples as a symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->