Soy Isoflavones??

I have a lot of OPK left and I decided last night to use one. The second line was clearly there.
I did another this morning and again there was a second line. They were not has dark as the control line, just a little lighter than the control one.
So I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Blah! Now, I'm just going to wait until Sunday or Monday to test.

One day till your wedding!! How exciting! :happydance:

floatingbaby - so sorry you're having issues :-/ I can't even imagine how it must feel to be bleeding for no reason...I hope it gets better!

kerrbear - I don't know what's up with ewcm lasting so long like that. My best advice is to just to keep temping and see how it progresses I guess. If it does keep lasting for a while then the doctor might be a good resource for help.

The only thing I can think of is if it's staying because I'm trying to ovulate. I first had EWCM (that was more white than clear) on CD21, temp dip CD25, now a temp dip again for CD28. Could it be that my body tried to ovulate on CD25, wasn't successful and is trying again 3 days later? I'm having this right lower back/lower abdomen pain on and off today.

I think so. I did the same thing. I tried to ovulate around CD22 and had lots of EWCM but it was more white too. I definitely know I ovulated last night, CD28 (I thought it was Wednesday night) because all day yesterday I had TONS of watery EWCM and it was very clear and stretchy. And then I actually FELT the ovulation burst. So weird!

It seems that the soy has really helped to intensify the entire thing and it just had to wait until it was completely ready before actually ovulating. I hope that what happened to me is happening to you too! :hugs:

Yes I'm getting excited!
But does anyone know what it means when OPK shows two lines just before AF shows on Tuesday?

No, Sorry I am not helpful. Are they both dark lines?

You have lh in your system thru your whole cycle which is why you can see a faint line. It only becomes positive when there is a lh surge. That is why it isn't accurate to use an opk and a hpt.

I agree with the above. My OPKs always showed some sort of a second line. It wasn't until I suspected ovulation through BBT and EWCM that the OPK actually had the two lines very close in intensity.

Shells- What do you plan on doing this cycle?

We've had an opportunity of a lifetime come up for the business we set up about 6 months ago, we only ever thought it would be a pipe dream to break into Europe, but in the last week it has come to fruition! So we have made a decision that we're not TTC for 6/7 months. It's not been an easy decision, but i can't be part of this amazing chance, that could make dreams come true for DH, if i have a very young baby ( which if i managed to conceive from next cycle i would have) I can still do it if i have a bump, so we're taking a 6/7 month break and will be back trying February 2013...

Good luck everyone, i'll still be checking to see how people are getting on xx

I can only imagine how difficult it would be to decide to stop TTC, but good luck with your business. Keep us updated on how things are going for you. :)

floatingbaby - so sorry you're having issues :-/ I can't even imagine how it must feel to be bleeding for no reason...I hope it gets better!

kerrbear - I don't know what's up with ewcm lasting so long like that. My best advice is to just to keep temping and see how it progresses I guess. If it does keep lasting for a while then the doctor might be a good resource for help.

The only thing I can think of is if it's staying because I'm trying to ovulate. I first had EWCM (that was more white than clear) on CD21, temp dip CD25, now a temp dip again for CD28. Could it be that my body tried to ovulate on CD25, wasn't successful and is trying again 3 days later? I'm having this right lower back/lower abdomen pain on and off today.

I think so. I did the same thing. I tried to ovulate around CD22 and had lots of EWCM but it was more white too. I definitely know I ovulated last night, CD28 (I thought it was Wednesday night) because all day yesterday I had TONS of watery EWCM and it was very clear and stretchy. And then I actually FELT the ovulation burst. So weird!

It seems that the soy has really helped to intensify the entire thing and it just had to wait until it was completely ready before actually ovulating. I hope that what happened to me is happening to you too! :hugs:

How did it feel when you ovulated? I'm wondering if maybe that's what I was feeling last night.

So I went grocery shopping and I felt AF cramps the whole time. I still have them right now. I just went to the bathroon and when I wiped there was alot of CM with very pinkish mix in it. Should I be worried?
AF is only suppose to show on Tuesday.

Sorry to hear about the cramps. Do you think AF is showing up early or maybe it's implantation? I think I may have finally ovulated yesterday. My temp was 97.0 yesterday and I still had EWCM. Today, temp 97.41 and I'm pretty dry down there with some sticky, white CM when I checked my CP. What do you ladies think?

I don't know much about temp, but I hope you did O. That means you just have 2 weeks to wait for bfp

:wave: Bye shells, gonna miss you! Good luck to you :thumbup:

kerr, I totally feel the same way - my body takes forever to O, if it ever does O - it makes ttc really difficult, eh?

Well, my bleeding has finally mellowed out - it's not red and flowing like it has been, but there's still some spotting. I am not entirely blaming Soy because I tried so many other things this cycle :wacko: I had the HSG, then we BD'd right away, then I started this bath remedy...since I stopped the bath my bleeding has gone down - so maybe it was this...?! Regardless, if this cycle is a :bfn: I'll try Soy one more time - otherwise I might move onto Clomid... :sad2:
I'm having a hard time with it because something is clearly wrong, and taking Soy or Clomid is just a temporary boost to get me bumped, not solving or fixing me. And sometimes I don't know which I want more. I really want to be healthy and O normally and have a regular cycle, but at the same time it's my birthday today :sad1: (getting older) and I have been trying for SO long and I just want that bebe.

*sighs* whining over. Gotta get to work - hope you all have great days :flower:

I understand. If I get a BFN this cycle I may try soy 1 or 2 more cycles. I haven't decided yet. Then I am calling the doctor and tell her I'm ready for Clomid. I'm just hoping we both get our BFPs before needing it!

Well maybe soy made me ovulate late last cycle. I got my spike already!! It looks like maybe O came on CD 11. Still no positive opk though.

My body confuses me.

I'm out...AF showed up. Unless it does the same as my first pregnancy. I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->