Soy Isoflavones??

Well this was my first cycle on soy...I ovulated late...but...I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!

SOOOOO AWESOME!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You give me SO MUCH HOPE!! Soy made me ovulate too and now I'm in the TWW.

Congratulations!

So last month I took soy but not this month. I'm CD15 and no sign of ov on opk or BBT or CM. Nothing.

Does soy influence the next cycle?

Started Soy last night. I'm on CD4 and AF is all gone already! I'm totally surprise cuz she usually visits for 5-6 days. Doesn't 3 days sounds a little bit off?

Hey ladies, i'm still stalking you :flower:

Danielle, hope you had a lovely wedding day x Also My Af was very short this time, just 3 and a half days! It's usually at least 5/6. It stopped abruptly too, normally have spotting for at least a day after. It confused me so i had 1 HPT left and had to pee on it as it was so unusually short! BFN obviously lol

Hope your all doing ok girls xx

Started Soy last night. I'm on CD4 and AF is all gone already! I'm totally surprise cuz she usually visits for 5-6 days. Doesn't 3 days sounds a little bit off?

Hey ladies, i'm still stalking you :flower:

Danielle, hope you had a lovely wedding day x Also My Af was very short this time, just 3 and a half days! It's usually at least 5/6. It stopped abruptly too, normally have spotting for at least a day after. It confused me so i had 1 HPT left and had to pee on it as it was so unusually short! BFN obviously lol

Hope your all doing ok girls xx

I know same here. I took two tests just to see and it was negative. I'm done AF but I'm having little cramps. Maybe it's from the Soy I took last night.:shrug:

Kerrbear....it doesn't look like you O'd yet :( that blows. that looks like most of my past cycles - anovulatory. Is that abnormal for you? First time on Soy?

Danielle - love 3 day visits! Last visit she wouldn't leave me!

My doctors think I've had anovulatory cycles, but I've never had testing done. A thermal shift of 0.2 degrees is all that is needed to indicate ovulation according to my doctor. When I have anovulatory cycles, I normally don't notice EWCM or ovulation pains which I had this month. This is my first cycle on soy and only my 3rd cycle TTC because they are so long. I wanted to try soy a few times before going to Clomid, but I don't know now. I'm also trying to eat better and lose weight so hopefully that will help.

sweetmere - Congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months to you!

Danielle - I normally have a very predictable AF (if you ignore the days spotting beforehand - that differs each month) - 2/3 days heavy, 1 day light, 1 day medium then 1/2 days spotting. This last cycle was really light (like 3 days of light bleeding then spotting for 4 days). No reason for it that I can tell - I hadn't taken any Soy or done anything different at that point. I think perhaps the Soy might have extended the spotting after the AF possibly, but with a strange AF who knows! Anyway, hope you had a wonderful wedding day!!!

I honesty had no symptoms, really. Every other month I was majorly symptom spotting. The only weird thing was maybe 3 nights before my BFP I was in bed and had what felt like period cramps for like 1 minute. Then I rolled over after and that area felt sore. But I didn't think anything of it.

Now I'm like 11-12dpo or so and I have hiccups A LOT, cramping for a few seconds every once in a while, nausea. Oh and my boobs hurt SO bad. They usually hurt from 3-5dpo this month they were late on hurting!

Interesting! Thanks for the info. I was just wondering what you've been feeling and how it's been different from previous months. I'm 6DPO today (I think) and have just been exhausted all week - so I was wondering if it was one of your symptoms at all.

So happy for you :)

Congrats sweetmere! H&H 9 months! :)

AFM- I had a temp dip yesterday (7/3) along with EWCM. My ovacue monitor indicated ovulation yesterday. I will have to wait to see how my ovacue readings and temps are though. Occasionally the ovacue can show ovulation when it doesn't actually happen. I'm keeping my FXd that this is finally it!

Congrats sweetmere! H&H 9 months! :)

AFM- I had a temp dip yesterday (7/3) along with EWCM. My ovacue monitor indicated ovulation yesterday. I will have to wait to see how my ovacue readings and temps are though. Occasionally the ovacue can show ovulation when it doesn't actually happen. I'm keeping my FXd that this is finally it!

I hope you are doing a lot of BD! :happydance: I think that if you BD every other day for a few days should help. Ovulation is so complicated, it drives me nuts.

I'm currently at CD5, took an ovulation test last night at 10h. For no reasons and the second line was there! Already?! It's not positive but dark enough to tell me I should get a positive this weekend.
AF stop on Tuesday night and yesterday I wasn't bleeding at all. But late last night there was some pink blood when I wipe and then it stop. So I'm very confuse. Took a pregnancy test too just in case, but it was a bfn.

So, my conclusion is that Soy is messing up my cycles but making me O early. But then AF gets all weird. Anyone has any thought on what I should do?

We have been BDing pretty much every other day (take a look at my chart, lol).

Have you thought about trying your next cycle without soy and see how it goes?

No I never thought about it lol. I'm at day three of taking Soy. If it doesn't happen this cycle then I'll stop taking it. I'm taking EPO too.

I think trying a cycle without soy would let you know if the soy really is affecting AF or not. That way you can see how different your cycle is after taking it and stopping it, ya know?

I think trying a cycle without soy would let you know if the soy really is affecting AF or not. That way you can see how different your cycle is after taking it and stopping it, ya know?

Should I stop taking it right now? I only have three more nights to go including tonight.

If it was me I'd see how this cycle goes with soy and then if you don't get a BFP, try next cycle without it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->