Soy Isoflavones??

Hope you had a great wedding Danielle! Enjoy this time, and know that you'll have another go at TTC soon! :)

Sorry to hear about the cramps. Do you think AF is showing up early or maybe it's implantation? I think I may have finally ovulated yesterday. My temp was 97.0 yesterday and I still had EWCM. Today, temp 97.41 and I'm pretty dry down there with some sticky, white CM when I checked my CP. What do you ladies think?

Sorry, I'm bad about getting online late Friday and into the weekend.

I saw your other question about what it felt like to ovulate. For me...the best way I could describe it was it felt like little tiny gears moving in my left ovary area. Very distinct from a digestion type of feeling. I had felt that sensation for a few hours and then at night as I was relaxing in bed watching TV I felt them again and then a sharp pain that was over in a few seconds. I'm fairly sure that was it.

My CM lasted into the next day but it wasn't nearly as abundant as the previous days. I think it sounds like you may have either ovulated (because of the temp increase and the disappearance of CM) OR....your body is just wacky with temps and you only tried to ovulate.

Guess you'll have to wait about 2 weeks to find out which it was ;)

Sorry to hear about the cramps. Do you think AF is showing up early or maybe it's implantation? I think I may have finally ovulated yesterday. My temp was 97.0 yesterday and I still had EWCM. Today, temp 97.41 and I'm pretty dry down there with some sticky, white CM when I checked my CP. What do you ladies think?

Sorry, I'm bad about getting online late Friday and into the weekend.

I saw your other question about what it felt like to ovulate. For me...the best way I could describe it was it felt like little tiny gears moving in my left ovary area. Very distinct from a digestion type of feeling. I had felt that sensation for a few hours and then at night as I was relaxing in bed watching TV I felt them again and then a sharp pain that was over in a few seconds. I'm fairly sure that was it.

My CM lasted into the next day but it wasn't nearly as abundant as the previous days. I think it sounds like you may have either ovulated (because of the temp increase and the disappearance of CM) OR....your body is just wacky with temps and you only tried to ovulate.

Guess you'll have to wait about 2 weeks to find out which it was ;)

I had some intermittent sharp pains on the right side of my abdomen a few days ago. Then about 48 hours later had some on the left side (which was last night). According to my ovacue monitor, I'm in my fertile window. Today though my cervix is low and medium firmness-firm. My temps have been a little wacky, so I'll see how it is tomorrow. I'm thinking that I probably did ovulate and that my temps are just taking a few days to go up. This is the first cycle where I really paid attention to everything. Last night I also had some red spotting after sex which isn't common for me so I'm wondering if that was some ovulation bleeding.

Wedding was great. I'm happy it's done.

I'm starting Soy again this cycle. 3 round!
So starting tonight at 150mg for three days and then 200mg for the last two. I also started EPO today, will do 2000mg.

Congratulations Danielle! And good luck this cycle - I feel like your cycles go by so fast!! I remember seeing you when I was first looking into Soy, and now you're on cycle 3 of it!

I know! I just wish it would work tho. It got my cycle shorter this month, so I'm happy I still have some OPK cuz I don't know anymore how long cycle is. 28 or 30 or will it be shorter again this month.
:shrug::shrug:

I feel the same way! In the amount of time that you'll be on your 3rd cycle, I've only done 1, lol.

I hope you had a fabulous wedding day!

Can somebody chart stalk me and tell me if it makes any sense? I have taken it the same way every morning. I sleep on my stomach so my mouth is closed. I don't move around before I do it, etc. I don't have a + opk yet and I always do on CD 14. With the wacky temps I wonder if I'm not going to ovulate at all?

Hi,

Im new + wondering if any of u take the above??? Do you know whether to stop when bfp??? Im confused!!!!!! :help:

Can somebody chart stalk me and tell me if it makes any sense? I have taken it the same way every morning. I sleep on my stomach so my mouth is closed. I don't move around before I do it, etc. I don't have a + opk yet and I always do on CD 14. With the wacky temps I wonder if I'm not going to ovulate at all?

Yeah it looks like you could be getting there. The 97.6 stat seems like an outlier. I know I get a few of those every now and again before ovulation. I wouldn't worry too much about that one day. Based on your previous chart, you'll probably see one more dip before you see ovulation.

I know for me, this cycle when I took soy, my ovulation was pushed backward a FULL WEEK! I kept thinking I was gearing up for ovulation on CD21 but I didn't ovulate until CD28!

As long as your CM is where it should be, you can still match it up with your temps.

Yeah it looks like you could be getting there. The 97.6 stat seems like an outlier. I know I get a few of those every now and again before ovulation. I wouldn't worry too much about that one day. Based on your previous chart, you'll probably see one more dip before you see ovulation.

I know for me, this cycle when I took soy, my ovulation was pushed backward a FULL WEEK! I kept thinking I was gearing up for ovulation on CD21 but I didn't ovulate until CD28!

As long as your CM is where it should be, you can still match it up with your temps.

I didn't take any soy this cycle at all. I wanted a totally natural BBT chart for the RE. My luck this is one wild BBT month. We will keep DTD. We have gone 7 days in a row and are running out of steam!! Lol

I've been doing some research and have looking at the chart galleries on FF. I have found many where women don't have clear temps to show ovulation even when they do ovulate. There are quite a few pregnancy charts that don't show a clear temp shift. I'm kinda hoping that's what is happening with me. Otherwise it doesn't seem like I've ovulated yet.

^^ Interesting! I hope you can figure it out soon!

OperationBbyO - I'm sorry, I didn't realize you didn't take the soy. I'm not sure either what is going on. But only time will tell and you'll be able to figure out your chart after AF arrives (if it does). I don't think I could go for 7 days in a row of DTD. Well maybe I could, I know DH could not ;)

Started Soy last night. I'm on CD4 and AF is all gone already! I'm totally surprise cuz she usually visits for 5-6 days. Doesn't 3 days sounds a little bit off?

Started Soy last night. I'm on CD4 and AF is all gone already! I'm totally surprise cuz she usually visits for 5-6 days. Doesn't 3 days sounds a little bit off?

Not for me. Mine is usually always 3 days. But, it may be off for you since your cycle is typically longer. Perhaps the soy is having some sort of an impact? :shrug:

Kerrbear....it doesn't look like you O'd yet :( that blows. that looks like most of my past cycles - anovulatory. Is that abnormal for you? First time on Soy?

Danielle - love 3 day visits! Last visit she wouldn't leave me!

I thought maybe it would be implantation because AF was suppose to visit today and not Saturday. Plus it was so short, but it was heavy bleeding.
I'm going to keep taking Soy anyway.

Well this was my first cycle on soy...I ovulated late...but...I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->