Soy Isoflavones??

I wanted to swing through this thread and drop some knowledge! lol

Has anyone taken FertilityBlend for Women? You can get it at GNC. I found a couple published articles that show great results with this stuff. I'm a researcher and these studies are pretty solid!

Just thought I'd pass on what I found.

Is that similar to FertilAid? If it is, you may want to be careful. I had a bad experience with FertilAid.

I took it CD5-9 which is on the later side (I would have preferred to have taken it CD3-7 but I missed the first day!) I'm hoping O is just delayed rather than stopped...but can't help feeling a bit down about the whole thing. I figured when I took Soy that it was worth the risk...but now I'm here with no O I'm feeling like at least in the previous months I knew round about when I would ovulate even if i was never getting my bfp! Guess I will just have to be patient and see what happens!

I took it CD3-7. This was my first real cycle charting and keeping up with it. Before I would lose interest and get bored with it and kinda stop, so I never really know when or if I ovulated. If I was ovulating my last 2 cycles I wouldn't have ovulated until CD40 or later so it definitely would have brought it forward for me. And if I didn't ovulate at all then it definitely helped.

I'm sure it must be frustrating when you typically ovulate on certain days. I'll keep my FXd that's it's in the next few days for you!! :)

Thanks hun! Let us know how you get on with testing soon!! FX for you :)

Here are the links to the two studies. One is a pilot and one is a RCT--a very rigorous a double-blind study.

https://www.reproductivehealing.com/medart/fertilityblend.pdf

https://www.ineedleu.com/downloads/...tional-supplement-for-improving-fertility.pdf

I'm done taking Soy for this cycle. If I don't get a bfp this cycle then I'm done with Soy. I should be ovulating soon since the OPK is getting darker everyday.

How's everyone getting on? Has anyone else found that Soy delayed their ovulation? I normally O CD22-25 and I'm currently on CD24 with a negative OPK and no sign of ovulation (normally feel some kind of cramping). I'm concerned that Soy's messed up my cycles and I won't O at all :(

Yep! I normally O CD21/22 and I didn't O until CD28/29 this cycle! I did at least ovulate though...I was getting worried there because soy delayed me a whole week!!

So keep the faith and just keep watching for EWCM. Apparently some of our bodies just need extra time to gear up for it I guess.

Thanks Rudolf - I feel a little more hopeful! Unfortunately my CM is unpredictable - I tend to have multiple types at the same time which is not very helpful!!!

Hey Mrs. B - I'm also CD25 - first cycle on Soy.
My OPKs have been darker than ever for the last two days, so I'm thinking soy might be working for me (wasn't Oing regularly)....but I'm also worried because it's so late, and though people do conceive with "old" eggs, it is less viable :s I'm waiting for a temp spike - my CM has been SO watery last two days, it's been dripping down my legs rofl!!!! :shy:

Way to go Kerr - that is wonderful!

My OPKs have been darker than ever for the last two days, so I'm thinking soy might be working for me (wasn't Oing regularly)....but I'm also worried because it's so late, and though people do conceive with "old" eggs, it is less viable :wacko: I'm waiting for a temp spike - my CM has been SO watery last two days, it's been dripping down my legs :haha:!!!! :shy:

My OPKs have been darker than ever for the last two days, so I'm thinking soy might be working for me (wasn't Oing regularly)....but I'm also worried because it's so late, and though people do conceive with "old" eggs, it is less viable :wacko: I'm waiting for a temp spike - my CM has been SO watery last two days, it's been dripping down my legs :haha:!!!! :shy:

Thanks! I am so excited just to know I ovulated. :)

Kerrbear - great to see you finally O'd :happydance:

Float - good news the OPK's are getting dark!! Hope O is just around the corner for you x

Good luck girls!! I'm still stalking x

Thanks shells!

So I'm 5dpo today and had a temp dip. It was a little colder in my house than usual so I took my temp twice and got the same temp. My temp is still above my coverline though. I guess it's nothing to worry about, right?

Nothing to worry about at all, temps will rise and dip throughout :thumbup: Many think dips are implantation dips, but it's usually just a second estrogen surge, which is all good :)

Good luck! hope this is your lucky cycle! x

I'm struggling with taking a break and i'm only 10 days into it! :cry: I know it's the right thing, but can't help but know i'm in my fertile window, and know i will o on tuesday... and i'm going to let that little egg just slip away without trying to catch it... don't like it one bit :(

I can imagine it must be hard. Maybe you can make yourself extra busy the next few days so you don't think about it too much.

going to try and keep busy! doesn't help i have to ring FS tomorrow to get my appointment seeing a they haven't bothered to ring me in the 6 week time limit! Still going to have all my testing done as in all that time i've never had my tubes checked or proper endo testing done! i won't disclose that we're taking a break as they will probably not do my tests. He has his second SA sample being done on 23rd (his boss wouldn't let him have time off to have it done last week!).

The gig for next august is still only 95% booked, we'll know by september if enough cabins have been sold for it to go ahead... part of me wants it to be cancelled... and that makes me feel really guilty as it's a massive opportunity for DH! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->