Soy Isoflavones??

It's actually really funny you mentioned this topic because after I replied to you earlier today, I actually realized that I've got a runny nose this morning!! And it's been runny ALL DAY! How weird is that?

I think you are right, I have read about it as well. Two cycles ago when I had a chemical I actually had a bloody nose too.

I'm planning to test tomorrow morning if my temp is still high. What about you?

I'm actually trying to wait 2 more weeks to test if AF doesn't show up. I'm so afraid of testing too early. I probably won't be able to wait 2 more weeks, but maybe I can do 10 days or something, lol. That way my temps will hopefully have been high for over 14 days. Good luck when you test!

Oh ok...so you're still early in the TWW then? I told myself I'd hold out until AF was at least late...but I tested at 9DPO and again at 10DPO with nothing. Then all of this weird stuff has been happening and I decided I'm really going to wait until AF is late....which would be tomorrow.

Good luck to you trying to wait. It's SOOO hard! But I wish you strength!

I know! Being only 7dpo I don't want to test anytime soon because I know it's too early. I actually don't have any HPTs in the house which is a HUGE help!

That helped me too actually. I used all mine up after 10DPO so I've been forced not to test since....but I'll be buying more tonight on the way home because I just GOTTA test tomorrow morning if temp indicates that I should. And I figure, if my temp does dip and AF arrives, at least I'll new tests for the next cycle :p

BTW, who is Brenda? I see you've written that she's expecting you to conceive this month ;)

She is one of the fertility psychics you can find on ebay. Her reading was really nice.

Oh how funny. Well I hope she's right for your sake!!

Keep me posted on any other symptoms you notice.

Still status quo for me. Brown CM every trip to the restroom. No cramps. Sore boobs. Blah!

I'm out.

Temp dropped to 97.2 this morning. AF should arrive later today or tomorrow.

I've been awake since 4:30 this morning because of my nerves. I've decided I need to stop TTC right now. I'm going to stop temping and reading baby info every day. I just can't put myself through this anymore because it feels less and less like the miracle it's supposed to be.

I'm going to take this month and get away from TTC, including these message boards.

I wish everyone else luck and baby dust!

:sad1: sorry rudolf :sad1:
I know lots of women on these boards who have quit doing all the things that are causing them anxiety, and wind up having more fun, and being happier about TTC.

I hope a more relaxed approach works for you guys xoxo Keep in touch a little if you can!

AFM - I am officially in the 2ww :happydance: 3dpo, extremely sensitive nips (which used to be a common indicator of O for me), and strangely crampy..~

:cry: I'm out.

I had some spotting yesterday that I had hoped was implantation bleeding. Today it looks like AF showed up. I had a panty liner in all night and nothing was on it when I hope up so I was really hopeful. Then, when I wiped there was a lot of blood. I'm a lot more upset than I thought I would be. I was pretty relaxed this cycle. Now I'm just wondering if I have some type of luteal phase defect or something since I am only 8dpo. I left a message at my OBGYN office to see what they recommend. If this is AF, I think I'm just going to try Clomid this cycle instead of soy again. I don't know. I'm just getting myself upset for no reason. :(

Thanks Floatingbaby - I probably won't be able to make it the entire month without checking here a few times :)

kerrbear....I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I felt bad basically this entire morning and every time I've gone to the restroom today and have had to look at AF bright and red!

I hope you can figure out your luteal phase. Have you been taking B6 at all to help lengthen it? I take a B Complex vitamin everyday and my luteal phase was lengthened from 10 to 12/13 days.

Take solace in the fact that we're at least ovulating. Since AF has arrived, we know that much. There are lots of women out there who can't even get her to arrive, much less plan anything around it.

I had some spotting yesterday that I had hoped was implantation bleeding. Today it looks like AF showed up. I had a panty liner in all night and nothing was on it when I hope up so I was really hopeful. Then, when I wiped there was a lot of blood. I'm a lot more upset than I thought I would be. I was pretty relaxed this cycle. Now I'm just wondering if I have some type of luteal phase defect or something since I am only 8dpo. I left a message at my OBGYN office to see what they recommend. If this is AF, I think I'm just going to try Clomid this cycle instead of soy again. I don't know. I'm just getting myself upset for no reason. :(

Sorry to hear Kerrbear :hugs:

Sorry Kerr... 8 day LP is no good at all - Def pump up the B6. Hopefully your doc gets back to you asap!

Hello ladies
Sorry for just skipping straight to the end, but has anybody here had any successes with soy yet?

Am seeing my doctor later and am wondering if i should ask for clomid or give soy a whirl first. What are the pros and cons, and why did you decide to go with soy instead of clomid?

Thanks and good luck to all.

Thanks Floatingbaby - I probably won't be able to make it the entire month without checking here a few times :)

kerrbear....I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I felt bad basically this entire morning and every time I've gone to the restroom today and have had to look at AF bright and red!

I hope you can figure out your luteal phase. Have you been taking B6 at all to help lengthen it? I take a B Complex vitamin everyday and my luteal phase was lengthened from 10 to 12/13 days.

Take solace in the fact that we're at least ovulating. Since AF has arrived, we know that much. There are lots of women out there who can't even get her to arrive, much less plan anything around it.

I haven't taken anything. Do you take the B complex every day or only certain days of the cycle? I'm wondering if it has to do with low progesterone. This was only my second cycle charting and first that showed ovulation so I don't know if my LP has always been this length. If I don't get a call back from my doctor tomorrow I might leave another message asking about progesterone supplements.

Sorry to hear Kerrbear :hugs:

Thanks. I'm trying not to get too upset.

Sorry Kerr... 8 day LP is no good at all - Def pump up the B6. Hopefully your doc gets back to you asap!

If my doc doesn't call back tomorrow or if I miss the call, I think I'm going to leave another message asking about progesterone supplements. Does it matter if it's just B6 or a B complex?

I have decided to try soy again this cycle. It did help me ovulate and did shorten my cycle length quite a bit. When I left the message for my doc I mentioned getting a script for Clomid but I think I'll tell her I'll wait until next cycle. My husband was really upset about AF showing up. We both felt so good about this cycle.

Hello ladies
Sorry for just skipping straight to the end, but has anybody here had any successes with soy yet?

Am seeing my doctor later and am wondering if i should ask for clomid or give soy a whirl first. What are the pros and cons, and why did you decide to go with soy instead of clomid?

Thanks and good luck to all.

Soy is similar to Clomid just natural and not quite as strong. I didn't get my BFP with my first cycle of soy, but it did help me ovulate and shorten my cycle. I could have started in Clomid after my OBGYN visit in March. I'm afraid of the side effects as I'm very sensitive to meds. I preferred to try something more natural first before going right to Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->