Soy Isoflavones??

Hey girls, by looking at my chart do you think there is any point me taking soy? I ovulate but I also have PCOS?

Does soy just make you ovulate sooner? Or does it make you later with better eggs? I O'd on CD12 this month which I guess is pretty early?

x

Hi Magpies, Im not sure if it would make you O sooner - probably not but it is known to make good eggs and make your O stronger. Love the avatar btw! My friend has a white boxer and she is a sweety.

I think I ovulated last night on the left and maybe today on the right or maybe the right side cramps today were post O cramps from ovulating early Sunday morning. My temp didn't go up yet though so I figure tomorrow it will have the rise or at least I hope! We are gonna keep :sex: until I get that rise though!

How are you all doing?

Just an update: Third cycle of Soy unsuccessful yet again. AF just show up. No more Soy for me, no more EPO...nothing. I'm done.

No there's no next month. I'm just plainly done ttc. It's just not happening.

I know it is frustrating Danielle, have you tried other fertility treatments?

No. OB/GYN said that after losing one, you start at zero. So she said wait until December. I'm seeing on Aug. 10th cuz husband as finally agreed to get check. He is not helping either in the whole process, every month he just tells me to get over it.

No. OB/GYN said that after losing one, you start at zero. So she said wait until December. I'm seeing on Aug. 10th cuz husband as finally agreed to get check. He is not helping either in the whole process, every month he just tells me to get over it.

Wow... Sounds a little bit like my husband! I am sorry AF showed up again! :(

Mas- Hopefully you'll catch that eggie!! :dust: and GL!

Danielle- I'm so sorry to hear that. Ya know, I have heard many success stories from when ladies decide to quit trying to TTC and relax about everything :)

Shit Danielle - that blows.

Thanks for the update - would love to hear how it goes for you in the future :flow: Hopefully DH will smarten up and come around.

Sorry to hear that Danielle. Hopefully it will happen for you while you're taking a break. I hope you'll stay on here once in awhile!

Thanks for the help. If this month isn't successful I might try it next cycle.

And cheers. He's called bronson. He's 3 in November and the light of my life! My little baby.

xxx

Doing good Kerrbear. Today is my last dose of Soy, I also started Geritol tonic this month. Lets hope 1 or the combo works :) I'm feeling positive already, just feeling like I'm doing a little more to help things along. When I got some folic acid last night while at the store with DH, he told me I'm a walking vitamin haha

Mas- any updates on O?

How is everyone else doing?

I'm doing normal...nothing to really report - I am hoping to O earlier. This 4 weeks to O thing is WAY too long. I spotted on CD9 - bright, thin and flowing blood - more pink than red. No brown clots or anything - what is that about?!

I'm not sure when I'm going to begin opks. I did poas on CD9 and there was barely a line, today is CD11 so I'll probably poas again today. Last cycle I didn't get two lines until CD26! Gag me. no, I don't mean that - I was happy to get two lines, period.

I've been doing WAY too much daydreaming about being preggo and telling our families and telling our boss! That'll be interesting!

Still waiting on AF. If and when she starts I will be starting geritol and soy. I have been having lots of AF cramps, but still no witch.

FF gave me crosshairs but I think I'm 2dpo not 3dpo. I'm gonna leave my ticker which says 1dpo because I really want to wait until at least 10 or 12dpo to test. My temps didn't rise that much though but my pre O temps were unusually high this month.
I hope everyone one is good. Keep us updated on the O's ladies! I hope you get an earlier O float!

I am not sure if I ovulated yesterday when I thought I did. My temp hasn't gone up. I'm sick with a cold though. I have headaches, low grade fevers, stuffy nose, and a sore throat which started on Thursday or Friday of last week. I've been taking Tylenol for the fevers so I'm wondering if that could be affecting my BBT and causing it to be lower. I don't want to take any antibiotics or anything in case I did ovulate and conceive. Does anyone know of any cold medicine that's safe to take? I'll continue to use my ovacue monitor because that won't be affected by illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->