Soy Isoflavones??

CD14 and having a lot of cramps today. Gonna opk at 8 when I get home. Shouldn't be long now.

GL Wanna!!

I am now 4 dpo and planning on when to test... I tend to be impatient when it comes to testing. so I will start at 8 dpo on saturday! I am sooooo hoping this is it!!! For the girls in the 2 ww with me, when r u testing???

Mas, sorry I missed ur post. So 10 or 12 dpo, I wish I could wait, but I honestly feel like I CAN'T!

Kerr, is the ovacue monitor like the clearblue fertility monitor?

Dh and I have been ttc for 10 months. I've been considering going the soy route. I have been told by my doctor that if we are unsuccessful by the 1 year mark, one of the first things they will do for me will be to start me on clomid. I know I ovulate each month. However, I don't ovulate until CD19-CD20. I'm thinking of talking to my Dr about trying the soy first instead of Clomid. Is it okay to take the soy with EPO? And does the soy also help with cm? I tend to be on the dryer side. I just started taking the EPO last cycle, and it seemed to help a LOT. So I plan on sticking to it. Hopefully it'll help me get that BFP before I even try the soy. :)

You can take soy with EPO. I take EPO 2000 mg a day until I ovulate then stop. I also take geritol and a Folic acid everyday.

I'm not sure how SOY affects cm but I know that clomid can dry you up.

Took an OPK. Negative. But darker than yesterday's. I'm progressing. :)

I am very dry with Soy. I tend to have what I think is a normal amount of CM but last cycle (1st on Soy) I was very dry my entire cycle and had almost no EWCM. This month I have been drinking a lot of green tea and I seem to be back to normal. I'm also going to take Mucinex starting a few days before O to help.

You can take soy with EPO. I take EPO 2000 mg a day until I ovulate then stop. I also take geritol and a Folic acid everyday.

How long have you been taking geritol? I was just reading a little about it. I have never heard of it before. It sounds interesting tho!

How long have you been taking geritol? I was just reading a little about it. I have never heard of it before. It sounds interesting tho!

I started Geritol this cycle, too! Lets hope there's a baby in our bottle!! (they say there's a baby in every bottle, an old wives tale)

I started Geritol this cycle, too! Lets hope there's a baby in our bottle!! (they say there's a baby in every bottle, an old wives tale)

That's what I was reading. That right there makes me want to start taking it! haha How far are you on your current cycle?

Eakman- I am CD7. I took my last dose of Soy tonight. Lets hope it can make me O! I started the Geritol on CD5. It tastes SO nasty the first few times, but it's getting easier. Kinda like cough syrup lol i'll be starting the robitussin in a few days so that'll make it easier. I hear the Geritol kinda helps with ovulation, too, so mayb with the combo of the two, something will work!

Mas, sorry I missed ur post. So 10 or 12 dpo, I wish I could wait, but I honestly feel like I CAN'T!

Kerr, is the ovacue monitor like the clearblue fertility monitor?

It's a little bit different. It has an oral sensor that reads electrolyte levels in saliva to predict ovulation. It also has an optional vaginal sensor which reads electrolyte levels in CM. Using the vaginal sensor can actually confirm ovulation. It's more accurate and more expensive than the CBFM.

I hope you get your pos soon - then itll be TWW time for you too!!

I adjusted my FF to say I O'd on Sunday because I really dont think I O'd on Sat. I have been getting up an hr earlier on Monday, Tues and today so I have been adjusting my temp. This morning my temp was up quite a bit and I didnt even bother adjusting it because it was nice and high - 36.61 @ 5am and with an adjustment it it 36.73 for 6am but I just left it at 36.61. I am on holidays next week so it will fly by and I will be 12dpo in no time and then I can test!!! I am not sure I will be able to wait but I am going to try.

Dh and I have been ttc for 10 months. I've been considering going the soy route. I have been told by my doctor that if we are unsuccessful by the 1 year mark, one of the first things they will do for me will be to start me on clomid. I know I ovulate each month. However, I don't ovulate until CD19-CD20. I'm thinking of talking to my Dr about trying the soy first instead of Clomid. Is it okay to take the soy with EPO? And does the soy also help with cm? I tend to be on the dryer side. I just started taking the EPO last cycle, and it seemed to help a LOT. So I plan on sticking to it. Hopefully it'll help me get that BFP before I even try the soy. :)

I am also on the dryer side - we use preseed and then we dont have to worry too much if I have good cm. I also use epo before O too.

Oh and soy didnt thin my lining like clomid did - on cd11 this month it was 9.7mm which is great!

Mas- How do you adjust temps on FF? I'm not quite sure how to do that!

Today is CD8

I normally have 32-35 day cycles, without O. Since I took soy this cycle, anyone have any idea when I should start with the OPKs? I'm sure I'll pee on one right when I get them out of the mailbox lol but I don't wanna use them all up this cycle if I don't have to

Just curious, ladies who are taking EPO..I've taken it before and remember one weird side effect if taken not on a FULL stomach (had to be pretty much completely full, for me atleast lol) or I would get "EPO burps" and they would taste JUST like EPO, which doesn't taste very good lol anyone else notice that?

I kinda noticed the soy makes me a little dry too. Was really dry this morning while :sex: it almost hurt! gonna have to fix that problem ASAP! I'm gonna start drinking green tea again, drink more water (I drink lots of water) and more grapefruit juice (i already drink a cup a day, but i'll drink more!) && add robitussin about CD12ish, mayb, depends how the OPKs and temps make me feel lol I hope the OPKs arrive today, such a POAS addict over here!!

I have a mild headache that I woke up with. Mayb from the soy, or could be completely unrelated lol

I noticed a little AF like cramping and some other action going on in there just a little bit yesterday, like if I wasn't paying as much attention as I have been lately I would have totally not noticed it. But still something lol

Whoa I wrote a lot, sorry!

**UPDATE**
I just checked the shipment details of my OPKs and they arrived at our local post office at 7:05 this morning! :happydance: lol so that means :mail: around 3...I'm going to be ready to take one then

Exciting stuff Powell! I only have 3opks left and have been bugging the lady at the post office for days already! But on CD11 yesterday my opk was pretty stark white ](*,) But I would suggest starting to poas @ around CD12...I should listen to my own advice.

DH yanked me out of bed really early this morning to watch dolphins go by, and I couldn't help (standing at my door naked) notice the ladies seem to feel a bit more full :!:

I take EPO with breakfast everyday and I can't say I've ever had an EPO burp! :haha:

Exciting stuff Powell! I only have 3opks left and have been bugging the lady at the post office for days already! But on CD11 yesterday my opk was pretty stark white ](*,) But I would suggest starting to poas @ around CD12...I should listen to my own advice.

DH yanked me out of bed really early this morning to watch dolphins go by, and I couldn't help (standing at my door naked) notice the ladies seem to feel a bit more full :!:

I take EPO with breakfast everyday and I can't say I've ever had an EPO burp! :haha:

Lucky you, keep eating it with breakfast lol the burps are the worst! how many mg are you taking of it?

kerr, that sounds really cool! I think I saw that while online shopping before!

Powell, you crack me up!!! Enjoy POAS

I have never taken EPO, but I do take Fish Oil and do not appreciate fish oil burps!!

I will make myself wait to test until this saturday, which will be 8 dpo.

OPK was negative as can be. (completely expected tho haha just couldn't help myself!) There was just the faintest of lines. OMG they're so small! I was expecting them to mayb be the size of a pencil, they're so tiny!!

kmp- you can wait that long, you can do it! lol How many tests do you have? What kind of preg/af symptoms are you having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->