Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks Powell, I am 6 dpo.

That could be ov symptoms, I kinda feel like almost af cramps or the first part of cramps and also "in the mood" LOL

I didn't really have luck with opk's and was obsessed with poas cause I didn't want to miss my surge. After 1 month of that, I bought a cbfm and got pregnant twice in 3 months of trying (1 mc and 1 ectopic). I highly recommend it!!

Sorry to cut in but I was wondering if any of you have noticed heavier/longer periods since taking the Soy? I am wanting to length my period since it is only 1-2 days long and think that it might mean thin uterine lining. Any info will help. Thanks!!

You might research red raspberry leaf. You can get the tea or they have supplements in pill form. I read the red raspberry leaf is good for strengthening the uterine lining. But you have to be careful with it -- some advise to only take it up until ovulation, depending on how your cycles are or if you've had recurring miscarriages. Just do a little research to determine how long you should take it :)

KMP- Do you still plan on testing tomorrow? Let us know how it goes. GL & FX! I've heard good things about the CBFM. I may look into it if we don't have any luck this cycle.

Mas- I thought that may be what you meant lol

Today is CD9, so far suuuuper faint lines on OPK, I know it's wayy too early to be testing lol but I figure why the heck not. I'm putting them all on a piece of paper in order so I can see how this cycle looks all together. I will keep you ladies updated on my OPK collage ;) I just really hope I O at all!

Strong positive opk Husband working nights definitely BDing in the Morning. Good Luck everyone

Kerrbear - I did 6 cycles of clomid and the first cycle my side effects weren't too bad but each month the got progressively worse until I was a nightmare to be around. I did 5 cycles in a row and then I tried one more cycle last month with injectibles. And it was not as bad but still not good. Not everyone responds badly to clomid though. I hope you have a good response and get your BFP asap!

I'm actually considering mentioning soy to my doctor and see if she would be okay with me trying it a 3rd cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle. It's been working for me so far so I might want to try it again before going to Clomid. I hope I don't have too much trouble when I do try Clomid.

Hopefully you'll get a BFP this cycle and wont have to worry about the next one ;)

Well I am going to be starting soy tonight. CD3-7 is my plan.

I mentioned soy to my doctor and she told me there is no proven study that it works, but it wouldn't hurt to try it. So that is what I am going to do. I hope I don't get to many side affects with it.

Good luck! I found a comparison btwen 100 women on clomid vs 100 women on soy and the results. They were amazing! Totally in favor of the Soy. I've been trying to find it for the last 10 minutes lol I'll post when I do. Are you going to take it at night in hopes to sleep through any side effects? What mg are you taking?

Leah, gl and enjoy your morning bding. They say you are more likely to conceive in the morning!!!

Powell, thanks but I was able to talk myself out of it today. I will test tomorrow though, but totally know that there is a very slim chance to get a + on 8 dpo so I hope this will prevent me from getting disappointed.

I have been having quite a bit of af cramps. I don't think I usually have cramps this far before af as I am not due to start for a week. All of a sudden I don't remember anything about my regular months....aaahhh

Good luck! I found a comparison btwen 100 women on clomid vs 100 women on soy and the results. They were amazing! Totally in favor of the Soy. I've been trying to find it for the last 10 minutes lol I'll post when I do. Are you going to take it at night in hopes to sleep through any side effects? What mg are you taking?

The pills i have are 40mg. My game plan is as followed:
CD3- 80mg (2 pills)
CD4- 120mg (3 pills)
CD5- 160mg (4 pills)
CD 6&7- 200mg (5 pills)

That and my friend recommended to take them at night.

I was having trouble finding them as well. My friend found them at Walmart. She gave me the rest of hers, as she got her BFP the same month she started soy. I am also taking geritol and Folic acid.

They used to have them at 1 of the 2 Walmarts close to me but when I went a few weeks ago to get some, they didn't have them anymore (they were like $6!) so I ended up having to go to GNC and they were $14.99 there ugh lol I'm also taking Geritol & Folic Acid. It's my first cycle on these. I'm on my second cycle of Royal Jelly, Raw Honey, Cinnamon & Baby Aspirin.

This is my first cycle using geritol and soy. I have never heard of the royal jelly thing. I see a lot of people posting about the baby aspirin, what does that help with?

Oh. I guess I should pick some up then. Thanks :)

Hopefully you'll get a BFP this cycle and wont have to worry about the next one ;)

That's what I'm hoping for myself and for all you ladies! Surely the power of positive thinking will have to help us in some way. :)

The pills i have are 40mg. My game plan is as followed:
CD3- 80mg (2 pills)
CD4- 120mg (3 pills)
CD5- 160mg (4 pills)
CD 6&7- 200mg (5 pills)

That and my friend recommended to take them at night.

I was having trouble finding them as well. My friend found them at Walmart. She gave me the rest of hers, as she got her BFP the same month she started soy. I am also taking geritol and Folic acid.

The first cycle I took soy I had some hot flashes and headaches. I took it at night with food before bed. This cycle I did the same and had some slight nausea and headaches. The headaches weren't as bed with the second round of soy. Both cycles I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD6 & 7. If you don't get your BFP this time with soy (FXd you will!!), I ordered my soy from amazon.com for like $4 or $5 including the shipping. I got the Spring Valley brand and they're 40mg per tablet. Good luck!

Leah, gl and enjoy your morning bding. They say you are more likely to conceive in the morning!!!

Powell, thanks but I was able to talk myself out of it today. I will test tomorrow though, but totally know that there is a very slim chance to get a + on 8 dpo so I hope this will prevent me from getting disappointed.

I have been having quite a bit of af cramps. I don't think I usually have cramps this far before af as I am not due to start for a week. All of a sudden I don't remember anything about my regular months....aaahhh

The cramps could be a sign of implantation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->