Soy Isoflavones??

No I'm not temping just taking Soy drinking grapefruit juice and using OPKs and using and ovulation calculator I was due to ovulate on Aug 3rd got a strong positive Aug 2nd at 11:30p BD early morning on Aug. 3rd. Hoping the cramps are a good sign.

Well good luck! I hope the ovulation pain means it was a good, strong egg. :dust:

Kerrbear- What are you cycles normally like? YAY for O!! FX you caught that eggie and lots of :dust: your way, girl!

3gg0- I got a few mild hot flashes, but nothing like that! Is that your only side effect?

Mas- Yay for temp jumps, they normally mean good things :) What CD are you? Is that high? Kinda freaked me out when it was so low! lol

AFM - CD12 over here. Temps are getting lower, suppose because of the soy. The OPK I took today was pretty much completely white. Just a LITTLE BITTY BIT of a line. The others had a definitely more noticable line. This is my first month using them so I'm trying to figure this whole thing out :haha: Does anyone know if left over :spermy: does or doesn't stretch btwen the fingers? If not, then I've definitely had a few little patches of EWCM which I haven't seen in a VERY long time lol So I'm really hoping that's what it was, even if it wasn't around O I'd just be glad to see it again.

My cycles are long and irregular. Last cyce I ovulated on CD33. I really hope I did ovulate on CD24. That would be over a week earlier! If it definitely was ovulation, I may just have to try soy again before Clomid if I don't get my BFP.

As far as the semen vs EWCM. When I have leftover semen after BDing it sometimes stretches a tiny but but breaks easily. It's not clear either and when you wipe it on toilet paper is soaks in easily while EWCM stays on top of the toilet paper. I also read that you can test it by dropping some CM in water. EWCM will stock together in a little ball and sink. Semen will separate and dissipate into the water.

Can I join you ladies? Started taking soy 2 nights ago (CD3) 80mg first night, 120mg last night... no side effects so far... Hoping it will shorten my cycles a bit as the last one was 43 days though B6 lengthened LP by 2 days from 9 to 11 :flower:

Well day 3 down of soy. No symptoms last night or this morning from it. Thank goodness... However, I do have a question. Did soy make anyone's AF last longer then usual? Mine are usually 5-6 days long. By the 5th I am usually spotting. This time around though it is still a good amount. I am on day 6 and it's coming out much more brown then red, but still a good flow. (Sorry)

3gg0- I feel it lessened my after AF spotting by atleast a day. Mayb it's just getting you good and cleaned out? not too sure, sorry I can't be more helpful!

starsheep- Welcome!! That's great the B6 worked like that. Mayb the soy will being O forward a day or two and make your LP even longer!

kerrbear- What's telling you that you did O? (BBT, OPKs) I hope you did, that would be great to bring it forward that much!! Did you get lots of :sex: in just in case? ;) The days that I noticed it (I check at night) we either :sex: that morning or the night before (idk how long leftover lasts inside lol) It stretched over an inch. It was a small little bit each time so there wasn't really that much of it to try to stretch too far, but it did. But I do recall it being pretty clear. And 1 time it had just a touch of red. And when I say just a touch, like the ink part of a pen. Just a littttttle bit of red. I check in the shower, so the water test may work for me. I'm going to try it next time (if there is one) I see it!

leah- lets hope so!! Lots of :dust: to you!!

I'm sorry if someone already talked about this on this post before...there's just way too many pages to go through! lol

I hope someone can help me.

I got the Nature Made Soy Balance in a box..not a bottle. Underneath it says for menopause relief. It has 28 tablets in it and on the back it says 1 tablet includes 65mg soy isoflavones and 325mg of soy standardized extract (bean)....is it still ok to take? I'm not familiar with the bean extract or what it might do to me...I think nothing but wanted to ask...

I am currently stationed overseas in Germany so our commissaries on base cary limited supplies of certain things. I will continue to look for the nature made soy isoflavones in a bottle like I wanted to get originally but I think this might be my only option for right now unless I order them online.

Thanks in advance! :)

My question might sound kinda stupid...lol. I know the soy isoflavones come from bean in a first place. I guess I was just expecting the ingredients to be just that and nothing else..:huh:

I am not sure of that. But I'm pretty sure someone else on here will!

I'm thinking I have either missed my surge or I didn't have one. :( I'm a little sad right now. However we did bd the night I was feeling quite a bit of cramps and then again on my 'normal' O date and the day after.

Well day 3 down of soy. No symptoms last night or this morning from it. Thank goodness... However, I do have a question. Did soy make anyone's AF last longer then usual? Mine are usually 5-6 days long. By the 5th I am usually spotting. This time around though it is still a good amount. I am on day 6 and it's coming out much more brown then red, but still a good flow. (Sorry)

My AF actually shortened a day.

Mas, things are sounding very promising!! Bacon is one of my fav foods, but i do hate the way the house smells after cooking it. Hope it is a food aversion symptom!! So have you tested?

Airforce, I can't answer for sure, but its not a stupid question cause you don't want to have too much soy. I will say that mine was called soy menapause and had 55 mg of soy and I felt like mine was diff. than other ppls, but I think yours sounds fine. I guess I would research the additional bean extract and/or take less just to be sure.

Kerrbear, fx'd you caught that egg!! I am rooting you on this month!!

Hello to Powell, Wanna, 3gg0 and everyone else!!

AFM I am now 10 dpo and had a bfn at 8 dpo and this morning. I know it is still early, but atm I am not optimistic I guess i keep going back and forth, but I think w/ the other 2 pgs I felt this "feeling like I need to burp" by now and have had it very sparingly and not since a couple days ago. I sooo hope I am though. I saw a psychic at a friends party last night and she did say next birthday will be a big month for me and good things and also for having a baby she saw 8, which could mean the 8th month (August) or 8 months from now, which is April and my bday month and my dd if I am pg! Not much of a believer in all that, but if it helps with PMA I will take it for now!

3gg0- I feel it lessened my after AF spotting by atleast a day. Mayb it's just getting you good and cleaned out? not too sure, sorry I can't be more helpful!

starsheep- Welcome!! That's great the B6 worked like that. Mayb the soy will being O forward a day or two and make your LP even longer!

kerrbear- What's telling you that you did O? (BBT, OPKs) I hope you did, that would be great to bring it forward that much!! Did you get lots of :sex: in just in case? ;) The days that I noticed it (I check at night) we either :sex: that morning or the night before (idk how long leftover lasts inside lol) It stretched over an inch. It was a small little bit each time so there wasn't really that much of it to try to stretch too far, but it did. But I do recall it being pretty clear. And 1 time it had just a touch of red. And when I say just a touch, like the ink part of a pen. Just a littttttle bit of red. I check in the shower, so the water test may work for me. I'm going to try it next time (if there is one) I see it!

leah- lets hope so!! Lots of :dust: to you!!

I use the ovacue fertility monitor and BBT charting. I had a nice dip with both on CD24 and a nice rise the next day. I had a bit of temp dip yesterday, but I had disrupted sleep and my husband had the AC blasting in the house so it was freezing in our bedroom. My temp came up a little today. I'm just keeping an eye on my temps and ovacue readings for a few days. I'm curious to see what FF does with my temps. Last cycle it drew my coverline at 4dpo so we'll see. :)

Can I join you ladies? Started taking soy 2 nights ago (CD3) 80mg first night, 120mg last night... no side effects so far... Hoping it will shorten my cycles a bit as the last one was 43 days though B6 lengthened LP by 2 days from 9 to 11 :flower:

Welcome! I'm trying a b complex this cycle to lengthen my LP. My last cycle was 40 days with a 7 day LP. The soy helped ovulate sooner. My cycles before soy were 54 and 65 days and I'm not sure if or when ovulation occurred on those cycles. My last cycle I ovulated on CD33. So far, it's looking like I ovulated on CD24 which was 3 days ago. If I really did ovulate on CD24 that would be great! Good luck and I hope the soy works for you!

I'm sorry if someone already talked about this on this post before...there's just way too many pages to go through! lol

I hope someone can help me.

I got the Nature Made Soy Balance in a box..not a bottle. Underneath it says for menopause relief. It has 28 tablets in it and on the back it says 1 tablet includes 65mg soy isoflavones and 325mg of soy standardized extract (bean)....is it still ok to take? I'm not familiar with the bean extract or what it might do to me...I think nothing but wanted to ask...

I am currently stationed overseas in Germany so our commissaries on base cary limited supplies of certain things. I will continue to look for the nature made soy isoflavones in a bottle like I wanted to get originally but I think this might be my only option for right now unless I order them online.

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm not sure about that. I'll see what info I can find about it when I get home from work tonight. Hopefully I can find something helpful. :)

Mas, things are sounding very promising!! Bacon is one of my fav foods, but i do hate the way the house smells after cooking it. Hope it is a food aversion symptom!! So have you tested?

Airforce, I can't answer for sure, but its not a stupid question cause you don't want to have too much soy. I will say that mine was called soy menapause and had 55 mg of soy and I felt like mine was diff. than other ppls, but I think yours sounds fine. I guess I would research the additional bean extract and/or take less just to be sure.

Kerrbear, fx'd you caught that egg!! I am rooting you on this month!!

Hello to Powell, Wanna, 3gg0 and everyone else!!

AFM I am now 10 dpo and had a bfn at 8 dpo and this morning. I know it is still early, but atm I am not optimistic I guess i keep going back and forth, but I think w/ the other 2 pgs I felt this "feeling like I need to burp" by now and have had it very sparingly and not since a couple days ago. I sooo hope I am though. I saw a psychic at a friends party last night and she did say next birthday will be a big month for me and good things and also for having a baby she saw 8, which could mean the 8th month (August) or 8 months from now, which is April and my bday month and my dd if I am pg! Not much of a believer in all that, but if it helps with PMA I will take it for now!

Thanks! I really hope so, too. Try not to feel too down yet. You have plenty of time this cycle to get your BFP. FXd and sending lots of :dust: your way!

Thank you Kerrbear! I tried to google but didn't get anywhere :( I keep getting articles and all kinds of crap that goes on and on about soy in general but thats it...

Thanks! Only two more days left of taking soy. Guess I'll see what happens. Today I have a headache. Wondering if it's from the soy. I have been upping my dose everyday.

Thanks! Only two more days left of taking soy. Guess I'll see what happens. Today I have a headache. Wondering if it's from the soy. I have been upping my dose everyday.

I had some pretty bad headaches the first cycle with soy. This second cycle I had headaches but not as bad.

As bad as it sucks... It will be worth it if it ends up working. FX's for us!!

I had some mild headaches too, but as long as it results in a :bfp: i'll be willing to endure all kinda stuff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->