Soy Isoflavones??

Hi all,

I've not been very good with keeping up with these threads recently! How are you all doing? I'm on CD10 now waiting for O (which last month on Soy was CD27 so I might be in for a bit of a wait!). I think it's time we saw some bfp's on this thread!!

I'm a bit behind here but Danielle (from a few pages back) - sorry AF got you and you're taking a break for a while. I hope you're feeling better soon xx

Sorry if I have missed anything in the last few pages!

I'm CD10 today too!! How long are you cycles normally? Mayb we'll be getting our BFPs around the same time :)

Hi all,

I've not been very good with keeping up with these threads recently! How are you all doing? I'm on CD10 now waiting for O (which last month on Soy was CD27 so I might be in for a bit of a wait!). I think it's time we saw some bfp's on this thread!!

I'm a bit behind here but Danielle (from a few pages back) - sorry AF got you and you're taking a break for a while. I hope you're feeling better soon xx

Sorry if I have missed anything in the last few pages!

Glad to see you back!

Can't wait to try Soy next cycle. I already got some (Tesco variety). Just waiting for this cycle to be over. I think I am in or around ovulation time.

Can't wait to try Soy next cycle. I already got some (Tesco variety). Just waiting for this cycle to be over. I think I am in or around ovulation time.

Hopefully you won't need them and you'll get your BFP this cycle!

Its been busy here! I am up north at my family cottage in the muskokas of Ontario! It is a scorcher today! We are on holidays for a week!! I just wanted to drop in and say HI :wave: and I hope everyone is well!

I was making bacon this morning and it smelled so yucky it was making me gag and I had to get someone else to cook it - normally the smell of bacn makes my mouth water for a good reason, so I am hoping its a good sign! I had to just have tomato and cheese on a muffin and even that was kinda gross, lol. Maybe its just too hot! Gonna be 40 degrees celcius today here! I am heading to the lake now for a swim!

Have a great weekend Ladies!!

Started soy last night. So far no side effects with it. FX'd it stays that way. 4 more days to go.

Its been busy here! I am up north at my family cottage in the muskokas of Ontario! It is a scorcher today! We are on holidays for a week!! I just wanted to drop in and say HI :wave: and I hope everyone is well!

I was making bacon this morning and it smelled so yucky it was making me gag and I had to get someone else to cook it - normally the smell of bacn makes my mouth water for a good reason, so I am hoping its a good sign! I had to just have tomato and cheese on a muffin and even that was kinda gross, lol. Maybe its just too hot! Gonna be 40 degrees celcius today here! I am heading to the lake now for a swim!

Have a great weekend Ladies!!

Hopefully it's not just the heat!

Hopefully you won't need them and you'll get your BFP this cycle!

It would be nice alright but it won't be the worst thing if I don't get it because I am interested to see how the soy goes... lol.... best of luck with the soy ladies!

So I had cramping on both side then it became just right sided cramping this whole week. This week I was due to ovulate I had a strong positive opk @11:30p on Aug 2nd. According to ovulation tracking my most fertile day was Aug 3rd of course we BD twice that day. I cramped hard on Aug 2nd and most of Aug 3rd after the first time BD the cramps slowly subsided then last night I got a negative opk but now its Aug 4th 4pm and the cramps on the right side has returned. What the hell is going on? Can someone please tell me what all this may mean so confused?

So I had cramping on both side then it became just right sided cramping this whole week. This week I was due to ovulate I had a strong positive opk @11:30p on Aug 2nd. According to ovulation tracking my most fertile day was Aug 3rd of course we BD twice that day. I cramped hard on Aug 2nd and most of Aug 3rd after the first time BD the cramps slowly subsided then last night I got a negative opk but now its Aug 4th 4pm and the cramps on the right side has returned. What the hell is going on? Can someone please tell me what all this may mean so confused?

Sometimes women get pain/cramps after ovulation as well. I'd see how it goes the next few days. Do you temp to confirm ovulation?

Kerrbear said it right, post O cramping is normal - it almost feels like a pinching or burning feeling but its just the follicle the egg popped from filling with fluid and readying to make progesterone. Its a good sign that an egg was released, good luck!!

Powell - I have quite long cycles - normally 36/37 days but last cycle (on Soy) it was 41 days so not really sure what to expect this cycle! That would be awesome if we could get our bfp's together :)

Thanks Kerrbear - how are you getting on?

Leah - I agree with the others, sounds normal. Especially if you took Soy as Soy often makes you feel O a lot more...so I would imagine it makes you feel post O cramping more too!

Mrs B- Mine are just a few days shorter than yours. I'm normally 33/35 but since I took soy this cycle, I'm not sure what's going to happen either. I hope so too! Then we could be bump buddies :) :dust:

Mas- That sounds good about the cooking bacon. Food aversion this early? Maybe!

AFM - My temps have been really low this cycle. 96.8 for the last 2 days! That's my lowest temp, EVER. Did soy do it? lol And I've had watery (Possibly EWCM, heard leftover :spermy: doesn't stretch btwn your fingers like EWCM, any truth to this?) if so it was def a little bit of EWCM. First time I've seen it in YEARRRRS. Only faint lines on OPK but have been getting in lots of :sex: in lately just in case ;)

My temp jumped up pretty good today! Lots of twinges and cramps yesterday and today.
Wow Powell, your temps are high if 36.8 is your lowest ever! My pre O temps are usually 36.3ish and the post O are 36.6 and up. This morning mine jumped from 36.6 to almost 37!

Well day two of soy down. I think I may be getting the hot flashes. I was so hot last night that i turned our air way down way down, which then drop my temp. 3 more days to go.

How is everyone doing?

Well day two of soy down. I think I may be getting the hot flashes. I was so hot last night that i turned our air way down way down, which then drop my temp. 3 more days to go.

How is everyone doing?

My first cycle taking soy I had really bad hot flashes and and headaches. My the 3rd dose though it wasn't as bad. Hopefully the hot flashes ease up for you. Good luck!

AFM- CD26 today and I think I ovulated on CD24. From CD24-CD25 my temp went from 96.64 to 97.5. Today it was lower at 97.0, but it was really cold in the house and I had disrupted sleep because the dog kept stepping on me, lol. So far my ovacue readings are indicating ovulation on CD24 as well. FXd!

How are the rest of you ladies feeling? Staying positive and relaxed about this cycle?

Kerrbear- What are you cycles normally like? YAY for O!! FX you caught that eggie and lots of :dust: your way, girl!

3gg0- I got a few mild hot flashes, but nothing like that! Is that your only side effect?

Mas- Yay for temp jumps, they normally mean good things :) What CD are you? Is that high? Kinda freaked me out when it was so low! lol

AFM - CD12 over here. Temps are getting lower, suppose because of the soy. The OPK I took today was pretty much completely white. Just a LITTLE BITTY BIT of a line. The others had a definitely more noticable line. This is my first month using them so I'm trying to figure this whole thing out :haha: Does anyone know if left over :spermy: does or doesn't stretch btwen the fingers? If not, then I've definitely had a few little patches of EWCM which I haven't seen in a VERY long time lol So I'm really hoping that's what it was, even if it wasn't around O I'd just be glad to see it again.

Kerrbear- What are you cycles normally like? YAY for O!! FX you caught that eggie and lots of :dust: your way, girl!

3gg0- I got a few mild hot flashes, but nothing like that! Is that your only side effect?

Mas- Yay for temp jumps, they normally mean good things :) What CD are you? Is that high? Kinda freaked me out when it was so low! lol

AFM - CD12 over here. Temps are getting lower, suppose because of the soy. The OPK I took today was pretty much completely white. Just a LITTLE BITTY BIT of a line. The others had a definitely more noticable line. This is my first month using them so I'm trying to figure this whole thing out :haha: Does anyone know if left over :spermy: does or doesn't stretch btwen the fingers? If not, then I've definitely had a few little patches of EWCM which I haven't seen in a VERY long time lol So I'm really hoping that's what it was, even if it wasn't around O I'd just be glad to see it again.

So far it has been my only side effect.

No I'm not temping just taking Soy drinking grapefruit juice and using OPKs and using and ovulation calculator I was due to ovulate on Aug 3rd got a strong positive Aug 2nd at 11:30p BD early morning on Aug. 3rd. Hoping the cramps are a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->