Soy Isoflavones??

3DPO still having some right sided cramps and lower back pain. Going to Walgreens to get UTI Test kit just to make sure its not a UTI (I'm a nurse) so I just want be sure something else is not going on. Hoping I'm pregnant....fingers crossed

Uh oh! Hope it's not. I can always tell when I get one because it burns lol FX'd your pregnant!!

Powell - I checked my CM this afternoon after BDing in the AM and having a Diva Cup in most of the day - well, it was totally clear and EW-y, but couldn't stretch it at all really. So I'm figuring it was :spermy: but I didn't think it would be so EW-y after so long :shrug:

3ggo - The first time I took soy (June) I bleed way more an longer than normal - but I'm unsure whether this was due to the soy as it seems like it'd be a fast side effect. I did spot A LOT during that cycle. This is my second cycle on soy and I bled lighter than normal, but spotted again :wacko:

kmp - maybe the psychic meant she saw 8 babies in your future :twingirls::twinboys::twingirls::twinboys::haha:

Kerr- I hope that's your O for you, lots of bding :thumbup: and drawing crosshairs at 4dpo is strange..FF usually does it at 3; but i guess that depends on your temps...

AFM - DH and I haven't been able to :sex: much at all lately because we've been SO busy :telephone: but he was geared up this morning and gave me a load in no time :haha:
I ran out of opk sticks because i test too early :nope: I'v ebeen having twinges here and there, but I've been too busy to pay attention. I'm SO tired so I'm off to sleep xx

I checked mine just a little bit ago. we :sex: earlier in the day (about 5:30pm) and around midnight when I checked it stretched and I did the water test and it didn't dissolve but I believe it's :spermy: left over because the only times I've seen it I had :sex: within the last like 12 hours. My OPKs have been white still :/

For now I did an override on FF for my temps. My ovacue monitor indicated that I ovulated on CD24 and I figure if things look like I haven't ovulated yet I can change it back. How is everyone doing?

3rd day of soy done & still no side effects :happydance: I get headaches quite a lot so am very pleased not to have had them from the soy (yet). No idea when to start OPKs this month... but bought loads of cheapies so have plenty to get through!

kerrbear- keep us updated!! FX'd

starsheep- I boughts lots of them for this cycle also lol I started on the day after my last day of soy because I don't know what to expect this cycle and I also want to see what a whole cycle of mine looks like (see if I have a fade pattern or of one just turns up positive outta nowhere, or if anything even happens ). The first 4 or 5 tests had a faint line then there was one after that that got a few shades darker, then ever since then they've been white. But I'm CD14 of a normally 33/35 so we still have time. Hopefully something will happen tho, because I don't usually O

hello ladies! Everyone sounds good! Glad that the TWW has started for some as well!

I had a very large temp drop this morning - never had one this early in my LP before - hoping its implantation:) my throat is sore today and my glands are swollen which started yesterday and I have 2 canker sores on my tongue.

I'm trying to keep up but its hard with just my phone here up north. Good luck ladies!!FXed for us all and :dust:

I wonder if Soy has delayed my O. I am getting loads of EWCM the past day and today. Negative opk last night but maybe I'll get a positive soon.

Well went to the doctors today due to light abdominal cramping and lower back pain thought it was a UTI but its not. Hoping the right sided cramping and lower back pain are all good signs I am 4dpo

Well went to the doctors today due to light abdominal cramping and lower back pain thought it was a UTI but its not. Hoping the right sided cramping and lower back pain are all good signs I am 4dpo

Glad to hear it is not a UTI! Hope it is a going to be a BFP!

Mas- That sounds promising! I got a sore throat a little after O the cycle I got my BFP. FX'd for you hun!

Wannasticky- I've heard about it delaying O sometimes. When do you normally?

Leah- Glad it wasn't a UTI! FX'd for a :bfp:

3gg0- how are you doing today?

FF gave me cross hairs after I entered today's temp. Can anyone give me an idea of why it drew my coverline so high?

I usually O mid cycle CD13-14. I haven't gotten a positive opk yet this cycle though. Having lots of EWCM.

Glad to hear it is not a UTI! Hope it is a going to be a BFP!

I agree. Glad you don't have a UTI and hopefully it's a sign of a BFP.

Mas- That sounds promising! I got a sore throat a little after O the cycle I got my BFP. FX'd for you hun!

Wannasticky- I've heard about it delaying O sometimes. When do you normally?

Leah- Glad it wasn't a UTI! FX'd for a :bfp:

3gg0- how are you doing today?

I am doing good today. Tonight will be my last day of soy. I toon 200mg last night and will again tonight. I haven't had any hot flashes or headaches today. AF finally stopped last night as well.

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->