Soy Isoflavones??

Okay so here's a picture of all of my OPKs this cycle so far. And also 1 of todays. Could I be getting close to O, it's really dark. Just not as dark. Should I test again later? This is my first cycle with them. I have to admit, I got really excited when I saw how dark this one was compared to all of the others :)

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
  • cycle.jpg
    cycle.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Looking very good. I only test once a day, so I am not sure about testing again.

I'm a POAS addict and bought lots of cheapies this cycle, so knowing me, I probably will haha

Hahaha... I bought the digital ones this month. I was thinking about buying some cheap ones as well. That way I can know when I am getting close to O. The digital one just tells me when it finds the strongest LH surge.

It's not a bad idea. Especially since you can get them off ebay or amazon for so cheap!

Yea. I found a 50 pack for 13 dollars on amazon. I bought the digital pack at Walmart for 30 bucks. That was before i signed up for an amazon account.

I got 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs off ebay for $8.99! I saw a budle similar on amazon and it was like $14 (which still isn't bad at all!)

Nice! Do you know what brand it was that you got? The ones I was looking at are called wondfo one step. I have never heard of them, so want to make sure they work before buying them.

Your welcome! Ahh, I just took another one and it's back to basically white like all the ones before. Did I miss my surge or are weird things happening because of the soy?

So I bought some FertileCm the other today. I received it in the mail this afternoon. Has anyone else tried it? I am going to start it tonight. I hope it helps.

I tested once a day for the first few days then I started getting POAS happy and bumped it up to two times a day for like the last 5 days

So I bought some FertileCm the other today. I received it in the mail this afternoon. Has anyone else tried it? I am going to start it tonight. I hope it helps.

I had tried it and didn't notice much of a difference. I couldn't take as many per day as it recommended because of the way it smelled, tasted, and it upset my stomach. Hopefully you have good results with it. :)

I had tried it and didn't notice much of a difference. I couldn't take as many per day as it recommended because of the way it smelled, tasted, and it upset my stomach. Hopefully you have good results with it. :)

Thanks! The smell is terrible!! I didn't really notice the taste only because I made sure I couldn't taste it. I'll keep you posted :)

Powell - I noticed last month that I had a random darker OPK earlier in my cycle - thought it was going to be positive the next day but it went light again...I got my positive 2 days later than I normally O. No idea why I got a darker OPK earlier on in they cycle but I don't think it meant anything...it's certainly a good sign that you're headed towards a positive soon but don't be too worried if it takes a few more days yet! And also, don't be worried if you O a little after your normal O date - it's quite common!

As much as I would love to O early, I actually hope I O at a similar point to last cycle (CD27) as I'm away at the end of the month and I don't want the witch to join us on our holiday!!!! lol.

Atleast it has happened to someone else! At this point, I'll be happy with proof of an O. I don't normally so if I do I'll know the Soy helps!! I have notice a little soreness in the ovary area today, no cramps or twinges tho. So maybe it's getting close! I'll probably test 2 times a day til I get a positive and it's confirmed by temps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->