Soy Isoflavones??

Hi ladies, I'm trying to follow how everyone is doing but its harder on my bberry, lol. I hope you O soon ladies!!
I am going to test Friday morning I think, I'm doing really well waiting but I have been busy on my holidays so time is flying! I feel hot today and my boobs are getting more sore which is late in my cycle for that. Have a great night and a good day tomorrow!!

I had another almost positive OPK earlier today. The one before was basically white and one yesterday was almost positive. I'm so confused! lol I'm glad I temp!!

Mas- GL! Anything different is normally a good sign. FX'd for you hun :dust:

So I bought some FertileCm the other today. I received it in the mail this afternoon. Has anyone else tried it? I am going to start it tonight. I hope it helps.

I had tried it and didn't notice much of a difference. I couldn't take as many per day as it recommended because of the way it smelled, tasted, and it upset my stomach. Hopefully you have good results with it. :)

Thanks! The smell is terrible!! I didn't really notice the taste only because I made sure I couldn't taste it. I'll keep you posted :)

I know, right? To me it smells like bad eggs! lol. I'm hoping it works for you! :)

Hi ladies, I'm trying to follow how everyone is doing but its harder on my bberry, lol. I hope you O soon ladies!!
I am going to test Friday morning I think, I'm doing really well waiting but I have been busy on my holidays so time is flying! I feel hot today and my boobs are getting more sore which is late in my cycle for that. Have a great night and a good day tomorrow!!

Glad to hear you're having a good time and keeping busy. FXd for your BFP! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I had another almost positive OPK earlier today. The one before was basically white and one yesterday was almost positive. I'm so confused! lol I'm glad I temp!!

Mas- GL! Anything different is normally a good sign. FX'd for you hun :dust:

Good luck with your OPKs! Hope this means your + is coming up. :)

Both OPKs that I have taken today look about the same as the one yesterday. Could I maybe have missed my surge by not testing again last night? Or could it be coming up tonight? I will be testing 3x a day now! I'm hoping it's coming up!!

**UPDATE** My OPK at 9:40 pm looked the same as the one earlier today, not any lighter. ugh. I hope my temps start going up which would indicate that I just missed my surge. FX'd

Thinking Im gonna Try Soy iso next cycle! Im not sure how much to take or how many days to take it?? Has anyone had success after Clomid Failed?

Hey everylady :flow:

I am feeling kind of down about soy at the moment. I don't think I'll try it again next cycle. I really wanted to O early, but I'm CD20 and negative opk. I just received my opks in the mail today, so I haven't been testing regularly, last was on CD15 and -. I know it's good that I actually O'd last cycle, and I'm hoping to again on soy this cycle...but I am feeling very impatient...next month will be one year of serious TTC with one year not preventing before that :sad1:
I did get ViriliTea in the mail today and gave it to DH...he was like :shock: and super skeptical, then I made him a cup with some honey and he loved it! :thumbup: Silly men...

Well, I'm REALLY ready for a big strong O...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now. Anyone have any tricks to gain patience?

Both OPKs that I have taken today look about the same as the one yesterday. Could I maybe have missed my surge by not testing again last night? Or could it be coming up tonight? I will be testing 3x a day now! I'm hoping it's coming up!!

**UPDATE** My OPK at 9:40 pm looked the same as the one earlier today, not any lighter. ugh. I hope my temps start going up which would indicate that I just missed my surge. FX'd

Hope you don't have too much longer to ovulate!

Thinking Im gonna Try Soy iso next cycle! Im not sure how much to take or how many days to take it?? Has anyone had success after Clomid Failed?

I haven't tried Clomid yet so I'm not sure about success after Clomid has failed.

As far as dosage and days to take it. You take it in the same way as Clomid for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle. You can do CD1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, or 5-9. Dosage is up to 200mg daily for those days. They say if you took Clomid, your soy dose would be double. I took 160mg on CD3-5, 200mg on 6 & 7. It worked for me both cycles I took it.

Hey everylady :flow:

I am feeling kind of down about soy at the moment. I don't think I'll try it again next cycle. I really wanted to O early, but I'm CD20 and negative opk. I just received my opks in the mail today, so I haven't been testing regularly, last was on CD15 and -. I know it's good that I actually O'd last cycle, and I'm hoping to again on soy this cycle...but I am feeling very impatient...next month will be one year of serious TTC with one year not preventing before that :sad1:
I did get ViriliTea in the mail today and gave it to DH...he was like :shock: and super skeptical, then I made him a cup with some honey and he loved it! :thumbup: Silly men...

Well, I'm REALLY ready for a big strong O...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now. Anyone have any tricks to gain patience?

I'm not overly impatient yet. We were NTNP for 4 years and this is really only our second cycle really trying. I feel good about the soy though. I ovulated on CD33 last cycle and CD24 this cycle. I left a message for the nurse at my OBGYN office that I think I'm going to push off Clomid for at least another cycle.

What is ViriliTea?

Hope you don't have too much longer to ovulate!

I hope so too! :/ this is confusing!! My temp this morning was exactly the same as yesterday

I hope you O soon float and powell!! Its frustrating waiting, I know. The Tww is frustrating too! I tested this morn and BFN:( but I'm telling myself its too early. I will test again in the morning.

I took another OPK just a little bit ago. The line pretty much looks like the others. Not faint but not positive.

Is it too late to get a digi? I'm so confused! lol

Just keep baby dancing powell so you don't miss it and wait for the temp rise to confirm! Sometimes if you peeh a lot or drink a lot getting a true positive is difficult

That's what I'm worried about...I pee ALOT lol It's so hard to hold it for the few hours I'm supposed to, but I do. But I also drink ALOT of water too. I'm trying to not stress about them, because even that can delay O! I've decided I'm not gonna try digis til next cycle.

Powell- I agree. Just keep BDing and wait for the temp rise. Then you'll know for sure.

Mas- How many dpo are you again? And good luck when you test next!

AFM- In the early morning around 3am or so before I went to sleep, I had some slightly pink/red tinged CM. There was a tiny bit when I wiped and a bit on my finger after checking my CP (which is still high and soft). Now after waking up there's nothing, but the cramps I'm having are a little stronger than before. I'm wondering if AF will be starting early again. Last cycle I made it to 7dpo and got AF on what would have been 8dpo. I'm 7dpo today. I've been feeling so positive about this cycle and telling myself that maybe it's implanation. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->